Berserk resumes on the next Young animal (in 2 weeks)

twitter.com/earlbox/status/839036860806549504

coming back for the anime 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ImzOBnMhUho&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Casca's warped mind is the new boat
I'm kinda curious what Miura's gonna do now

I give it 3 weeks

Y-yaaay?

the new anime is still CG?

How do people still care about this with all these breaks?

Sunk cost fallacy, the same thing that keeps people reading/watching shit way after it turns sour.

To be fair Berserk hasn't gone nowhere near that level of bad but the mentality is the same.

That's nice. Maybe Miura has became better at his digital art too.

You know it's going to go on hiatus again. It's not worth getting excited when they say it's coming back any more. It's like being an abused house wife at this point.

Finally, just end it already, Miura.

ITT: we end berserk in the next 5 chapters. Go

still wating the pv

Guts attacks God Hand, he dies, the loli kill herself, end.

>anime 2017
Oh please god no.
Please no.
PLEASE GOD NO, PLEASE.
PLEASE.

waiting*

Have you been living under a rock? It was announced right after the end of the first season.

It was probably a split cour anyway.

Unless you're the type of autists who think about Berserk all day and every day, I find it hard to believe that you would actually refuse to read the new chap when it arrives.

Especially with that kind of cliffhanger.

In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter. Case in point (though not Sup Forums related), the V for Vendetta comic was delayed for 3 years, and who remembers that now?

GRRRRRIIIIIIIFFFFFFFTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why does 2015 look better than 2016?

I could never understand this kind of reaction.
If you don't like it, don't bother with it. Last year I ignored the show entirely, simply don't download the eps and don't enter the threads. Easy as hell.

Question for some of you, its been killing me, So Void is the first god Hand, but what about the rest, i can't find any info on the ages of the other god hand members, like who was second third and then 4th before femto.

We have no clue yet.

does anyone have a nyaa link to the 2016 anime in BluRay form?

We know that all Godhands used to be human but not much beyond that.

cool

I know they were all humans, i'm just confused on who came after void, i like looking deep into this stuff it would help me better understand the god hand members, imo i think Sland was the last before femto.

slan*( Correction)

No information, man. Even Void being the first was only assumed from the backstory with no clear confirmation.

You'd have to be some huge idiot if you didn't think it wasn't happening.

Casca is unretarded. They leave the cute elfs land. As time passes faster there, it's been 216 years in the outside world. Guts trigger a new eclipse, sacrifices his jrpg party, become TRUE BERSERKER or whatever, betray and kill everyone of the God Hand, end.

>Griffith dindu nuffin

Place your bets. How many chapters will we get in a row before it hits hiatus again ?

I'm a player so I'll say 5

Yay get ready for 2 months of 19 pages drawn shitty and with lots of loli action

>he thinks I'm gonna fall for this shit again

100 page chapter or are they doing a few older chapters to recap?

3 max

I'll go with 7, even if they have a 2 week space between them.
What's in it for the winner?

Golden shower

6. Then he'll take at least another 6 months off.

Bullshot. Like video games do with their trailers.

Final killzone 2 looks better tho.

last digit

Does it say that the chapter will have 100 pages?

5, we need at least 5 because 39 comes out this year and there's 5 missing chapters

Where are the fucking weebs when we need them?
What that fucking 100 in the page means?

9 Episode per Volume.

It's a recap, like last time.

Shit yeah you're right

no, the 100 pages is a recap

I don't know if manga magazines are genuinely awful or that pic just makes it look worse than it is

If you are a working adult, you aren't exactly counting days, waiting for the next chapter of your favorite Mongolian rice paper scroll to come out. You just read it when you get the time.

>working adult
>Sup Forums
What did he mean by that.

Usually the paper of the magazines is shit, yeah.

If you mean the first part, not everybody here is a NEET. If you mean the second one fuck off underage idiot.

It's going to be a Griffith chapter, and it will go on hiatus right after.

hi Sup Forums
your meme isn't really relevant, since everybody's tv doesn't need to render the anime at a playable framerate when it's released. also you have to buy a game to play it, so if you dupe someone with trailers you've got your money whereas the berserk show has to convince people to either buy the bds or the manga. it is dumb that they took the 2d bit out, but it's most likely the directors decision with how he wanted the shot to look.
please go home now, thank you.

Come one now, I'm not a NEET either but I think you should specify I mean they are students too.

Nah previews from the guide book show that we're deep in casca's mind

>we're deep in Casca

fuck off griffith

>everybody waits months to see what happens in casca's mind
>its a fucking rickert chapter
>immediate hiatus after another short rickert arc

Last time we got a rickert chapter he bitch slapped griffith so color me fucking hyped

I'm sorry. Pic related destroyed any last bit of respect and sense of limit I had for fictional characters

I honestly don't.
It's just a fun thing to see every then and then.

I care more about One Piece than i do Berserk.

youtube.com/watch?v=ImzOBnMhUho&feature=youtu.be

FIRST PV

LMAO

Until the anime ends, so maybe 3 chapters.

>that thumbnail
My fucking sides.

they actually went and did it

the absolute madmen

they didn't fix shit

Why are we punished like this ? Have we committed some sin we don't know about ?

One job! One fucking job! and they missed it again. I hoped they would fix the camera.

BUT IT'S THE SAME!

Why the hell are they still trying this shit in CGI?

what did they mean by this

fucking hell

>SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

I tell you hwat

What a surprise, is shit!

There's probably a high amount of young working adults here. Especially because not everyone here is murrican and third worlders start working earlier.

Just why

But everyone here is a little girl.

I know but my point was that there was also a line between a working adult and a student.

>2 years worth of chapters already confirmed

Thank you Jesus.

Who are you ?

I'm you but stronger

Wait if this is the PV does it mean the models will be even worse?

Because there is no such thing as righteousness in this world

I mean that's what happened last time

they had an """""okay"""" guts model but then he turned into an anorexic asian weirdo

TELL ME WHY
TELL ME WHY

Why you fucks care about the Anime.
I just want the Manga.

Please, Miura, show us that you've been honing your digital skills the past few months.

Holy shit, my sides.

My predictions for the next chapter

Best case scenario: Everyone in Guts' party dies a grisly death, he moves on to fight Griffith after training with skeleton bro.

Worst case: A continuation of thte previous chapter.

I still think killzone 2 looked better on release
it had much more interesting lighting, and the animations were amazing
the CGI trailer was highly detailed, but VERY flat and brown and grey, and the mocap looked very staged and clunky

Posting 348 preview

It's another Griffith arc.

Let's have some void fun lads.

How many chapters you think Berserk has left for it to properly end?

Personally i think 53.

I'm not even mad.

>the new chapter drops
>the most beautiful art of Miura we have ever seen, he has been practicing his digital art through the entire hiatus
>Eclipse is gore as fuck, everybody gets raped
>Casca is back
>They leave elfhelfm
>Off to fight Griffith with Rickert
>Weekly chapters
>No hiatuses
Why are my hopes even up? It'll be a shitty digital chapter of eclipse, nothing will happen and Casca won't even come back.
Fucking Miura.