i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb
>NE Hama Dec8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec23
>N Hama:SAA infiltration attempt stoped by FSA @Sakhr checkpoint. Jaysh al-Izaa rebels shell RU base in S Halfaya
>Homs gov:IS attacks SAA positions in Humaymah town
>DeZ:SAA reinforcements sent to Bukamal to defend against IS attacks
>N Homs:This week 130+ rebels surrendered to SAA
>Beit Jinn: SAA captured Khirbat Herakl area,Al-Menbeij and Halat
>idlib:Rebel infight over land & medicine between Faylak al-Sham &HTS in Kharbanush village
>Liwa Al Quds move to Hama gov for upcoming Idlib offensive
>Lebanese Army arrests several HTS members near Israeli border
>US will train Kurds, Arab fighters to prevent ‘resurgence of ISIS’
>Report:SDF destroys several TFSA command centers in N Sy in retaliation of TFSA attack on towns near Afrin
>SDF claims again that SAA is cooperating with IS in Euphrates valley
>SAA shells positions of foreign jihadists in Latakia
>RU: IS has over 10k troops in Afghanistan, more coming
>Iraqi forces, IS exchange artillery fire across Sy border
Yemen
>Houthis shell Saudi and Emirati troops with missile strikes, advance in W Yemen capturing Yakhtul area
>Saudi-backed forces advance on Sana,
>Saudi warplanes destroy food depot after allowing aid into Yemen

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-attempts-advance-southern-aleppo-failed-jihadist-assault/
rt.com/news/414038-israel-withdraw-unesco-jerusalem/
tass.com/defense/982446
forbes.com/sites/ralphjennings/2017/10/03/chinas-new-fighter-jets-beat-these-3-countries/#463dda613b89
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/if-the-j-20-stealth-fighter-so-amazing-why-china-buying-18273
rt.com/news/414027-iraq-militias-isis-trophies/
almasdarnews.com/article/largest-palestinian-force-syria-heads-hama-upcoming-idlib-offensive/
archive.is/7E07q
spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-year-trumpism-died/20678#.Wj3vKlWnHIU
sputniknews.com/viral/201712231060270869-us-ambassador-geography-knowledge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

1st for ISraEL

Updates from previous bread,

DeZ
Idlib
Aleppo
Hama

Homs
Afrin
Beit Jinn
Daraa
Iraq
Lebanon
Yemen
Afghanistan
Misc.
Videos

whoops

is lel

>bizns wr ruman. me smash rock

7th for neo ISIS

>Syrian Army attempts to advance in southern Aleppo after failed jihadist assault
BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:30 A.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) launched a powerful attack in the southern part of Aleppo, tonight, following Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham’s failed advance near the town of Khan Touman.

Backed by the National Defense Forces (NDF) and Al-Ba’ath Battalions, the Syrian Army attempted to advance north of Khan Touman, where they were confronted by a large Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham force.

No gains have been reported.

This attack will likely be repelled because both forces do not have the adequate manpower to make any significant advances in southern Aleppo.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-attempts-advance-southern-aleppo-failed-jihadist-assault/

Al Mawt

Thanx for the updates pakistanbro, having it all laid out like that really helps with fresh OP making .. cuts down on lurking for news!

np master baker, thanks for fresh bread

>Israel quits UNESCO over ‘attacks’ months after US withdrawal

Following in the footsteps of the US, Israel announced its exit from UNESCO, citing “attacks” by the organization. The move comes after 128 UN members voted to reject the US’ recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.
The decision was based on the UN-run agency’s “attempts to disconnect Jewish history from the land of Israel,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Emmanuel Nahshon said. He added that the official letter of withdrawal will be submitted by the end of the year and that Israel will effectively leave the organization by the end of 2018.

rt.com/news/414038-israel-withdraw-unesco-jerusalem/

>Russia delivers second batch of Su-35 fighter jets to China — source

Russia has sent the second batch of 10 Su-35 fighter jets (NATO reporting name: Flanker-E) to China under a contract signed back in 2015, a source familiar with Russia’s military and technical cooperation with foreign states told TASS on Friday.
"Another batch of 10 aircraft has been sent to the customer. China will receive the remaining 10 aircraft in 2018," the source said.

