Northern Virginia Neo-Nazi Teen Kills Girlfriend's Parents

archive.is/NieDw

But just hours later, the family said that the 17-year-old boyfriend had shot and killed Kuhn-Fricker, 43, and her husband, Scott, 48, in their Reston, Va., home. It happened around 5 a.m. Friday, while the couple’s children and relatives were inside. They had gathered to celebrate the Christmas holiday.

The teen, who shot himself and is in critical condition at a hospital, was charged with two counts of murder Saturday after police spent Friday investigating at the large, single-family home decorated with Christmas wreaths and snowflakes. The Washington Post generally does not name juveniles charged with crimes unless they are charged as adults. The family of the teen, who is from Lorton, declined to comment.

On Sunday night, Kuhn-Fricker alerted the principal of the Fairfax County private school that her daughter and the boyfriend attend, attaching numerous images of the account that had retweeted missives praising Hitler, supporting Nazi book burnings, calling for “white revolution,” making derogatory comments about Jews and featuring an illustration of a man hanging from a noose beneath a slur for gay people.

In private Twitter messages, the account Kuhn-Fricker attributed to the boyfriend responded to a photo of a candy shop that featured a display of a dreidel by writing, “ima run in there with my swastika armband right now.”

“I would feel a little bad reporting him if his online access was to basically be a normal teen, but he is a monster, and I have no pity for people like that,” Kuhn-Fricker wrote in the email. “He made these choices. He is spreading hate.”

Other urls found in this thread:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2017-10/bbc-newsbeat-survey-tables-2017.pdf
newsweek.com/life-and-death-jewish-exgay-therapy-organization-406898
archive.is/TZ3kj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Proofs its a real person?

bump

Thus to all fags.

She got what she deserved. Respect to the kid if true.

He is not a real Sup Forumsack. Sup Forums is a board of peace

>“I would feel a little bad reporting him if his online access was to basically be a normal teen, but he is a monster, and I have no pity for people like that,” Kuhn-Fricker wrote in the email. “He made these choices. He is spreading hate.”
Self BTFO'd, snitches get stitches

/ourguy/ x 1000
These fags need to realise we aren't just memeing

She literally was a white hating marxist. I think she got off easy and if the story is true as above I'd donate to a defence fund.

>report someone to thought police for thoughtcrime

>get btfod

fucking good for the kid snitches beware

Press F to pay respects

F

Snitches get stitches

bump

Sounds like a good kid.
Don't snitch, don't get killed. It's so easy.

SilentRob was /ourguy/ him on the right

The chick is kinda cute

that is the girlfriend's brother, not the shooter

These faggots were reporting people to the government for wrongthink. They deserve what they got.

Cunt completely deserved what she got, what a fucking rat bitch, trying to ruin a kids life over things he's never even done? Give me a fucking break

Thats him on the right

Do people really use this kind of caution tape?

>lets slap sherlock on there so people know we mean business

What a fucking joke

bump

Coon Fucker?

>On Sunday night, Kuhn-Fricker alerted the principal of the Fairfax County private school that her daughter and the boyfriend attend, attaching numerous images of the account that had retweeted missives praising Hitler, supporting Nazi book burnings, calling for “white revolution,” making derogatory comments about Jews and featuring an illustration of a man hanging from a noose beneath a slur for gay people.
typical commies

Looks like they had it coming for opposing the truth to the point of trying to ruin his life over him knowing too much.

Try to doxx
Get shots

Paul town doxxed

bump

>>>>Kuhn-Fricker

also holy shit those kikes sound like monsters too wtf

There's only going to be more of these kinds of incidents, Sup Forums. Keep pushing, see what polite society is capable of in the face of evil. I dare you :-)

>Kuhn-Fricker
>Coon-Fucker
The memes are getting to be too powerful boys.

Considering that she attributed the account to him who's to say that the boy did nothing more than express some views he didn't agree with (maybe just standard conservative or frog twitter shit that normies and Reddit eat up) and she decided to attribute a bunch of Nazi shit to him (because she's a hyper-lib and in her mind being right of Mao means you're Hitler) to ruin his life and end her daughter's relationship with him?

Seems like she got what she deserved.

Who cares? I don't.

merry christmas coon fucker

Yet another Sup Forums murderer for the list. At least he didn't shoot up a school like the guy a couple of weeks ago

bump

Good on the young man.

>attaching numerous images of the account that had retweeted
>In private Twitter messages, the account Kuhn-Fricker attributed
>“I would feel a little bad reporting him if his online access was to basically be a normal teen, but he is a monster, and I have no pity for people like that,” Kuhn-Fricker wrote in the email. “He made these choices. He is spreading hate.”
Hrmmm. So what are the odds that these was really his twitter account and crazy bitch didn't write them herself just to get at a "cis white male" that dared to date her daughter?

You are a crazy fuck

This, bitch had it coming.

At no point does it say it was his account, just that crazy lib mom attributed it to him. It even has the red flag of a "private Twitter message" (how did she get access?) with “ima run in there with my swastika armband right now.” which just screams fake.

> Tries to get him kicked out of school
> Said he's a monster for trolling
> Said he's a monster for having a different political view.

No sympathy from me. The 17 year old will be released from jail after the revolution.

Leave this place before its too late user

Drop Dox
Get Shot

you shouldnt take things at face value, user

Drop Dox
Get Shots

Meme it to popularity Sup Forums!

based
generation zyklon is coming, be very fucking afraid yids

This. RIP in pieces to that roastie cunt trying to ruin a teens life, got what she deserved.

>new survey carried out by the Big Black Cocks
stopped reading there

Someone start a GoFundMe for this based warrior.

