Hi guys I'm making this thread to enlighten anyone who reads it

Hi guys I'm making this thread to enlighten anyone who reads it.
I want to talk about truth.
We all know what truth is and we all want to know what the truth is.
Truth is an individual belief, it is different for everyone and is completely dependent on your memories and experiences whether you realize this or your past merely effects your thoughts subconsciously does not matter. What matters is that this is the truth, what we consider to be true and factual depends on our lives and because people have such different lives we all wind up hearing differing information or experiencing life differently.
This leads us to conflict.
When a group of people are similar, live lives where there is a similar distribution of information and experiences, they will band together as a community.
A major conflict consists of two or more communities who's truths are at odds. That is to say over time these two communities developed truths both fundamental to their own community and inconsistent with the other.

Realizing this is the way humans are programmed to act one must ask the question.. Is there a truth to all questions? And can conflict be avoided simply by figuring out the answers to the relevant divergent truths?
Or is it simply the fate of man to insist until his destruction his own life and experience has shown him all the truth he needs? Is it our fate to die by our own self righteous hands?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=2xkdQvavKyY
youtube.com/watch?v=UqwmSTKH3F8
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j_F6vyeLvaM
youtube.com/watch?v=B9m6rYHHgGM
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
youtube.com/watch?v=cig3yoNSaDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VSBFzSVT0Dc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didnt read lol

excellent thread member of the Order Of The Black Sun here AMA if you want.

Also for anyone that wants to find the truth the answers are here

Fake and gay.

Hey, either there is a force that keeps people from learning the truth or all misery serves as the classroom wherein we obtain enlightenment.

If I shit post with one hand and enlighten with the other I am in harmonic balance.

So. Thanks for this post faggot.

Wrong OP. There is, has been, and forever will be, one state of being known as the true state of being called reality. Even though we each have a unique perspective on this reality, this does not change the reality itself.
Also, there is no personal God either. Fuck off.

Pretty much this pic. Every time I try to tell friends they laugh. Call me crazy.

Meanwhile they use everything Google has to offer, snapchat, Facebook, instagram.

Hey faggots why don't you take your asses to plebbit and fuck off. This is our house you will do what you are told to do. Do not troll knowledge threads powerful wizards comb these threads performing mental alchemy I would not fuck with them if you know what is good for you

You're wrong. Truth is objective, not subjective.

right on, they are goyim nothing you can for them, they will sleepwalk right to the slaughter house and take you with them if you let them, they don't give a fuck about anyone or anything until it directly affects them and then it will be too late

Yeah I didn't think he would know what objective meant, so I used the longer form.

Why is there such thing as chaos theory?

I think it is solipsistic, but thats just me.

Is ignorance bliss? I wouldn't know.

I think maths are prove of objective existential truth

Truth is subjective so long as your choices made by free will don't get you killed. Death is the ultimate objective truth for all lifeforms

karma, you were born with the sight for a reason, use it

and do you want to see that math?

Have you read the works of Frederich Schelling?

Open public access to ALL information/intel gathered by the NSA and similar agencies - this will save us all

Much truth in your post, however it is very important to know one thing there is also truth but truth is not always good or right! Truth can be told because it has occured but it can be wrong and cause damage.

For example islam some are born into it they live it and dont do mcu damage it is their experie ce their a part of their existance, but the truth is islam advocates killing of all non belivers and ensalvi g those that deny islam, and the truth is few will act on it, and it only takes few given the technology to kill a masive amount.

So not all truth are acceptible, knowing the truth is a must but accepting it because it is there and giving someone else the right to their truth can be devestating!

I'm not talking about numerology, I mean real maths.
What I mean is if you think of the natural universe like a website or video game that we experience and interact with, then mathematics are the underlying code. Different people experience the content differently and have subjective "truths", but the underlying code is what it is regardless of our perception.
That's why Galileo said that The laws of Nature are written in the language of mathematics

truth is universal, uncompromising. There's no variant of sort of it.

>I'm not talking about numerology
I lol'd what exactly are you calling numerology? Relationships between numbers is math period, you were taught to do math correctly for a reason so I ask again do you want to know the code of the matrix?

>like a website or video game that we experience and interact with, then mathematics are the underlying code
I am a computer scientist first, second the math I am talking about IS THE UNIVERSE and everything in it, it is the source, the creator, the architect, the resonance that gives this entire reality form

Your revelation pic is numerology. This Tesla pic isn't.

