>amerimutt uses credit score to prove whiteness cos genetically is 56% white

I haven't committed any crimes.

I had pasta salad for lunch

People call me a nazi when we talk about politics

are welsh people white?

My privilege points is above 120

my nipples are pink

Whiter than some europoors.

My cooking is plain and bland - no spices to be found!

Would a picture of my house do?

Feels good

>Using a credit card is apparently a sign of good money management

LOL

Or 102% face

Mother got 92% west europe, and 6% british isles on DNA test. Zero in all other cats, and background noise of 2% scandy blood. Father hasn't taken, I won't yet, but pretty sure I'm at least 90%+- EU white blood.

I enjoy screwing poor people over to make money, it's fucking great.

t. credit scorelet

>Own 4 cars outright
>Have $130k in the bank
>Designing plans for new home on 4 acres of in-town hillside property
>Own a doodle

Use a debit card and have a decent job and you'll have no need for a credit card

my fica is 850, I have never been arrested, I own 4 cars, my house and student loans are paid off, and I am not a millionaire. I am 51.

Were talking about whites. Not about Asians.

Can anyone shed some light on this. My Equifax is 788 and my "Vantage (creditwise)" is 756... wtf m8? What's going on here, and why are they so different?

You're a fucking retard.
1. You have to spend money
2. Credit cards offer incentives
3. Credit cards also have more security and less liability on your end

>Dur use duh debit card.
No you fucking idiot, use the credit card and pay the shit off every month.

True, have a card with miles and get free flights

I don't know if it's relevant in your case but for me only one of the two still has a decade-old loan for college listed even though it was paid in full like 7 years ago. Maybe one of them is just picking up on something old and claiming it still matters, but that big of a difference shouldn't be from that, mine's only like 2 points off due to it.

Use a credit card as a debit card and only use it for currency you actually have in the bank, pay it off once it's available to be paid off (usually within a couple days).

Boost your credit score BIGLY in just a couple years. If you avoid credit cards it's just admitting you're a nigger on the inside who can't be trusted to be financially smart and only use it for the amount you already have in cash/in your ank.

Thanks for the breadcrumb.

Have been told I don't have the right to say "wigger," even about my past brainwashed raised on a zogbot base that is 90% nog self.

I have never talked to a police officer

is that your wife?

Christ you're a retard.Good luck trying to get a good home or auto loan. And don't say hurr durr pay cash. You know damn well most people don't have the cash to just buy new cars or a new home. My dad just bought a used truck and has a 1.75% auto loan. He easily could have paid cash for it but why use your cash that's not tied up if you don't need to. What happens if an emergency occurs and you need a few grand but now you don't have it or enough? Put it on a credit card with 18% interest rate or dip into a retirement account?

I'm 100% white, blonde hair and blue eyes