What is the most destructive force in the universe to civilizations? Is it plague? Earthquakes? Nuclear weapons...

What is the most destructive force in the universe to civilizations? Is it plague? Earthquakes? Nuclear weapons? Or comet strikes? No, the world's best mathematicians, philosophers and thinkers have narrowed it down to one single group of men responsible for almost all conquest of modern civilizations: BLACK Men.

Upon entering a new country, BLACK man's first move is to demand tributes (welfare money) from the host-servants (tax-paying wh*Te bois) who usually give in due to the BLACK man's powerful natural alpha persuasion, then once they have established themselves financially, BLACK men begin pumping semen inside of the local wh*Te female population to create racebastards who in turn help take over the rest of the nation for them. So far no European country has been able to withstand the BLACK onslaught and they are well on their way to becoming BLACK African nations!

based

wh*Te subhumans BTFO again

Based

Wrong. The white enabler is the problem. A nigger isn't capable of making a boat or transvering large areas by himself. Then a close second is women.

basiert

Based

white boys cant compete with black men thats why they had to enslave and oppress black men for centuries to keep the bbc down. but now the truth is out and every white girl is riding a black cock while white boys are left in the dust.

das rite my BLACK brother

Based

You are COMPLETLY right.BIG BAVARIAN COCK is known to be the ONLY one to be able to COMPLETLY satisfy any women. In fact women all around the world CRAVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. They ALL lust to be CONQUERED by a REAL dick and openly fantasize about it EVERY day, to be just ONCE fucked as a REAL women. NOTHING else rivals the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Women like these were BORN to SERVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Their first instinct is to be BRED by the BIG BAVARIAN COCK, to give BIRTH to their children.

Nice digits.

Trump Executive Order
SHAREBLUEFILES V.4

What is the most destructive force in the universe to civilizations? Is it plague? Earthquakes? Nuclear weapons? Or comet strikes? No, the world's best mathematicians, philosophers and thinkers have narrowed it down to one single group of men responsible for almost all conquest of modern civilizations: DINARIC Men.

Upon entering a new country, DINARIC man's first move is to demand tributes (welfare money) from the host-servants (tax-paying western bois) who usually give in due to the DINARIC man's powerful natural alpha persuasion, then once they have established themselves financially, DINARIC men begin pumping semen inside of the local western female population to create bastards who in turn help take over the rest of the nation for them. So far no Western country has been able to withstand the DINARIC onslaught and they are well on their way to becoming DINARIC Balkan corrupted nations!

small wh*Te dicks can't compete agains BIG BLACK BULL PENIS

I'm not even a man, do you see how silly you look with your stupid bait? What's more silly is idiots who fall for it

Finally someone smart here.I just post this for trigger nazi betas cucks

lmao, he needs jewish companys to push his beta ego

My dick has 17.4 cm and i'm not even black

cry more wh*Te boy

BLACK MEN are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make wh*Te women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When wh*Te bois see a BLACK MAN coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a BLACK GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that wh*Tes get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

>am Dinaric
>it's all true

Pale skin, dark chocolate eyes?

The world is my oyster and panties drop at my gaze.

Mashallah my BLACK brother.

>tfw bigger than Congo average
A-am I white, Sup Forums?

I always have black girls I fuck lick my asshole.

I don't ask them to, I tell them to and they do it without hesitation. They really get off on it and it feels great.

1.70m tall turk sad that some western woman rejected him
mine ex had 19
green, and tanned skin in summer. Then again, I'm not dinaric man

Fucking kek, OP

I doubt that you are a woman

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity. Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

It's not like I care

Ok be happy

you too

all this negroid coping

how dare thine suggest a wh*Te be happy, they should only know pain

bavarians are honorary black.

I don't hate anyone.

Completely based

just commies,nazis,jihadists and supremacistis of any color

lmao wh*Te detected

bavarians have ascended beyond humanity, niggers dont even come close to their power

The reason most black men are naturally buff is because they were bred like dogs to carry heavy loads and do heavy lifting. Think about it, why the fuck are american niggers more muscular than african niggers? Niggers aren't even human at this point, since they were treated like animals to be used for personal gain nothing more.

You're in the right place then.

I am?

It's actually grain consumption. But whatever nice racebait.