I lol'd, digital roots and digital sums are not "numerology" you don't seem to understand, see what you think of this "numerology"
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=2xkdQvavKyY

If you've got a redpill to drop then shit or get off the pot already

3,6,9 digital roots and sums are not numerology, they are governing dynamic of this entire reality

this is the only the beginning I was not kidding earlier when I said powerful wizards comb these threads, you have no idea my friend I can assure you

go for it bro don't let me hold you up here have two more
youtube.com/watch?v=UqwmSTKH3F8

Welcome to the pseudo-random matrix, simulation we live in

>Truth is an individual belief, it is different for everyone and is completely dependent on your memories and experiences
Retarded relativist rhetoric. Absolutely degenerate. Get the hell out of here.

I'm not disputing Telsa's vortex maths , but your revelation 13:18 pic is numerology. The chapter and verse numbers are already pretty much arbitrary numbers based on how biblical scholars decided to divvy up the scripture, then taking those numbers and multiplying them, adding the digits, reversing the original product, adding those digits then finding the sum of both those numbers to get 666. That is absolutely numerology.

>I'm not disputing Telsa's vortex maths , but your revelation 13:18 pic is numerology.
I lol'd you still don't seem to get it is not numerology it is a cipher using vortex mathematics coded into the bible and all other ancient religions

a coded describing the source

And how it works to govern this reality

So the medieval scholars that assigned chapter and verse numbers to the bible were inserting a cipher using vortex mathematics?

>The chapter and verse numbers are already pretty much arbitrary numbers based on how biblical scholars decided to divvy up the scripture, then taking those numbers and multiplying them, adding the digits, reversing the original product, adding those digits then finding the sum of both those numbers to get 666. That is absolutely numerology.
You do not understand what you are talking about or vortex mathematics, this is not how it works or how it is done

of course they did have some pasta

The Jews created the Torah to create a slave race of superstitious half wits, a book telling them knowledge is evil and anyone trying to teach them anything is Pagan and evil. Lol Pagan simply means educated in the ancient world. The Romans saw what they did, and thought hey this works great a book we can give to people about a zombie space Jew that tells them to work as good slaves and pay their taxes (give unto Caesar what is his), not to pursue any wealth (easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle), and be meek and meager in this life and you will be rewarded in the next. The Bible is a way to make you a good slave, a good goy. But it also coded so the sharp can find the real answers in the bible and become part of the priestly class, who can do research and study all day in their white collar lifestyle while the dumb goy plow the fields and do the hard labor to support them. Let me explain, 12 tribes of Israel, 12 squared is 144, which is the first digital root of 9 in the Fibonacci sequence. The holy trinity is 3,6,9 where 9 is the God head. 9 is the Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end, the vortex. Also the mark of the beast is 666, the digital sum equals 18 the digital sum of it is 9. The atomic number of Carbon is 666, carbon is the glue of our reality we are carbon based life forms. 9 is the ether the glue. The bible is a science book of ancient knowledge of our ancestors the Atlanteans, and before you say w/e about this being silly this can be proven conclusively and I do on my channel. Saturn is the father of the Gods, Jupiter is his son, what is Jupiter? You guessed it the messiah. Kronos is the name of Saturn in Greek who is his son? Zeus, JeZeus starting to see the big picture?

Shut up nerds. Take your ramblings to /x/.
SAGE

you see the term "nunerology" implies random, no this is a very specific formula, nothing random at all, in fact nothing in this reality is random. This is what Zen refers too, chaos theory, non linear equations, the butterfly effect etc.

fuck off mason faggot the Black Sun runs this thread now

>Pagan simple means educated in the ancient world
no, it means rural or from the country.

>the holy trinity is 3,6,9 where 9 is the God head
The Godhead is the entire trinity (Father, Son, Spirit), not just one person

>The mark of the beast is 666
That has been disputed. Look up 616.

