ADMITTED RAPIST CENK APOLOGISES

Cenk just put out an apology for his secret sexist blog where he advocated rape:
youtube.com/watch?v=1Mh47xjCqqI

We need to put the pressure on the big brown rapist Buffalo to resign. They called Trump a rapist, sexual abusing monster for saying much less than Cenk did on his pro-rape blog. Give him Hell anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i miss the old Sup Forums :(

I miss pol before Trump

you are no better than the SJW
and I hope you get dick warts

Trump has like 30% approval rating. I don't get how this place is still swarmed by alt-right fanboys. It's like they came in and slammed the door behind them, while also pushing the old guard out.

I miss the old internet before normies ruined it, I miss the old Sup Forums. But I've come to accept that it's never coming back.

How old are you talking about? Because I remember the early 2000 dial up days with newsgroups and IRC and one of the best internet eras. Myspace in the mid-2000s was the beginning of the end.

Now he needs to apologize for the Armenian genocide.

"He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone" - Jesus. Cenk owned up to it move on MAGA trolls

I wonder if the alt-whyte muck rakers will dig up a letter he wrote to Santa in grade school to prove he believes in fairytales?

THIS T*RKROACH BIGOT NEEDS TO RESIGN

Normies who got red-pilled are smart and learned to hide their power level even from pollsters. Look at the election results. Someone was doing the raping...

>unironically referring to polls in near 2018

Oh . I get it.# me-too
Here. I murdered,raped and robbed old ladies and school girls.
I'm sorry.
Can I be let back into society ?
I said sorry. Geez. What more do you want ?
Oh. I "PROMISE" to never do it again, pretty much,kinda ,sorta ,maybe.
Can I come in now ?
Fucking Idiot

>"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals

i swear, if their Tendies were stopped and they actually had jobs this would be good.

When libs accuse they are projecting. This is an odd trait of libs, they always project their shortcomings and crimes onto those they oppose. Makes it very easy to figure out line of attack.

.Cenk said nothing wrong.
No, he was BASED

BASED Deedat technique.

he apologises like kali muscle is natty its so fake and insincere

"old guard" you fucking idiot this place was ALWAYS nationalist

It used to be a little frustrating when one of the left's sacred internet cows like Colbert got roasted because the insane out of place shilling was overbearing. Now it's just funny. I'm one of a few people that is even in this thread, or that even cares about TYT on Sup Forums right now. Actually, I don't even care. I just came here to laugh at you.

Yet, here you are, acting like the alt right boogieman is doing this. Have you even stopped to think for a second about why this is happening? The left is doing it, lol, the SJWs are doing this shit to their own. Sup Forums is just watching.

You are so shaken that all your false prophets were full of shit from the beginning, you have to blame the right to postpone your identity crisis. Either that, or you are just getting paid.

Either way, thanks for the laughs, friends.

Shareblue shill

Hi Cenk you mad?

This guy did nothing wrong

Its damage control those are organized shills, its saturday the day before Xmas eve and they got nothing to do besides be paid to help Cenk

30% my ass. I dont know one person who takes polls. I know faggots love poles. Are you saying even 30% of the faggots that take polls love Trump?

(((polls)))

>Believing polling meant to discredit Trump
>Thinking public opinion will impact the good things that happens
>Getting schooled by Brazilian

>quotes alinski
ok NOW you're no better than SJW

>implying most of Sup Forums don't actually enjoy being contrarian whatever the targets politics.

Listen, the talk of old Sup Forums is a reminder of exactly why your r/donald tier post is retarded; You think criticism of you automatically means the critique is from a left-wing SJW (insert whatever you hate as the diametrically opposed political/social/philosophical stance) position.

of course anyone not agreeing with you is and must be a shill.

Early 2000 dial up days?

flagposter obvious shill pretending to remember old Sup Forums

get gassed kike

For all the shit we get Cenk, you have to give the devil his due
He is a genius strategist - addressing his faults in a video but making it so fucking boring that nobody can get past the first minute

idiot this isn't about Cenk
by calling for his job you are legitimizing this ridiculious authoritarian idea that people should have their lives ruined for commision of spoken thoughtcrime
Cenk is a fat idiot who probably smells constantly of turmeric
but he didn't rape anybody
he posted controversial statements to the internet
if Sup Forums is now on the side of destroying people for free speech then I think we all should pack a bag because we're going to the gulag TONIGHT

>pol
>claims to be before Trump
No

>if Sup Forums is now on the side of destroying people for free speech
We're just for giving the people that have been doing exactly that for years and will continue to do it for years to come, like rape advocating feminist Cenk Uygrope, a taste of their own medicine.

so you're for stooping to their level
what part of no better than SJW are you having a problem with exactly?

Hold the enemy to his standards.

lol i didn't know he posted about it on tyt, tyt does all kinds of crazy shit for hits on their channel

justice democrats? wtf is that? this is all a marketing ploy

Discourse and fair play is forced to the level of the worst participant. This is how politics will be until the participant that drags us down is ejected. This is the reality the left chose.

you can't win the high ground by joining your enemy on the low road

You don’t understand the enemy.

My first girlfriend was an asian cutie. I was trolling in an AOL chatroom and this person msged me. She was from the area. We swapped pics and it turns out she went to my high school. Was not a huge coincidence because it was a local chatroom for our area.

This guy gets it.

>Cenk

DID NOTHING WRONG. FREE MY NIGGA CENK I FUCKS WITH THIS NIGGA