How do you convince westerners to start having more children, Sup Forums?

How do you convince westerners to start having more children, Sup Forums?

It seems the more secular a country becomes the more the birthrate falls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrO3TfJc9Qw
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
myanimelist.net/character/46677/Riko_Ichinose
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

make the familylife popular again

maybe dont post pig-chan

It's not "more secular". It's "more educated" which leads to "more wealthy" which leads to more control over when and how people have children.

who is that roastie

>memeflag
everytime
try Sup Forums next time

I think it's less about convincing people to have children, than about defeating the (((forces))) that are convincing people not to have children.

Do it Denmark-style - encourage your people to go on vacation, and make them babies.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrO3TfJc9Qw

Look for 'Do it for denmark' on YouTube, for more.

Don't know whether this video says so, but it actually worked / is working.

>eropean union flag

>ewsden flag

but if you're more wealthy that means you can literally afford to have more children.

I come from a very small family: Me, sister, father, and mother. And my mother always said that if our family had more money she would have loved to have had more children, but due to the fact that we were low-middle class my Mom and Dad stopped at two kids, because that's all their wallets could afford at the time. Looking back now though my parents ended up making out ok, decent real estate investments, and company promotions, they could have probably afforded to have one more child.

Ban birth control make premarital sex illegal.

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

bumpity bump

You don't need more children. You need fewer niggers and spics. Population does not need to eternally grow to be stable and productive.

"We need to fuck as fast as niggers..." is literally a kike meme to further destroy the west.

Convince a non feminist woman to date me and I’ll have a million kids with her

>Free and quality education.
>Free health care.

See ugly but....honestly you prefer fill you country with latinos and black kids?.

women make it so fucking hard. You can tell they're interested and they still don't make it easy for guys to ask them out at all. Every fucking talk with woman is one sided stand up performance where they're passive idiots.

Destroy all of the "femin virus"(feminism) bioweapon infected women, and then implement sexbots with artificial wombs.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

myanimelist.net/character/46677/Riko_Ichinose

>making more white kids is a kike meme
I agree we need less niggers and spics but having more white kids is never a bad idea

first stop fapping to anime, clean yourself up, dress decently and go talk to an actual non drawn woman.

This.

I think to a greater extent family life needs to have a male as a worker/provider role and woman is a childbearing/supportive role.

When you introduce secularism and egalitarianism as an ideology into the system and women start to be workers/providers they aren't as able/willing to produce children which men can't do. It also drains any power from the mans role of provider since a man can't ultimately choose to have a child.

Polygyny would fix it.

Why won’t Lauren rose have kids with me?

No, first, improve women so they can fucking compete with cartoons. Western women are so shit men are turning to lumps of plastic for a goddamn connection.

Too busy with Chad

If you have you NEET monies then go to asia, africa or south america and get you a wife.

Well I have a job so...

>african wife

The thing is they don't have any interest in competing with cartoons. Women are mostly fighting over a smaller pool of high status men. And the pool keeps getting smaller for many reasons. They don't see much of a point to the lower status ones. It's not like they need a man just for the sake of it. So marriage/birth rate unavoidably go down. It was easy to see coming desu.

>The thing is they don't have any interest in competing with cartoons.
Then why would I be interested in them besides a quick fuck?

GOOD POINT

Make Females Feminine Again

These are generalities. You can always end up finding someone and be great for each others and things might turn out OK.
But the general tendency isn't looking good.

>Then why would I be interested in them besides a quick fuck?
They dont expect you to be, just look at all the women now who regularly talk about how they have one night stands and like being single

Or my life could be ruined gambling on something with the odds stacked against me.

With no chance of getting something worthwhile out of it.

Ironically all I hear them do is bitch about it.

The more a society advances, the more its fatalistic acceptance of horror declines, and the more meaningful their lives become. Reproducing in a world of poverty, suffering, and inevitable death requires a willingness to commit the ultimate cruelty upon another and become responsible for all the suffering of their life - such is the world that mankind is leaving behind! Yet it clings to us, and nihilistic religionists insist on destroying the promise of advancing beyond the meager horrors they offer. For as they see no meaning in material life, they insist nobody may ever possibly see meaning in material life.