More:
tass.com/defense/982446

Can't the chinks build their own aircraft?

What a waste of a character

>фeeлингc
>feyelingss
кeк, дy ит фoнeтикaльий мeйт

I'm sorry, keep up the okay work

Where's this shit in Yemen that the S**di monsters just took?

The entire of the movie is a waste.
And if it keeps going this way, it won't even make it past 1 billion dollaridoos, now that the Asian market is grinding to a complete halt.

i thought they alrdy did that..welp

I was writing Serbian cyrillic. I am not fighting on my Serbian/English keyboard to find correct Russian characters, it's pain in the ass.

I had only minor time for /sg/ those days...would someone be so kind and give me the tldr on the /sg/ opinion on US ground troops in Yemen...consequences of that mostly.
if it wasn't talked about just say so

no I meant that it should be фильигз, unless "ee" makes the /i/ sound in Serbian idk

They do have J20
forbes.com/sites/ralphjennings/2017/10/03/chinas-new-fighter-jets-beat-these-3-countries/#463dda613b89

but I believe they got the russian ones to harvest tech. I've been reading elsewhere that they lack engine technology and ystems avionics technology

Not sure how reliable nor do I know much about this tech though..

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/if-the-j-20-stealth-fighter-so-amazing-why-china-buying-18273

>am destroi roma. roma is me now

thanks, i'll keep posting updates here

Map of Europe and ME for a fantasy setting i'm curently working on. Rate it /sg/

VIDEO inside

>Swords, bombs & drones: RT visits ‘museum’ of ISIS trophies, cemetery of Iraq liberators

rt.com/news/414027-iraq-militias-isis-trophies/

ah yes 10/10

actually smart arse. I been using the data and tatukgis for 48 hours. I think I learned plenty. kiss mah grits

Paint that whole map blue

you have a really weird dreams
explain yourself!!

The best partition of Poland that i ever seen.

bump

Have a good night /sg!

good night master baker.

gn

>Largest Palestinian force in Syria heads to Hama for upcoming Idlib offensive
BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:30 A.M.) – The most powerful Palestinian force in Syria, Liwaa Al-Quds, is heading to the northern countryside of Hama after a short deployment in the Deir Ezzor Governorate.

According to Liwaa Al-Quds’ spokesperson, the Palestinian force is heading to northern Hama in order to meet up with the Syrian Arab Army troops that are preparing to storm the southern countryside of Idlib.

Pictured below is the commander of Liwaa Al-Quds and several of his fighters that recently moved from Deir Ezzor to the northern countryside of Hama.
almasdarnews.com/article/largest-palestinian-force-syria-heads-hama-upcoming-idlib-offensive/

>The absolute state of American "journalism"

archive.is/7E07q

>Trump tells the unemployed to "just move"
2018 is going to be a gem

check'd
New Years offensive

There are people who thinks trump is going to win in 2020
Kek

>Trump tells the unemployed to "just move"
rly?

Its 4!D chess goyim. Trump is going to have all the unemployed rural people who voted for him move into the blue cities and replace them.
You just don't understand his genius.

spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-year-trumpism-died/20678#.Wj3vKlWnHIU
Guess it was at a rally in upstate NY
pretty good article though, certainly confirms my suspicion that left wing populism is going to massively take off in the US in the next few years, combined with political and economic crisis it's going to be fun

>left wing populism is going to massively take off in the US in the next few years

Time to stock up on guns and ammo

QuGi4A03, my arch nemesis. Fucking delete this

It won't be left-wing population so much as the usual right-wing lethargy.
But I do expect a blue sweep lots nashing of teeth and overconfident gloating for the next year.

>Cotton for example - recently rumored to be Trump's pick for CIA Director - said of the new initiative for arms exports to Ukraine: "This is a break from failed Obama era policies to make Russia pay a cost for its aggression. With this decision, the Trump administration is reminding Vladimir Putin and his cronies that they lost the Cold War, and we won’t tolerate their bullying of our friend Ukraine."
>our friend Ukraine

I'm not talking democrats/neolib left wing
think social democrats and a little further out, say 5 to 8 years

is that from the voldemort movie?

