GLOBALIST BLACK METAL

Black metal musician Nergal of Behemoth supports refugees.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hIInbd3xVu0
youtube.com/watch?v=bl9yIpCncKs&bpctr=1514074046
youtube.com/watch?v=JUsinr3PhYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wph51OujNVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He worships Satan so he is onboard with the elite.

Black metal died in the 90's

I don't think it works that way... but even if it did, Behemoth formed in '91 and was active throughout that decade.

nah nigga we all about dungeon synth now
youtube.com/watch?v=hIInbd3xVu0

He;s criticising "Christian nationalists" for their blatant hypocrisy and foolishness. I was a fan of Behemoth before, now I'm an even bigger fan for sure! Take note, he is a satanist so it makes perfect sense. I'm an Atheist.

do these people actually believe in the Bible or Jesus?

Musicians aren't qualified to do anything but make music. I couldn't give a fuck what some burnout metalfag has to say about refugees from the comfort of his mansion. This isn't news, it's gossip.

These rich celeb faggots are part of (((them))) just another layer of manipulation and control.

They are all in. Evil and corrupted. Sold soul for money, drugs and little girls.

That's silly. It's like saying you're a carpenter, so your only relevant opinions have to do with carpentry. In your ideal world, the only people who would be able to comment on politics would be politicians, and that sounds terrible.

I always had a suspicion that he was a bit of a faggot. Huh, guess I was right.

Only first wave black metal is good anyways

This faggot's opinion on nationalism is about as important as Aleister Crowley's. I'm sure Nergal's been sodomized in the middle of a desert as well.

Nergal is a total Liberal. He should not be wearing a Mayhem t-shirt.

... do you really think Michael Stipe is part of the illuminati? I mean, come on now.

Is that Necrobutcher? Is Necrobutcher a Trump fan?

Normies listen to them so they are used to manipulate people for money, sex and drugs. Paid clowns.

What makes him a faggot, idiot? All he did was confirm that he is willing to call out retarded Christians. If you knew him before, that should be obvious. He is NOT defending immigration.

>Sings in blackmetal band glorifying satan.
>Preaches Christianity on social media.
*sigh*

How many refugees are having Xmas dinner with him?

>He is NOT defending immigration.
It's possible he isn't, and that he's just pointing out hypocrisy. But it certainly seems like he is defending it.

Yes and yes.

>burnout metalfag

As a metalfag I would say that Nergal is very talented at music. There is stylistic evolution between Behemoth albums, which is a criticism of most metal bands; they stay the same.

But I don't give a shit about his politics. I wouldn't listen to an actor for politics (even if I agree with them) either, just like I wouldn't listen to a plumber for computer advice, I love Behemoth and I'm going to keep loving them as long as they put out good albums.

Behemoth are gay and have always hated Christians. They just have daddy issues.

To have fame, success, little girls or that music contract you must do something for (((them))) like twitting some little shit about refugees or hating Trump.
Its simple mafia strategy we help you if you will help godfather when he ask you for favour.

There are two ways to take but, but given his religious views I take it as criticizing Christians. Has he made any other political statements? That would be a clue.

He is Polish and he is calling arms against Poles because they refuse to be blacked that makes him huge faggot.

Behemoth are overated.

yeah kinda. I usually listen to albums from beginning to end, but some bands, like behemoth, have just one or 2 good songs on the whole album and lots of filler.

Read it again, it seems to be a criticism of Christianity to me, but I could be wrong. The point is, they are not following the teachings of Christ, who promotes egalitarian cuckery and immigrant rights.

Fucking pop star faggots. Metal elitist cucks will ridicule mainstream bands and rightfully call their stuff "faggotry" and then turn around and say they support the San Fransisco's gay community. It's mindblowing what these cucks will say in 2017.

>I'm an Atheist.

Looking that gay it's no surprise to me 2bh

>He should not be wearing a Mayhem t-shirt.
Euronymous was literally a self-proclaimed communist who admired Stalin.

