The fall of the west/degeneracy thread cont'd

original thread >

I wouldn't mind a switch.

i will buy a switch for christmas just to play the new mario
fuck you

video games are degenerate. buy books

So you didn't get that Switch you wanted?

books kills trees
buy e-books

It's easier to escape reality this way

I'm 27 and up until recently I've been trying very hard. I had a girlfriend for a little while but she ended up being your typical American whore despite the fact that I laid the pipe every time we fucked. Other than that I rarely get a text back from girls even though I'm in fairly decent shape and tall.

My job isn't that great, I can't afford to do any of the business ventures or ideas that I have. I've sort of just started watching lots of Youtube videos to escape reality lately. There really isn't much else for me to do but wait 4-5 years until my resume lets me get a higher paying job.

books are even more degenerate. The enlightenment was a mistake.

ebooks are a meme and trees are plentiful

you sound like me. work on yourself. read, lift, build your bank account. by the time you're 30 you can find a nice 20 year old christian girl who hasn't been corrupted and make beautiful white babies with her

>return of the pleb and peasant class
Maybe it was all for the best

im 29 i work fulltime,live at home and play vid games on the weekend. feel like killing myself most days

>the people this is marketed toard will never pass point 1

kek

Is there a reason you're always posting Nintendo for your stupid thread when Nintendo has Zelda, which is LITERALLY about Aryans killing a Jew king and Xenoblade 2, which is literally a feminist's nightmare, while Sony is pushing interracial shit and feiminism in every game and Sony fags are much worse (see NeoGAF)?

I fucking hate gamers and nintendo seems to attract a particular breed of manchild that the other platforms don't.

When does the new Jim show come out? I need a break from you insufferable faggots.

>that the other platforms don't.
Lol.

Go back to Sup Forums instead of pushing your console war here, NeoFAG manchild.

hello NIDF

books are degenerate

buy parchment scripts

Is that panser? lol

It's depressing, years ago I was one of these guys. I played games religiously, watched old anime for fun, debated Star Wars for hours, but I don't know. About a year ago I met up with a few friends of mine who work at a local game studio and something in me just broke that night. It all just suddenly seemed so pointless. It's odd to put words to but the feeling of "who cares?" just comes to mind over and over. I just stopped caring.

That said, I still do play games from time to time, but it's now just a passing distraction like Netflix rather than a hobby. I'm focusing on working out more and picking up woodworking ever since I helped my dad build a table last month. It took until 29 but like a light switch it all just stopped mattering.

Hi.

How many yen did you get for these posts?

i don't play video games. i don't even on a television

High chances that the original text had none of that stuff in it and the translator was a kike.

*own

That's good user. Games, in the traditional sense, are for kids. They play games much like the lions play fight to learn important life skills.

An adult lion stops playing, he only play fights with his kids.

Try to limit games to Sundays for example, a day of rest when you can play for a while.

During the week I recommend improving your job skills, weightlifting, reading, trying to get better in life at something.

A monitor or a laptop screen is a tv

no it isn't. I think what you mean to say is that my laptop just takes the place of a television for me. it doesn't. I don't play games on it because I don't play games at all.

If you watch youtube, you're watching tv

Much less netflix and hulu

>academic lectures are tv

I don't watch netflix or hulu

parchment scripts are degenerate.
cut your stories into your flesh.

i don't get it. what is it about the switch that instantly attracts soyboys to it? i hated it from the moment i saw it, and these faggot are who's buying them.

writing is degenerate oral tradition is the way

the colors and the colorful games you can play with it

Same here. When I was 28, I thought to myself "I'm almost 30, when do I start feeling like an adult?" Then I turned 29 and suddenly started feeling much more mature and interested in self-improvement. I'll turn 30 in about a month and I expect my 30's to be much more fulfilling than my 20's. Feels good, man.

Why are their mouths open?

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

Shut the fuck up I like my fucking switch

i dont have the pic but it's a fear/fright reaction or something. the same behavior is observed in monkeys when they're scared, they show their teeth like that. its cause they're incels and socially awkward as fuck so they all do this.

No one knows

Nintendo makes the least SJW influenced games.

ok, soyboy.

I’ve traced my genetic history back 4 generations and they have all been white(non Jewish) And for 5 fucking minutes on the toilet some le53% fucktard is trying to trigger me

Imagine having to work in the factory that designs and creates this stuff.

That fucking smile, why that fucking smile?
It literally makes my blood boil and makes me want to cut their heads the old mexican way.

Fucking fagshits, I swear to god these people are the ones that are happy getting his gf/wife getting fucked by a nigger while posting in r/politics

Fuck you im the human manifisation of Martin Luther, bento musiliani, and Abraham fucking linkin
The only time I’ve ever eaten fucking soy was that time they gave me the wrong order at that crappy restaurant on Canada Dry street

FUCK NEIL KEKMAN. Everyone who's interested in TLOU2 buy that shit used.

30% of the things you eat, if it has been processed, has some kind of soy product in it.

Serious question why aren't we doing anything about the fall of the fucking civilization? Shouldn't we start organizing or something?

this one still hurts every time i see it

also pic related

Well ok then
I was wrong

Because world government treats right wing political action as terrorism.

Look at charlottesville, the government response was made to make the government and useful idiots the victim and make the demonstrators the villain

this one too

fuck it, dumpin some shit

How many jew wenches will allow their womb to be filled with homo-jizz? Or is this directed only at goyim?

Drug and tobacco users should be shot. Faggots with mouth, eye, and nipple piercings should also be shot

sry bros, i have to drop this one. I know it'll make you angry. That's the point.

ouuu thanks brother. i found pic related today while organizing my hard drive

So he dressed like a nigger?

Screencapped this 2 months ago. Was waiting for an opportunity to post it.
Why do normies loves Rick and Morty so much?

kek

Lol death to wahhabis

Her father is a faggot for not killing the nigger

Absolutely fucking full blown cringe.

Is this fake?

What's the story here?

See if you can spot the feminist.

What do they want to repeal?

I know for a fact I could take all 12 of them down at once.

Is this console any good? My wife likes Mario and such and enjoys playing the Wii U when we have guests over. But I am concerned that every person I have seen with this console is a chinless man child.

Is it as wholesome as the Wii was for casual party games and Mario Kart? Or is it degenerate like half the games on Xbox and Ps?

We don't necessarily have to organize protests and form political parties but we should start getting in touch with other people who are still sane. It's hard to find people who are openly right wing even in Poland and we are literally nazis according to the western media. Leftists form their own social bubbles where they can help each other out and reassure themselves in their delusions. Why can't we form some social structures that would actually help us to function in this crumbling world? I'm not talking about just looking for friends but actually knowing who you can safely hire without being accused of sexual abuse or knowing that a teacher from your local school isn't going to invite drag queens to hang out with your children.

Public Utilities were a mistake.

All of them