This is what happens when you call Black man a nigger outside Sup Forums...

This is what happens when you call Black man a nigger outside Sup Forums. Know your place or else we'll make you know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/maryflee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ʷʰ*ᵀᵉs are subhumans. ʷʰ*ᵀᵉs are so subhuman that their spiteful names shouldn't be written on a normal text. It should be written in a puny, pathetic, tiny (just like their peee pee's) text. This tiny text accurately refers what ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ subhumans truly are; pathetic,weak tiny soyboys.

nigger

>call a nigger a nigger
>nigger chimps out and acts like a nigger
>niggers wonder why they get called niggers

>mfw i've been called "cracka" and "white boi" more times than I care to mention. i let it roll off my back because I can go to bed at night knowing that I have an above-retarded level IQ.

>get beaten by niggers and robbed
>WE DID IT CUZ HE SAY DA NIGGER WORD, BOSS!

This only proves his point.
That's like calling someone a murderer and then they end up murdering you for it.

Sticks and stones.

Plus being called white isn't an insult, being white is a gift from god and that upsets niggers. They know even if they take over every white nation on earth they will never live white lives because they will always be surrounded by their own kind.

Because that’s how civilised people deal with words

Your race won't exist at the end of this century.

I see your threads a lot and sometimes I wonder, what kind of mental gymnastics dose one preform in order to first of all addopt american meme concept of white vs black, and second put yourself into the same category as a nigger while being turk.
Please respond I am really interested in how your logic works.

Wow they seem pretty insecure to react that violently to a word. Must strike a chord or something.

>Muslims

Wtf, that dude might be dead and they're seriously gonna leave him there while his head is bleeding like that? Wtf is wrong with these people?

BURN TURKISH COCKROACH

kill all niggers
SIEG FUCKING HEIL

So... he murdered a man for calling him a name? No wonder there's so many niggers in prison.

>that hair
>white

Try again.

>nigge-
It's called BLACK man you disgusting sperm skinned cave dwelling ape, wh*Te subhuman. Learn to say "Mister BLACK man" before we'll make you know how to say it .

And you'll never know what it feels like to bathe. life isn't fair m8.

You're a nigger.

Shoo insect

Yo what up Finn?

He probably didn't even say nigger, they probably just sucker punched him and then used the nigger shit as a scapegoat for doing it

instagram.com/maryflee/

Where?

The dude getting punched is a spic not a white dude.