T H I S

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_breathing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This thread will in no way get 200+ replies. Accept defeat when it's in front of you, kiddo.

healthcare is not a right

whoa

>next we cant have free oxygen

what do you think the carbon tax is?

Trump Executive Order
SHAREBLUEFILES V.4

unfortunately it probably will

im pretty sure the mongrels that make these kind of threads switch proxy and bump themselves under memeflags and such in order to troll the reply limit

that bitch a woke, A WOKE!

>CARBON = OXGEN
HAHAHAH YOU DUMB FUCKING FROG

you're a moron,
carbon tax is a tax on carbon emission so basically making you pay for air, not exclusively oxygen but what contains it & that you breathe, get rekt faggot

You fucking idiot, did you fail biology? Humans, cars, etc use O2 and emit CO2.

OP has never held a job, has pink hair, 25 about to kicked off her parents healthcare.

>Next you'll say we can't have free I-Phones and hair extensions.

Fixed your fucked up analogy.

>implying oxygen is free.

What is the Clean Air Act for $500 Alex.

We should charge people for air

Neither is oxygen. Start paying, goy

we do, we do.

>clapback
NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

umm it's hard to use oxygen without creating carbon dioxide

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Claims to be worlds freest country

>lol taxes on products you buy and still pay more then what you get back at end of the year tax

>lol your obligated to get healthcare from the same provider as everyone else or your fined.

Muh freedom

Neither healthcare nor oxygen is a right.

No you can not have free oxygen if it takes the labor of others to provide you this free oxygen.

Any oxygen your own lungs breath in for you... Have at it, that's all yours.

If you want to steal an oxygen tank from someone else. No it's not yours to take.

Oxygen is not a service. It does not require the time and skills of people who spent years honing their craft nor is it the product of it.

Why charge for air when you can tax carbon dioxide emissions?

Because the former involves property rights whereas the latter involves government theft.

Whatever mouthbreathing retard makes these abominations deserves to be shot.

Yes to free healthcare for the Americans.

Once Americans have free healthcare and Canada stops worrying they want to come here for that I hope we sign an agreement with USA to do the following:

American citizens can move to Canada, obtain employment, can use USA driving licenses, can attend educational institutions...

USA has a large populace and less land, canada has more land and a smaller population and this would be a perfect solution to populating certain areas without having to bring in too many immigrants which strain the system... No need to learn a new language and be unemployed, more trade... Also Mexico needs to be included for starters aswell limited way ofcourse for now!

Perhaps to start we can have a program where we bring Mexicans to Canada that will commit to working 5 to 10 yeas as care assistants for our aging population, people who have young children or are young enough to reproduce and can integrate easier!

This is the only solution for this continent of America otherwise we will be filled with muslime scum who integratese after 5 generations only enough to become semi moderate!

sort of unrelated but what would happen if you injected liquid oxygen into your veins? would you still need lungs?

>Liquid oxygen
Your veins would freeze and you would die.

>Gaseous oxygen
You'd get an embolism and you would die.

Apparently they're working on breathing liquid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_breathing

They do it in the movie The Abyss which is a really good movie.

I CLAIM MONOPOLY ON THE SUN.

ALL YOUR SHEKELS ARE BELONG TO ME.

K