The problem is that niggers and spics get subsidized to make a billion babies via welfare. Meanwhile white taxpaying workers need to fund their own children.

Remove welfare and so that the productive members of society keep more money in their pockets the the leeches can starve to death.

My coworker married an Ethiopian woman and she comes up to the office everyday to bring him a home cooked meal for lunch. I have never seen a white woman do anything wholsome like that.

but children add more meaning in life. because now you want to show your children all the wonder of the 'material world.'

so would you marry an ethiopian woman for that reason?

Being treated like they apreciate you more than their own free time?

Fuck yeah that deserves a ring.

Goddam right, to hell with westernized women in general.

It doesn't have anyhing to do with secularity. More wealth results in fewer children because they don't need 10 backup plans to take care of them when they get old. And with wealth comes education because getting more wealth required smarter people with more skills. More education results in more atheism because more smart people will realize its bullshit.
It's just a side effect of becoming a more developed nation.

>at least 1 billion people in the west
>highest unemployment rate
>standards of living are too high and imply slavery in other places
>already ruled the world for centuries
>earth resources are getting scarce including clean water

>we need more westerners

Thank the fucking lord I cant wait for mad max.

Technically we need a higher ration of Westerners to everyone else, since we're the only ones that seem to care about not killing the planet.

Encourage them to have lots of sex as teens and give them no knowledge of birth control.

women really are selfish and dont want to spend the time being pregnant, and/or the time additionally spent taking care of a new born

The americans contributed to destroy this planet more than everyone else

robot waifus + artificial wombs + roastie genocide=white race saved

More pay and cut the workday to six hours for cubeslaves. People are fucking exhausted, broke, and demoralized. A coupl extra hours each day to actually live will go long way. If that fails just wipe the jew out.

That is the most retarded, self-defeating logic I've ever seen. Material life is disproportionately full of suffering, so you shouldn't bring more people into the world. But religious people are dumb n shit because they don't find meaning in material life.

Welp
First of all, maybe we would want to fuck more if people didn't have names like "piggu-chan."
>Dude what the actual fuck is that tho

>genocide family divorce laws and courts
>also genocide the media
>lower taxes
>encourage women out of the work force so a single income can reliably raise a family
>also encourage them out of universities
>stop publicly subsidizing stupid meme majors
>stop putting estrogen in the water

Anything less and there's no point in even bothering with trying to live a practical life. I'll stick with anime until then.

I think you mean the chinese you dumb commie piece of shit

And guess who are major buyers of china's shit, guess where your smartphone comes from

thanks

Hey US guys, when you're divorcing, does wife always gets half of the property? Even if you bought it before the marriage?

with this
more gmo
more soy
pronto

>Reverse search it
>Get gay male body builders

This: youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

Basically you have to have faith...

I don't know, but I do know the one and only way Sup Forums and /r9k/ are going to have children. The government would have to offer them government-issued girlfriends. Maybe refugees or poor people. That would solve their intolerance as well.

who is this? perfection

I have bad news for you.

You don't. You secularize the shit countries,

I'll start having children when I don't have to take care of the little shit. Life is over as soon as you have kids. Your entire existence has to at that point be to taking care of them and fuck what you actually want to do.

A nigger.

I think babies crying is more than enough (((force))) to convince people not to have kids.

Yep. Unless you have a prenup.

This.

1) Make it more punishing for woman who want to get a divorce, less fear for men
2) Defund/Outlaw Abortion
3)Attack 3rd wave feminism to stop the whore culture and single motherhood
4) Give the people more money via tax cuts, more money they have, the comfortable they feel with having big families its why the baby boom happened

creampie constantly

>How do you convince westerners to start having more children
not the solution. genociding niggers, street shitters, chinks, and spics is. any remaining leftist should probably be enslaved just to be on the safe side.