>The atomic number of Carbon is 666
The atomic number of Carbon is 6

>Zeus, JeZeus
Jesus' name was Yeshua.

this black sun shit is so obviously a larp since when you actually believe this stuff you want to explain it to other people to get them on board too rather than being as obscure as possible to seem cool

>you see the term "nunerology" implies random
No it doesn't. It's the idea that each number has certain characteristics and that by finding the number of someone's name, for example, you can find out a lot about that person's personality and future based on that number. It's like a horoscope that uses numbers instead of heavenly bodies. It's not random, in fact it claims to be the opposite: that these seemingly random numbers have meaning

what if i told you....Sup Forums mostly consists of morons

>no, it means rural or from the country.
hey you run with that bro, not gonna argue with you, I belong to the order we have the arcanum, believe what you want
slow down buddy, if you want something ask in civilized manner. The answers to all your questions are here, knowledge and wisdom take time to acquire there are no shortcuts, but we are here to help you, that is the only reason we are here

Objective truth exists but we as human beings are not capable of finding it. Sure we can find the truth and to many questions ex. >Apples are red.
But not all truths are dependent upon easily obtainable and irrefutable physical evidence.
Many and indeed the most important truths are still subjective. Truths that depend upon the information and experiences you were exposed to in your past. Everyone who ever lived lived with some subjective truth, something you believe in but have no physical evidence for, you just believe it without knowing fully why. That is the subconscious pull of your past, twisting and changing your actions to benefit the community you find yourself a part of. And part of benifiting the community is to consider its survival, leading you to surpress the communities that hold truths at odds with your own.
These subjective truths are what cause conflict between communities.

But can conflicts that arise from such a human nature be settled through a third party unbeholden to either subjective truths dedicated to finding the relevant objective truth as a means to enlighten and save people?
I don't think human nature would allow that, man must stick by himself to the end and to admit you're wrong is a struggle.

Yes it's a larp. He claims he's a computer scientist yet thinks the atomic number of carbon is 666. He's just a pseudo-intellectual youtube researcher

6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons buddy. I was a college professor and worked in thermodynamics as well for doing research for DARPA on non particle fire suppression. Really don't care what you believe, obviously this information is not for you, forget we ever had this conversation

Fpbp

Spectacular. That's not what an atomic number is though.

>REEEEEEEEE
>The atomic number or proton number (symbol Z) of a chemical element is the number of protons found in the nucleus of an atom. It is identical to the charge number of the nucleus. The atomic number uniquely identifies a chemical element. In an uncharged atom, the atomic number is also equal to the number of electrons.

sorry we're done not interested in listening to you screech we aren't here for you

Nigger doesn't realize he lives in a objective reality

>almost pasta

>confusing subjective interpretation of truth for objective truth

Do yyou know u even into reality?

well my own pasta :), there is much more tot he cipher obviously but we can't give away all the secrets to the unitiated now can we? We would guys like this That just have no place knowing any of this, dangerous to themselves and others. We don't teach them how to summon the WOTAN obviously
youtube.com/watch?v=j_F6vyeLvaM

Explain more about the vortex.

We'd need wayyyyy more lube for that

You have to be specific, this is very complex and requires a lot of knowledge to even understand anything I would tell you. The vortex is the signal, the resonance, the source of the vril the Black Sun

> Truth is an individual belief

Wrong, Truth is independent from perception.

We live inside a black

The “big bang”, the creation of our universe was the birth of our black hole

The universe is expanding as in, our black hole is still active and getting larger

We are all slowly drifting towards the black holes singularity

Thats why everything in our universe is fucking black

Thats why dark matter exists

Thats why dark energy exists

Thats why time slows down next to a black hole, (its own time)

Thats why time can only move forward in one direction

Human life is nothing more then an amalgamation of positive and negative charges

all matter consists of positive and negative charges and what keeps everything in order is the balance between a positive charge and negative charge

We are all just the matter within this entity

The cycle is endless, nothing will die out. only change shape.

SO SIT BACK AND ENJOY IT STOP CARING SO MUCH AND ENJOY YOURSELVES FAGGOTS

Ok, well the other day I was trying to visualize this whole concept better.
My mind kept coming back to frequency.
For instance if it had a frequency what would it be on the hertz scale?

Faggot I've been here longer than you. Clean the smegma from my dick.

actually all of this theory is based on relativity and it is all wrong sorry, Einstein was wrong, please don't come into knowledge threads posting unsubstantiated theories out of you ass

I think this is what you want

The Hive mind will eventually emerge because of technology connecting us all together.

Then we won't have to worry about conflict anymore. Or truth.

Read The Forever War. We will eventually just be one massive entity called "Man".

With some individuals tucked away just in case the Hive mind was a mistake.

Its already happening.

EPISTEMOLOGYYYYYY

hey do w/e you want, don't say you weren't warned

what my brain just farted itself

take half the diameter of the moon and light speed carbon atom what?

phi crystalline structures, the kikes are trying to devolve us, with frequency make us a permanent underclass of low IQ slaves. Won't work though,well not for all of us, this is complex. Most are already automatons. Our wizards train we are prepared to challenge them soon, it will happen within the decade at the latest they know we are preparing I imagine they are also

miracles.

youtube.com/watch?v=B9m6rYHHgGM

do the wizards refer to individuals, a group of people, or what?