7% of millennials are gay or bisexual:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf

And what was the sample size?

Why can't this happen every day

FREE KEKISTAN! SHADILAY!

they won't be after a few rounds in electroshock therapy :^)

ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2017-10/bbc-newsbeat-survey-tables-2017.pdf

newsweek.com/life-and-death-jewish-exgay-therapy-organization-406898

archive.is/TZ3kj

Why is this good? Kid will probably be in jail, lose his GF, and be fucked for life. All because some bitch thought it was a good idea to report wrong-think.

this
anyone who thinks some stupid edgy faggot edgy fag posting and then shooting some old woman is in any way a good thing is just an idiot. at dylan roof had a political target. this guy was just some pseudo-normie hobbyist

why do you keep posting links that im not reading?

Right, so it's a literal nothingburger.

he'll be released on the day of the rope after we hang the race traitors who put him there

he is a murderer though why would it suddenly be okay to murder people in your autistic fantasy society?

So his GF parents ruined his life so he killed them.

Sounds about fair.

Yeah, don't feel bad. He isn't human because he has political beliefs that you don't like. It's completely acceptable for you to attack him because, after all, he's really the one out to get you. Say, this sounds familiar...

race traitors and communists =/= people

>trying to ruin a teens life for thought crime
Can't say I feel bad for them.

BAN ASSAULT NORTHERN VIRGINIANS NOW!!!!

Never cease to amaze Northern Virginia.

Here in Reston, the amount of degenerate bullshit that occurs on a daily basis on the south side is genuinely shocking. The media never picks up the girl who get's raped by 4 niggers here but seems to have no problem with reporting on the one kid who ends up shooting his in-laws.

I was just down at this gas station the other day and saw this goddamn 16 year old white girl hanging around a bunch of thugs, wearing a lepoard print suit, when someone says "don't you care what you're wearing?" to which she responded "I don' fucking care" like a goddamn nigger.

If there's a shithole for degenerates, drug addicts, and coalburners, Satan's Asshole, aka Northern Virginia is it. I came down here for a job and I'm fucking leaving after 8 months to go back to Montana because it's literally not worth it staying here. This place is so full of liberal degenerates it's not even funny.

bump

This story's fake, unfortunately. Looks like clickbait. Mr. "Joel Miller" doesn't exist.

To be fair, Reston is a fairly shitty suburb of D.C. and there are other better ones.

It's awful. Coming from out west and seeing this kind of degenerate bullshit is genuinely shocking. Literally everyone's on drugs, people have cocaine-fueled orgies in the apartments, coal-burning is rampant and I swear to god people here are the rudest fucking pricks I've ever met in my entire life. Nobody has any respect for themselves, other people, or anyone. And it blows my mind because I'm walking down the streets seeing the children here knowing that they're going to be fucking multiple niggers at the same time or shooting up heroin in 10 years.

It's sickening.

There's lots of better places than Reston it just was developed as a cars-only far bedroom community. Lots of quiet humble workers but those who don't work or aren't professionals would be bored as hell. Drugs really aren't that bad among whites in D.C. in general because there's so much money here.

I beg to differ. Drugs are literally everywhere here and I've seen it. I can relate personal experiences about the shit I've seen but take my word for it. The amount of disgusting shit that goes on here behind closed doors is real.

You just sound like a poor person.

>Anyone thinking that the girl might have done it?
She seems more rage filled than our guy. He looks red pilled chill and over it cause he knows the truth while she seems just angry the the rabbit hole she just discovered and at her cuck marxist father that is taking the picture.

She could have bumped him too in order to tie all lose ends.
I would contact kid's family and suggest them to make sure no gun powder residue on her hands.

fags can still want to gas kikes, not that i'm defending faggots but yeah, they can be quite smart even if the majority are degenerate fucktards.

I'm a federal contractor and my parents are wealthy you faggot.

Who are you kidding?

Yeah feel free to leave anytime. It is awful here!

BS, Jared Taylor lives here.

That's the nazi skull on his shirt right?

Hence WHY he's a white nationalist.

that's your mistake buddy, people rarely want conversation/discourse. they want islamic sharia, christian sharia, or some kind of fucked up marxist sharia. rally to the centre, we can round up the commies and nazis :) they don't want to talk about it so why should we?

>You just sound like a poor person.
Nobody does more cocaine than rich people. Rich people just more of their drugs from doctors, like Rush Limbaugh did before he fucked up.

No, that's the other child, Kelly.

This man is correct.

And this man is correct also.

This is to reinforce that right wing or neo Nazis are still bad goy. We can't let the people forget about the 6 gorillion.

ITT:
NAZIS DONT KILL PEOPLE!!!

For all the people praising this as a good thing you're retards. This is just going to make people hate white nationalism even more and blame it on nazism and white supremacy.

So we have 7% that needs to be culled. Bah.
Throw in a bunch of niggers , kikes and marxists then and ONLY then I can be bothered.

Nazism is an ideology of peace

It is known that a dog bites hardest when is cornered.
Maybe is time this dog starts biting back. AND HARD !

>NAZIS DONT KILL PEOPLE!!!
Not all nazis, that guy just had mental health problems.

>white killer

"muh mental health!"

>black killer

there you have it - another Sup Forumsack being unironic

>neonazi
What does that have to do with anything?

If he was a true neonazi he wouldnt have dated outside his race and the motive wouldn't have been racial therefore his ideology is irrelevant.

read

One of them is so uncommon they are making a big deal out of it. The other happens so much they don't even talk about it anymore

>dox a real nazi
That's just fucking brilliant.