Why does Sup Forums worship blond """""men""""" so much?

Why does Sup Forums worship blond """""men""""" so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2006/10/genetics-of-hair-color/#.Uj4UyiSoVOk
newsweek.com/2015/03/20/serbian-women-who-want-danish-sperm-donors-313513.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-want-viking-baby-single-5037149
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

homo-eroticism.

Memes? I guess my hair is technically blond but it's pretty dark.

>escobar

>tfw blond but like dark haired girls
There's gotta be something in blonde people's genes that makes them predisposed to wipe out their own genes.

That's true. Women don't prefer blonde guys. And most blonde women i've met don't like blonde men

>a recent study from a dating website
well, we know the type of women on those scientific sites

ce stii tu tigane

Trump Executive Order
SHAREBLUEFILES V.4

saged

Why does this website insist on making people insecure? What's the purpose of making fun of blondes, manlets, dicklets, fatties, and so forth?

Dark haired non-european women ie. latinas go crazy for blond hair.

>only blondes are white
dumbfuck amerifat

Because they are insecure themselves.

can confirm , this is the case although we are few in numbers here. Although you can get whores obsessed with blondes

>women seeking beta to juice for money online prefer docile whites

Lol no shit. They all take dick until they decide they want a provider and go online to find one

bump

Chinks do as well

That statistic classified Mediterranean men as white, and meds are the most desired men on the planet.

Too many "Sup Forumsacks" are just here to demoralize anons for teh lulz. You see this all over the catalog

My hair is dark blonde. My sons will have dark hair like me, but my daughters will have blonde hair. Testosterone makes the blonde hair in my family dark when men reach their puberty and start getting large amounts of test running trough their veins, but the women remain blonde because of a lack of testosterone. This way I maximize the beauty and attractiveness of my children, no matter which gender.

Dark blonde hair masterrace.

>average brown-haired guy
>10 dates per month

Yeah right, most my normie friends can't even get matches on Tinder. Either cherry-picked or complete bullshit propaganda.

Source on that?

You can't "prefer" something that is a requirement for your existence.

you are a shit tier troll

He is full of shit. Is Dolph Lundgren low testosterone?

It’s a fucking hate box what are you expecting. If you can’t take being faced with reality go back to your echo chambers we don’t need that shit here

tfw asian trap who dated a blonde twink for a while

he was cute and his hair smelled nice

If colouring matters so much then why aren't east-Asian men desired? Because morphology tops all.

Blonde hair doesn't mean you have low testosterone. Dolph is high test as fuck. Its just that some people have genetics that makes genes turn off or on as a response to hormonal changes.

My hair was blonde until I reached puberty, then it became almost black. Same thing with my dad.

>Why do many people have much lighter hair during childhood?
>The same reason that European babies are often with blue eyes or dark skinned babies are born with light skin, we get darker as we age (with the partial exception of females during puberty). The darkening of hair is simply a symptom of a general trend toward increased melanin as we age (or as women go through pregnancies). Proximately in an individual’s life history it probably has hormonal upstream causes, e.g., the increased level of testosterone vs. estrogen levels in females after menopause (and pregnancies), or the elevation testosterone in males after puberty

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2006/10/genetics-of-hair-color/#.Uj4UyiSoVOk

Yes, but this does not apply to all people. There is probably a gene which controls whether testosterone darkens your hair and skin. I've been tested at 850 test (above average) and I'm as pale and blond as you can get. I have a black beard as well. Pigmentation isn't all linear.

>Brown hair is more common
>Brown haired men get more dates than blond men

How is this groundbreaking?

I never said it applied to all people. I specifically said that it applied to me and my family and our genetics and people with those genes. You can be extremely blonde and fully high test of course.

Funny how the Chad stereotype is a blond dude

Yeah I think women actually prefer light haired guys who change their colour in response to test. Like the blond hair with some strands much darker than others. Like a lion's mane.

kek is that really a thing?

Also pheromones are a big deal. Caught my girlfriend having a deep sniff of my sweaty boxers whilst she was sorting out my laundry this morning.

see:

>believing propaganda

sperm of blond men is the most desired in the world. This is a psychological operation to attempt to make it be sold less. Theres already too much blond haired goys on this world.

>shit I already knew

Yes goyim girls only want black men look at this (((study)))

Yukari is a female blonde German though which is the best type of woman

blonde men make blonde women

who would you rather knock up your daughter? boring brown haired man, or an aryan god?

