Hahahaha what the fuck California wants 30.5% fucking tax on legal rec weed...

Hahahaha what the fuck California wants 30.5% fucking tax on legal rec weed. Mark my words another Boston tea party is going to happen.

Tobacco isn't even taxed that high. California and the us is cucked.

Well hopefully they stop bitching about it, and actually leave the US already.

LMAO.

POTHEADS BTFO

literally nothing is going to happen my dude

>liberal California has to pay a bill for all their bullshit political pandering
>IT'S SO BAD IT'S HORRIBLE YADDA YADDA
We don't care. You'll pay, like you always do, pothead.

We all knew it will come to this eventually.

I was just waiting for the tobbaco lobby to get into it.

How much is it taxed currently, for comparison

Just keep you medical card up to date and it's still tax free

so grow your own.

1g of premium= $7
with tax=~9
8th of decent =35-60
LEGAL TAXED MMJ = ~31
1/4OZ MOST LIKELY 50

not a bad trade m8

Ain't nobody throwing their weed in the ocean

It's a weed. Grow it yourself.

Silly goy only two plants remember that we will be checking on you monthly (also bye bye gun rights). You want to grow more than 10 plants and sell your weed also guess again goy that'll be 200k a year for the license. Remember that only big corps with lawyers can actually figure out the regulations mentioned.

a single plant produces a fuck ton of weed. 2 plants is all you will ever need.

You throwing your stash into Boston Harbor?

>Boston Toke Party
I swear to fuckibg Christ if they don't name their movement the Boston Toke Party I will lose what little hope I have for stoners

>Remember that only big corps with lawyers can actually figure out the regulations mentioned.

b-b-but Bernie told m-me regulations p-protect u-us ...

Plant count is cucked by nature fuck them.

You can get a pound per plant if it's outdoors. This isn't including all the things you can make with the trim.

No it won't. People are too pussified to buy their reefer in the street so they will pay anything

>thinking the state didn't legalize it so they could tax it to hell

I seen Sluggers BlueDream grow, man started them in the winter indoors they were already 6 foot bushes by the time he moved them outside under lightbulbs at night in a green house, the Greenhouse coverings came off when it got warm enough and they were fucking trees

>thinking other states haven't legalized it without taxing it "to hell" like in Cali...

TURNS OUT ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO ARE TAXED AS WELL WHO KNEW

Why do you think it was legalized, you stupid stoners?

Northern California and southern Oregon are the same way take them outside in May at 6-8 foot and by sept-October they are 12-15+ and some ten feet thick.

back in my day, a nug wasn't $20 plus tax, it was just $20

How much does weed even cost there?

>TURNS OUT ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO ARE TAXED AS WELL WHO KNEW

at 30.5%?

All the pot smokers in CA already have medical MJ cards anyway. The only thing that's changed is decriminalization.

>California wants 30.5% fucking tax on legal rec weed

Here's a way to make sure weed dealers remain employed. Democrats are fucking thieves.

>Nah bro, like you could tax it and then it like cures cancer, maaaaannnnnn
I distinctly remember this being an argument for the legalization of pot, man

>not growing *3* plants at a time, harvesting it, cure it, then place it in vacuum sealed bag and bury it
>not doing this 3+ times a year and accumulating a stash for individual use
>still buy some specialty items on rare occasions
If one pound doesn't last you at least 4 months (only self use, excluding sharing), you are a burnout.

Well you'll get it with only 24% tax outside Lost Angeles. Or does every city do that?