Why the fuck do you still drink alcohol, you loser?

Why the fuck do you still drink alcohol, you loser?

youtu.be/LPPxSWZGyso

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HdkT0gTs99E
youtube.com/watch?v=hDqrX_WpnbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a whole hour
Kys

Wine is God's chosen drink

DRINK
THE
BLOOD

WATCH
THE
VIDEO

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

Anderson gives me cummies in mummies. when you have sexyees with pregnant mummy he cums on baby's tummies heeee here

because sometimes i run out of weed

Because I can’t stop. I know God frowns upon my habit, but it’s hard not to give in to the temptation when literally every store sells it.

I stopped in September. I"m wondering if I can make it through Christmas without succumbing.

Why do you dwell on hate?

>calls out the jew
based

But Anderson love shadman. No one can live with no shadman

drinking is allowed. wine and other alcoholic beverages are mentioned in the bible. just don't abuse it.

Beer is for the civilized man. Do I look like a nigger to you faggot?

Because it numbs the crippling depression.

>he thinks old fermented wine is the wine of the bible and not simply fruit juice which is new wine and was known as wine for thousands of years
Watch the video, fas babby.

go back to the donald you absolute faggot

Garbage revisionst history dispelled by a simple google search

youtu.be/HdkT0gTs99E

>then voted for Donald Trump

What a loser.

Why does she need to be disabled for him to molest her?

Beer is a basic of civilization. YOu knwo who didn't have beer? The fucking Natiives because they were too much of retarded savages to have civilized things. Do you want to be like the fucking Native savages?
Also, fuck off with this traitorous christcuck scumbag's videos.

I absolutely hate pastors like this. Unfortunately for this cuck pastor, he doesn't get to make the rules contrary to scripture.

Alcohol is not forbidden by scripture, drunkenness is.

He's a piece of shit and joke of a pastor.

I like Reformed Baptists, not Southern baptists like this fucking cuck joke.

I drink my alcohol to the Praise of Jesus.

I do because wine was in the Bible. My parents didn't drink, smoke, or do drugs, and wanted a drink free, smoke free, and drug free home. My dad only drank a couple times when he was 16 then stayed sober sense. Funny thing is both were into 70s music.

Because Shad is a retard

You gotta watch out for idiots like this pastor. When they preach from their own self righteousness like this asshole does, it is evident that he does not understand the Gospel and is a joke cuck and not worthy of the pastorate. God didn't send this cuck to preach, and unfortunately there are many like him.

you unironically believe in christianity

It's the toughest thing I had to accept, the Gospel. Not "christianity"; there are many so called christians out there not preaching the Gospel and without that, they're still on their way to Hell.

You're actually closer to killing yourself than I ever am. You are truly weak. Pretty sure you're a Soy boy too.

He's hilarious and I like listening to him because he's such an effective troll, but I hope everybody's aware that his points are retarded.

6:20

youtube.com/watch?v=hDqrX_WpnbM

Now stop worshipping this faggot.

bourbon heals the soul

you.... believe ...... in christianity.... LMAO

i'll quit after christmas

That's all you got? "LMAO"? Suicide makes more sense to you then for me. You're pathetic.

I live because I enjoy it, you live because you need to worship your daddy and follow his orders.. christcuck.

HAHAHA, you're a fucking dumbass!! That's not it at all. I'm living the dream, asshole. I work in the Silicon Valley.