Could you give us more details on your claims?

>Is there a truth to all questions?

No. Truth is dictated by criteria and within a framework, as with everything. You can't assert a truth without listing variables. There is no such thing as "objective truth", or at least it's something that does not currently exist and likely cannot exist within human observation.

A simple example: two observers may view a piece of fabric as two different colors. Both of them are observing truth. There is no "objective" truth to the color of the fabric, as there is no such thing as an objective observer that can determine "true color".

The Order Of The Black Sun desu, we never left, we just had to go underground for obvious reasons

The Black Sun
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ

That means so say that you have legacy from pre-ww2 era. So how does it work? Who gives the info? What are your resources?

>That means so say that you have legacy from pre-ww2 era

lol think way back desu
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history

Is this a recruitment video?

If this is a real secret org that has gone underground for this long then there has to exist elements of an idea so have withstood the test of time.

I'm all ears but you have to give me something better than that.

Ok so now you're saying you're descendant of the aryans and lemurians.

Still the question persists, any traces some real juicy stuff?

>u hav 2 type like me or ur frum reddit kek lol bur

When will this faggotry die? I can't even count the number of times I've seen some fag type that paragraphs were Reddit spacing or something equally retarded.

>Is this a recruitment video?
Perhaps, are you looking to join?
>I'm all ears but you have to give me something better than that.
Not sure what you are asking me for, our Order is well known I assure you lol it is not hard to find information about us, most of it is bogus, but such is the case with all secret societies is it not?

>Still the question persists, any traces some real juicy stuff?
You don't think we just go around exposing ourselves and who we are and what we do, do you? Come on desu, this is not how it works

/thread

And if I say yes?

Does part of recruitment mean having to make threads on Sup Forums in efforts to recruit other people in a non-ending pyramid scheme where the person at the top still doesn't have any sacred truths or information?

my friend? Indulge me

>Does part of recruitment mean having to make threads on Sup Forums in efforts to recruit other people in a non-ending pyramid scheme where the person at the top still doesn't have any sacred truths or information?
I lol'd we are very selective, we do not openly recruit we lay breadcrumbs those with eyes to see and ears to hear find us, this shit sells itself. Think of us like us as a Buddhist monastery, warrior monks you could call us. Oh but desu we have already given you such secrets and I assure you we have ,mastered the old techniques and ones the kikes can't even imagine, we will be ready
youtube.com/watch?v=cig3yoNSaDQ

If you do your homework you will see the magic we do and know is nothing to play around with

>Objective truth exists but we as human beings are not capable of finding it.

Then it doesn't exist, as the very term "existence" is completely dependent upon collective human observation. There is no such thing as existence independent of observation.

It's weird and completely illogical and contradictory of you to claim that humans are incapable of "finding" or observing objective truth but that you can somehow, as a human, determine that it exists outside of human observation. Makes zero sense. Everything that we know exists, exists because at some period of time humans have observed it. With the aid of tools or not.

We have psychics, astral warriors demonologisits, vril masters, remote viewers etc. Have you heard of a movie called men who stare at goats? I assure you desu the CIA doesn't spend 100's of millions on Black Op programs for nothing what we do is no game, and has very serious risks and consequences

I must be too dumb to follow these breadcrumbs because I've been on these forums for ages.

You're telling me that if I look hard enough I will find clues to lead me to a place or a person, where informed people will disclose what this is?

Tesla and Van Braum were not joking in the slightest when they said they talked to spirits, neither were native american shamans or vedic yogis

hahahah desu what do you think the esoteric pepes comes from and mean?

You keep saying "we" but chinese and israeli intelligence have also used psychics and clairvoyants.

Goddamn man, have you even seen the video you posted?

this is worse than those yellow bamboo people

You are not paying attention, what do you think meme magic and number worship here is? This entire website is an Aryan wizards den why do you think the kikes hate it?

I dont doubt that

esoteric pepes?

>chinese and israeli intelligence have also used psychics and clairvoyants.
>this is worse than those yellow bamboo people

This is a direct contradiction. I can assure what you see in that video is very real don't take my word for it, the science proves it and lol who do you think you are talking too I know these people personally, I am these people.

How do we begin to utilize 432hz?