The fuck is wrong with niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

wateraid.org/uk/why-walk-for-water
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_red_fox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's not nice

oc

They have tiny brains.
Also Bill Gates is trying to make as many africans as posible.

they treat women like shit.

pure art

thank you!

We like Africans, we just hate americans

why would you make a wheel out of rock?

Isn't it intesting that niggers in Africa didn't even create good mud huts but Mayans, Aztecs etc all created pyramids greater hat egypt! Lol

Are you retarded? That's one of the few things they do RIGHT

it's not wrong tho

What else would you make a wheel out of ?

Blacks are sub human. They lie to themselves about being kangz n shieeet. Probably kangz of mudhuts and poop, I’ll give them that.
> WE

wood?

WUZ

it is sure working.
blaming current state of society on women's rights is the retarded thing.

didn't the Romans solve this problem thousands of years ago?
just build an aqueduct

>pearls before swine

my fucking sides

Look buddy, women are all dumb sluts and deserve to be treated as such. I've fucked 5 married women this year, and not a single one of them even seemed to feel A LITTLE guilty. Most women i've fucked had boyfriends. I've seen some shit. Only a retard trusts women with anything.

Did she get those beads at Mardi Gras for showing breasts?

They've made discs for thousands of years, and merely used them for making themselves uglier. Truly pathetic.

that explains why america has a 50% divorce rates.
in fact most rich countries have a high divorce rate.

Missed opportunity to ad dicks in stick figures

>Also Bill Gates is trying to make as many africans as posible.

What?

More like this?

Combine these 2, have the white man give him the wheel and they put it in their mouth.

gee i wonder why that is

Under-developed frontal lobe.

Explains why Brazil has a high crime rate

please explain.

>Fucks women who are getting cummed in by other men.

That's a bit gay don't you think, what did their lips taste like?

It's like asking what is wrong with a monkey. There isn't anything wrong with a monkey, but a monkey is not as developed as you and i are.

checked

Like literally

Fug, wrong one

OP knows the "wheel" on the right is a gear right?

niggers and poor people.
also it's kinda cultural. there's an entire scene behind thugs who raps about stealing, killing and praising the favelas.

That seems quite inconvenient

so niggers are the problem anyway

I wanna see 1-6. These are gold.

The reality of sex is a little too gruesome for you computer-addicted soyboys to reckon. Even the mushroom shape of the human benis is designed to removed semen from a woman's pussy as you fuck her.

You can talk about purity all you want but everyone knows it's just an excuse to say you're above competition, when really, you can't compete. Meanwhile the men are out there, winning the hearts and gines of women, spreading their seed whither they please, regardless of the claims of other men. Only the strongest seed will take, but if you aren't fucking then you aren't even in the game.

quit misappropriating duck culture nignogs

That's why they die of thirst I'd say.

>implying the middle/upper class isn't listening to funk/rap in every night club

Real answer: wheels are useless without beasts of burden, therefor not used much in sub-Saharan Africa

my lowest effort yet

Cop points gun at nigger, tells him to cooperate nigger tries to fucking shoot him even though the cop can obviously kill him first

Oh so they developed gears but the concept of wheel somehow evaded their brains for 4000 years?

So like blacks in America

>without beasts of burden
This is Africa not the North Pole.

I've literally never understood this shit, even as a child when we raised money for charity and shit. Why don't they just move closer to the fucking water source?

i liek dis one

why would you make a rock out of a wheel

you know what's easier than carrying a 40kg combat gear on your back?

strapping it on bicycle and walking it along, even in rough terrain

t. actually year in army done'd

The same happens in the USA

it's (((their))) fault

Ever heard of a wheelbarrow?

They evolved in an easy environment such as Africa so they didn't have to use their brains much.

Smart people died out to lions and disease while strong but stupid thrived. Natural selection at it's usual.

The same happens in the USA

in this case it is (((them)))

They would probably shit and piss in the water.

Here you go

wateraid.org/uk/why-walk-for-water

Terrain unsuitable, would likely be no more efficient that carrying

Or , move out of the desert and closer to the water source.

>africa
>no beasts of burden

>Implying there we not domesticatable and not that nogs just ate every one they caught

have a (you)

Yeah, you try strapping shit to an African buffalo and see how that goes

>One of the big five, it is known as "the Black Death" or "widowmaker", and is widely regarded as a very dangerous animal, as it gores and kills over 200 people every year. Buffaloes are sometimes reported to kill more people in Africa than any other animal

>wheels are useless without beasts of burden
Did you intend to pick the nigger flag and hit the wrong one?

For wheels to be efficient you need roads or big ass animals to lug barrels and barrels need wood...at the end of the day its resources and organization neither which Africa possess

Or build some sort of channel system or move greater volumes of warter or develop vehicles to support you with this.

It's part of their culture to not ask these questions and develop or improve shit.

Low intelligence, tendentially impulse-driven, tribal and backwards cultures, generally entitled as shit, too many gibs from the western world, often superstitious and delusional, mostly uncapable of gathering, organizing and analizing data, etc.
pick one

That's great. Self water boarding nigger .

It's almost like he was suggesting you'd domesticate them over a few generations

It's not like fucking horses and cats and dogs and bulls/cows just went up to white people and said "hey, wanna use me as a tool?"

>Real answer: wheels are useless without beasts of burden, therefor not used much in sub-Saharan Africa
Fuck of Jared, nobody likes you here.

Useless bastard.

>africans are so stupid they never managed to tame 1 animal
It's the white man's fault.

Pic gave me aids and made me piss my pants at the same time

You mean Jared Diamond. Taylor is redpilled on race.

We're not ALL horrible.
However I can agree that most are. My cousins wife is about to take his house and half his income because SHE decided that random dicks is better than a stable life with a loyal husband and loving father in her and her children's life.
The 8 year old already ratted her out about how she left him and 3 year old sister in the car for a half hour in front of some guys house cause she was "visiting a friend".

Fucking cunt

>Domesticated animals must be docile by nature. For example, the cow and sheep are generally easygoing, but the African buffalo and American bison are both unpredictable and highly dangerous to humans, so the former two species have achieved widespread domestication while the latter pair have not

The native bovids of Eurasia were also extremely violent. Now they're the modern ancestor to today's cattle.

It's hard to let go of the delusion that all races have on average equal mental capacities but that's real life.

If only Africa had millions of large animals they could domesticate....

There are also programs to domesticate Moose and Foxes in modern times. They've already succeeded with foxes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_red_fox

Face it. Niggers are just dumb and shortsighted because they've had no selective pressure for preparing for long, deadly winters.

is egypt not in africa?

So how many mongrels have you given life to so far, oh great shitposting leaf?

That's because we have had them domesticated for thousands of years. Niggers have not made any attempts.

Macron never declared such a thing.

steal one of those thing's babies and you're good

>They've already succeeded with foxes.
This proves nothing, some animals are more suitable to domestication that others. Wolves were domesticated so it makes perfect sense that foxes could be too.

Blacks are the same in every country you find them, even in wealthy areas if the US. It has nothing to do with poverty and everything to do with lower intelligence.

Should have had him put it around a other niggers neck and then set it on fire.

>hand-drawn carts
>wheelbarrows

They have all the natural resources yet are too disorganized and too dumb to build a well or water irrigation system that benefits them. Rome did this thousands of years ago, Africa is still living in mud huts in 2017 lol

Unsuitable terrain, not efficient enough

So by coincidence all large animals in Africa were undomesticable?

Here is a picture of an African animal. Notice how it's not chopped into meat and being used for transportation.

nigga its fucking plains, literally fucking flat.