>US ground troops
>in yemen
that is in the whole clusterfuck of the middle east probably the least likely thing to happen.
the only thing they do is providing saudi arabia with logistical help and weapons

>sputniknews.com/viral/201712231060270869-us-ambassador-geography-knowledge/

BINOMO meme flag when

>the least likely thing to happen.
There's already US boots on the ground in Yemen, and I think that's what that user is referring to. They're supposedly only operating against AQ forces, but I'd bet the farm they're helping the Saudis against the Houthis as well

ok everybody, been running qgis for a few minutes. I should be able to make a much nicer map ( a real one ) in qgis. It's more powerful, more stable than tatuk on linux.
so it shouldn't be a problem. I can also make transparencies (eg outline of syria + tranparent shading) i will work on it for a while.
there are also better false/pseudocolour options which might help.

what does the flag look like?

jewish version of the kekistan one

I thought he mean a full blown invasion.
Also i remember that some user said that he or someone he knows was operating in yemen. That was before the houthis captured Sanaa(2013?). At some point he and his troops had to leave the area but they had some gear left and instead of just leaving it there they destroyed it before the yemenis could grab it

I think I drank too much last night.
Got really bad shakes right now

Journalists have always been scum

bampu edition

Merry christmas faggots

Drumpf btfo

das faccu editiion

das many captcha fuck you cunt edition

Wtf, you'll shit on that but you'll laugh at this?About as bad as the /ptg/ fags ignoring stories that don't fit their worldview.
The truth is all journalists are scum, every single one

BASED Iqbal user.

VB?

esad
yfc
e

you're gonna die

Everyone will, but only few will achieve Jannah through Shahada

eat shit and die
you fucking cunt
edition

>malawi
pretty sure youre gonna die too

Looks like Jordan Memeterson but in old

Merry Christmas lawgoy

bumbakläät

10 cans of Jim Beam

I'm already dead, my mind just doesn't know it yet

better be double serve, ya soft cunt

Fresh Suheil seen with Russian officers yesterday, now will someone tell me what is the purpose of these two boitoys and how does one go about not having to explain bringing his boitoys with him to a meeting with Russian Federation Ministry of Defence representatives?

> 10 cans of Jim Beam
>too much
By Allah, my cat can drink more.

People are generally faggots when it comes to drinking

I know, I'm not usually this soft, I think it's because I didn't eat anything yesterday.

Of course

They are work experience interns

Sheev, will I one day snap and murder someone?

>According to ANF, YPG commander Sipan Hamo is in Moscow on an official visit to participate in a ceremony where he will be given medal by Russia for being commander during YPG’s fight against ISIS. Hamo is expected to take part in a series of meetings while in Moscow

>Very interesting with an official visit by a YPG commander to Moscow shortly after Assad branded YPG as traitors, and as Turkey tries to block PYD from diplomatic meetings. Visit will be viewed negatively in Ankara, Damascus and Teheran who all try to to curb Kurdish influence.

Seriously if Kremlin manages to infiltrate SDF/PKK/YPG than I'll build a Lavrov Shrine

>tfw Vikings S5 is already as great as S2, could potentially be the best season of the show.

Bravo history.

when will this war end

Have a merry Christmas friend.

when israel or the us falls

so never

soon*

Have a bjorn.

> tfw Halfdan fucks a trap and you don't

the only way Israel can get fucked, is if americans open their eyes, i don't think it will ever happen

best piece of diplomacy within my short term memory if true
i'm unironically considering going for diplomat

Fug am I banned for this?

Hopefully

I have to wonder where they got the actor for Ubbe from, he looks so much like Ragnar that I can actually buy that he's his son

Isn't Christmas tommrrow?

Arnt those his sons

Kerstavond(christmas eve) pham
But Yes youre technically right

Even theresa may is admitting that ISIS is fucked in Syria, but never gave credit to Russia

Everyone took credit for killing ISIS
France said they did it
UK said they did it
USA claimed Mattis single handedly fucked Bagdadi
All of them have low approval ratings and needed a small propaganda boost back home