Varg loves sandniggers too. Beware black metal!

>Has he made any other political statements?
facebook /adamnergal.darski.7/posts/1993238814225446

Nah dawg wtf are you on do you really believe that bullshit lmfao who brainwashed you user ?

I take it both ways. I think you're right that what he's directly saying is that the Christians are hypocritical. However, I think he's very aware that he's also indicating support, or at least sympathy, for refugees. This is the only thing I've ever seen him say on immigration, but did support gay rights in the past, which is of course a liberal position. Also, when the rest of the Polish black metal scene was getting into white nationalism, Nergal/Behemoth stood away from it, proclaiming themselves an apolitical band; that said, they never condemned Polish BM bands that did go white nationalist, and they even remained friends with them.

>Varg loves sandnigger stoo
So much that he wants sandniggers to leave Europe.

Mother fucking Graveland played synths for their intros wtf man

i wouldnt invite anyone fo my christmas dinner except family

Only good black metal is NSBM

youtube.com/watch?v=bl9yIpCncKs&bpctr=1514074046

No, it isn't.
A carpenter isn't going to make the news for his stance on refugees.
The Carpenters, however, would, even if their opinion is the same as the carpenter's.
A famous musician's social status is higher than a carpenter's, even if, like you said, their opinions are just as valid, but who's opinion is going to make it to the news, and be treated like some text of gospel we should adhere to, hmm? That's right, dipshit. Stop pretending to be retarded, you know exactly what the fuck I meant.

>Euronymous was literally a self-proclaimed communist who admired Stalin
And he got what he deserved.
Show me examples of communism in the Mayhem catalogue?

Cuck metal

>Show me examples of communism in the Mayhem catalogue?
Nobody said he expressed his politics in his music though, in fact he was against political messages in Mayhem.

I agree with your point here. It's not the point you made in your post above.

Your first post said they "aren't qualified to do anything but make music." I say everyone is qualified to voice political opinions, at least on things they know something about. Now you're bringing up an entirely different issue - that people pay too much attention to musicians' opinions. I entirely agree with that - people should treat the opinions of musicians and other celebrities the same way they treat the opinions of any random person on the street.

In other words, first you said musicians' political opinions are worthless. I disagree with that. Then you said musicians' political opinions aren't worth more than anyone else's. I agree with that. You're changing your position.

>"The point is, they are not following the teachings of Christ, who promotes egalitarian cuckery and immigrant rights."

Where in the bible does it say this, you lying little kike? Christ whipped the jews out of the temple for being greedy. There was no cuckery athiestnigger

I hate black metal and i only watch Varg's videos because he's redpilled
The true white man's music is power metal

No. Christ attacked the moneylenders. Christ and his followers were Jews.

go read the book of ezekiel

god destroyed sodom and gomoorah because they refused to help refugees in need

>The true white man's music is power metal
>genre that was pioneered by nips
>white man's music

they are also very appreciated in israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUsinr3PhYQ

they all belong to synagogue of satan

Black metal is cool and white. But Behemoth is now officially Cuck metal.

Did you know that 65% of people don’t know that Negal is a faggot. Nergal should give his houses to refugees.

The grandfather of power metal is Dio (Rainbow/Heaven and Hell) and the father is Kai Hansen who is a pure aryan

I would refuse to invite anybody that isn't a family member, a significant other of a family member, or a close family friend. The last person I would want is a MUSLIM REFUGEE at my CHRISTMAS dinner.

> not giving any credit to Uriah Heep or Helloween
shiggy

How many people who actually preach about helping refugees and letting them into your home actually let them into their homes? Hypocritical faggots.

Seriously someone message him and ask why a racist (Rob Darken) played on their early stuff kek

The absolute state of satanic atheism

Can metal get much gayer?

>criticizes Christians
>while calling it fucking X-mas
???

The only Sup Forums approved metal is NSBM.