Sounds pretty gay OP

Because blonde hair blue eyed people are the master race and these fake news articles you idiots post are straight up bullshit made by anti-aryan writers

>Escobar
>Hurr waman leik my greasy spic hair!

I've learned to ignore what women say they want because they dont have a clue . Girl tells me she's only into 6 foot plus guys with long black hair and pale skin who like death metal - Falls in love with me - 5'9" , shaved head and hate death metal . Another example - " FUCK ME HARD user - HARDER - HARDERRRR " - We're both left unsatisfied - Next time " STFU We're doing it my way " - Fuck her long and slow - Left her a quivering , exhausted mess " OMGAnon I never ... omg " .

because we're not fucking women

A mixture of projecting their own insecurities and simple trolling

ITT: insecure blonde """men"""

Dark blonde hair and green eyes is the master race.

>tfw entire family is Polish
>everyone is blonde with blue eyes but me and my dad
>tfw tall, dark, and handsome
>tfw get girls left and right

Thank you genes

>10 dates per month

My most normie chad friends are lucky for two. Where the fuck are they getting these stats? Just college town via tinder?

>Blond men are femini-...

Picture is likely you

This.

whatever you say user

>It would be the start of a long journey. To bring Antonia into the world, Ana, a journalist, experienced sperm buying, IVF treatment, countless appointments with doctors, lab analysis, travelling and accommodation costs. Her medical bills alone came to some €5,000. The Acibadem Sistina clinic has been responsible for 6,000 births since its opening 14 years ago, mainly working with the sperm bank Cryos International, from Aarhus in Denmark. “I’ve always preferred blonde men, maybe because I’m dark-haired like a Turk. They showed me the picture of a Danish man and I liked him. I liked that he was a computer programmer because I had studied maths at school.”
newsweek.com/2015/03/20/serbian-women-who-want-danish-sperm-donors-313513.html

>So why do hundreds of British women each year chose to become single mothers? And why do they flock here to start their unconventional modern families?
>The answer, according to Holly Ryan, 37, from London, is simple – and slightly unnerving: “The Danes are superior race and I want my child to be a part of that race.
>“You only have to look at them to understand. They’re extremely good looking and they carry themselves with an air of confidence you just don’t get in Britain.
>“I knew as soon as I decided to have a baby on my own that I wanted the donor to be Danish.”
>“I was brought up by my dad in a single parent family so I always hoped a child of mine would have two parents around.
>“But when I found myself single in my mid thirties my desire to be a mother exceeded that.
>“Being a woman and not being a mother felt like having a Porsche in the garage but never taking it for a drive.
>“I knew that Danish men were superior in every way so it seemed obvious to have one as a donor.”
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-want-viking-baby-single-5037149

Why the hell would someone donate their sperm and create a bunch of mongrels in dirty third world countries

Dunno. There was some Brazilian poster here the other day who said a rich mulatta neighbor of his had a blonde baby after going to a fertility clinic.

>10 dates a month

Wat? Are they implying the AVERAGE person goes on 2 different dates every weekend? LOL

By white they mean meds and North Africans

>according to kike study.

I have five science papers that claim black men are the most wanted (not just by cops), so you can wipe your ass with those claims and ask people irl if Northern Europeans have trouble findings partners.

> according to study women loves only curly black hair big nosed shlomos

Swedish phenotype is the best

LOL!

Thats 840 euro for one wank wtf? Wankers can be ritch too?

That's because average to above average looking blonds aren't even on the site because they don't need it whereas the average to above average brown hair still needs a dating site to get women and so they inflate the numbers.

Thanks, I almost got distracted with this thread.

We believe in bullying until you get over it.

Don't forget brainlets, chinlets, and baldcucks

>posts a brown haired numale

I like blondes. I am also blonde.
Dark brown, nearly pitch black on a white guy is hot, too, like in southern Germany

I was blonde when i was a kid but over the years my hair has slowly turned dirty blonde. Its even got a red tint to it. I blame this world. Im losing my soul.

My beard is pretty cool though. Its dirty blonde with a brown streak going through the center. My hair is losing its mind.

>not worshipping fair skin and golden hair

>tfw blonde hair and blue eyes but a manlet

Apply the same concept to a job hunting website:
>brown haired men interview 10 times
>blonde haired men interview 3 times
Why would you need more interviews if you were hired?

Because it's superior. And rare.

Because they like small dicks