STOP RIGHT THERE

WHY ARE YOUR EYES WEIRD YOU FUCKING BITCH
NOT AGAIN

EVERY SINGLE THREAD

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

Come on, we've got a deadline to meet.

redpill me about blue chiyo

Did you miss me?

Your thread is mine now....and all your lives with it, also belong to me.

it's not very effective

Go away. Please.

I expected that response Moriarty

God fucking damnit, please leave us alone

YAMERO

can someone give me a
>quick rundown
on blue chiyo

Player 2

Lurk more.

fuck off with your Sup Forums meme

Anyone with a backup of blueribbons.moe?/

Why are you typing like a retard?

I love her.
Such a perfect design.

I have yet to catch her.

>user!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK YOU

blueribbons.aerobatic.io/

pussy shit

Well I didn't expect that

That's actually kinda cute. Scary, but cute.

I still don't know how the Blue chiyo thing started and am ashamed.

I had a feeling it was along these lines.

It really does show up in every conversation, eh?

Wew, it was almost 2.5 years ago.
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/115493076

>S2 never

No. In fact, I feel that it's thanks to worthless shitposting memesters like you spamming that worthless "epic blue XD" meme that are partially responsible, by driving down discussion of the manga since one of its primary heroines (Chiyo) can't be mentioned without bandwagoning scum like you shitting up a thread.

>an anime's chances at getting a S2 can be utterly destroyed by shitposters on a taiwanese cuisine catalog

Explain to me why Japan would care about what gaijins meme about.

It's not about that alone, it's about the cumulative effect of diminishing discussion by shitposters caring for nothing but continuing to force one stupid stale ancient meme. The lack of discussion diminishes interest, which diminishes demand, which diminishes the chance of merchandise, which in turn diminishes the possibility of demand in a second season.

Yes, Japan actually does care. Watamote, for example, was funded primarily thanks to gaijins. I'm not saying it's at the same scale, but it is noticeable that you can't talk about one of the primary heroines of the series without getting infested with trolls.

You're giving way too much credit to Sup Forums's influence. It doesn't make sense with GSNK especially because it wasn't even that popular of a show on here. And not because of blue ribbon memes, but because of the other anime that aired around the same time as it which got much more hype. It may be true that blue ribbons ruined GSNK threads on Sup Forums for good, but to insinuate that it would stifle the production of GSNK S2 is pure arrogance. How deluded can one be?

>it wasn't even that popular of a show on here.
It was decently popular.

>It may be true that blue ribbons ruined GSNK threads on Sup Forums for good, but to insinuate that it would stifle the production of GSNK S2 is pure arrogance.
To think that one of the biggest boards, and one of the biggest hubs for anime discussion, has no influence whatsoever - that, my shitposting enemy, is true arrogance.

>decently popular

is not enough to warrant any kind of real influence on the industry pushers in Japan. GSNK had no where near the same level of popularity as WataMote.

And what's arrogant about calling a spade a spade? I didn't say Sup Forums has no influence whatsoever, this was an hallucination on your part. I said in respects to GSNK, it did not have the popularity I deem enough to affect it's potential for a second season, which you claimed and I called out for arrogance.

>That Garden of Words background
Everytime

>there is somebody that think Sup Forums influences anime production

i am convinced this person is merely making his comments in jest

>it wasn't even that popular of a show on here

Nozaki kyun, I am so scared.

what the fuck

Seriously though, Doga, where is the S2?

>it wasn't even that popular of a show on here.
You havin a laugh mate? It was unanimous AOTS.

proofs?

Go back in time 2 years and browse Sup Forums.

If I remember well, Barakamon aired at the same time right? People were pretty divided about the AOTS.

Please don't. I have accepted it that I'll never have a normal Lucky Star thread again, but not Nozaki-kun too. Please.

All you're doing by reacting to it is encouraging it. It won't end as long as people keep pretending to be all shocked at a stale as fuck meme.

So cute.

Remember Punished Chiyo?