Nsbm thread? Pic related is so fucking good

I think a man who sucks dick isn't in a place to criticize christians about anything

I've also yet to see his invite to bring sandniggers to his gated community for said xmas dinner

Are you retarded? He's saying how hypocritical it is for all you Christ-cucks to not take in refugees.

Ronnie James Dio founded power metal, and he was American. Go fuck yourself.

He's just saying christians are hypocrites. Because they are.

>A satanist bashing on people for not following Christ teachings

We already discussed this. Read through the thread.

Black metal is all try-hard liberal faggots.

They're fucking dimmu borgir-tier black metal.

>This faggot's opinion on nationalism is about as important as Aleister Crowley's
Crowley was a white supremacist and high Tory.

Wouldn't inviting refugees to Christmas dinner be be culturally insensitive because you're celebrating the birth of Christ and venerating him as God? That'd be pretty blasphemous to Muslims wouldn't it?

> comparing Napalm Death to Dimmu Borgir
You're dumb. Go away.

I'm actually not sure. Muslims do think Jesus was a prophet, they just don't think he was the messiah.

>Christians are hypocrites because they are not suicidal
Prudence is a virtue and as the natural hierarchies of priorities is taught you are supposed to take care of your family first before even considering helping others. It is in fact a sin to put your family in unnecessary danger even if it for a seemingly good cause since your personal priorities are always to hold your family first above others.

>muh charity is also a virtue
making you put too much emphasis on one virtue to ignore the others completely is the devil's favorite trick and to invite a statistically likely rapist to your community, let alone your house would be a complete disregard of prudence and wouldn't even be charitable for anyone in your community either, its all accross a bad idea and not promoted by Christianity at all

But you admit that taking care of worthless shitskins is a virtue as long as it does not threaten your family, according to christfaggotry?

Black Metal was exposed by Varg way before anyone noticed.

Lots of inner human tissue was exposed by him

Is that what he's saying here?

The guy he killed (as you put it) was a Satanist. Varg turned against Satanism and killed him. Varg is a hero for rejecting evil, saved many youths by doing it.

It's really not.
>"I'll put it this way, we don't like black people here. Black metal is for white people.... I'm pretty convinced that there are differences between races as well as everything else. I think that like animals, some races are more ... you know, like a cat is much more intelligent than a bird or a cow, or even a dog, and I think that's also the case with different races."
-Hellhammer (Mayhem)

Black Metal satanism isn't about being some cuck either, most of them hate immigrants. this guy is probably an edgy atheist.

>Christfaggotry
Im sure you have a very solid life being an atheist or a pagan and haven't been at all corrupted by the cancer of the modern world. Remember that any allude to "muh freedom" is equal to being a liberal and so you might aswell just declare faggotry is ok and fuck some dogs like the leafs while you're at it.

He's a huge faggot
t. Pole

Fuck Napalm Death.

The same guy dressed up as a nazi and pissed off antifa so take that for what you will

I'm not saying that he did anything wrong. didn't he also call it nigger music?

Hellhammer sounds a little retarded there. It would be more accurate to compare it to some breeds of dogs being smarter than others.

>Muslims do think Jesus was a prophet, they just don't think he was the messiah.

Right. Claiming that Jesus is the messiah is blasphemous to Islam because it implies that Jesus is more important than Muhammad (PBUH) and claiming that he's God is extra heresy because No God But Allah. So inviting refugees to dinner is racist. QED.

He's right.

metal fans = dicklets

they like angry music because they are angry at God for giving them small dicks

Fuck other people and especially niggers.

Probably. Varg you see actually means the shit he says which is why I like him, when he wants to burn down a Lutheran church, he burns down a Lutheran church, when he wants to kill someone, he kills them.

this costume comes from the movie set. youtube.com/watch?v=wph51OujNVE

big if true.

Lol when was the last time Nergal was relevant? When he was dying from Leukemia?