These are the immigrants we need

These are the immigrants we need.

Seriously, I really don't want to be hugged by them. And I also don't want a mince pie, I really feel uncomfortable now

Typical unempathetic German. you might not want it, but someone else out there might.

You're right

The ancient Romans had a significant amount of diversity within the legion right? They colonized Britain early on.

They had alot of diversity in the legions at the end of the empire.

Make sure they wash their fucking hands first. Fucking poos

Bazinga!

ya - the end of the empire. diversity. citizenship meant absolutely nothing. degeneracy. sound familiar?

Back of the sign says 'That said...Just dont think of coming in on Mawlid or we will blow your ass up motherfucker'

Ewwwwww.

There's probably the ground up body of some missing local girl in that mince pie.

I bet that bitches pie is minced.

These people pour their hearts out to strangers and you guys all act like asses

They probably aren't even Christian but are doing they best to assimilate and be decent citizens, while you guys masturbate to hentai in your dungeons

Well the pie is for free
But, what about the hot drinks? The cofee? The hot cocoa

Well all the hot immigrants are integrated already who cares.

They seem like nice people, but is there a problem with white countries for white people? Would you have a problem with Myanmar or Nigeria being 50% white?

Nobody should be working Christmas day. To work Christmas day is heretical, is pagan. Death to those outside of emergency services that work Christmas day.

That would be an upgrade for them desu.

>free hugs

faggot

Indians are nice people.

If only they poo'd in the loo.

>be destroying white society with your violence and Marxist politics

>"hurr durr, 1 in 6 gorillian of is is nice, why R U so mean?!! ;_;"

Also worth noting their shop is located right next to a mental health clinic, so this is an extra nice gesture by them.

Nope, Indians belong to India.
Send them back. Now!

He's right.

The man looks like a Vampire, and I bet their mince pies have stray cat meat in them.

pic related is my favorite immigrant

>came to america with barely anything
>worked his butt off as a dishwasher
>got engineering degree
>worked for engineering company
>innovated a great product
>bought said company he worked for
>now a billionaire

kek.

what is mince pie?

Chinese are already moving into those African countries which could be good for the Africans or bad depending on what the Chinese are malevolent or benevolent

Germans who then stabbed the Romans in the back.

The best ones come here, making sure India stays the shithole it was destined to be.

Thank you for your hard working, quality poos.

I would tell you to suck my dick but your girlfriend probably already doing it to some other blacks

This

>immigrants are the real jews

Jews, niggers, it's just like ebola and AIDS, they're all shit.

they're probably some human flesh eating freaks , i mean if you come to their shop at christmas , nobody really is gonna miss you or report you missing , so they won't hesitate making 'you' the pie

These are convenience store owners.
What's so best about them? Won't you be marginally whiter if less Indians would be there?

I don't know about that, the worlds most expensive house is in india

all i see is "hey kid, want some candy? i have it here in my van.."

You don't have to buy anything though

Checked

sweet meat pie.

I could use a hug

>What's so best about them?

They are Hindus. I'm a christian but I think both our religions have a lot of similarities and I always get along with Hindu Indians so as long as you're not a dirty muslim then you're welcome in my neighbourhood.

I only want white immigrants. If you love based brown people so much you go live with them in their own country. Don't bring them here so we all have to suffer through them

Yeah whatever makes you keep them user.

These look like Pakis to me, not Indians. Both are very hospitable, but Pakis are also humble about it. I once had a guy invite me over for dinner. Me, my girlfriend, my boss, and his wife. There was enough food for 12 people. They seated us in his tiny kitchen. There wasn't enough room for him, her, and the guests, so they just stood. They didn't even say much. Just fed us. The second we even had the slightest look like we might need anything he shot his wife this look that said, serve them. And she did. It was surreal. And the whole time he just kept thanking us for employing him. He was a successful man in Pakistan too. His family were bank executives. But he didn't like it and wanted to study science. He was doing entry level work in his 50s and so happy. Never once complained or anything bad. Only talked about his son who was studying to be an engineer. I really loved that guy.

Are you the little son( 3ft) who (in America) is concealed behind the counter with a sawed off for when Tyrone attempts to collect reparations?

>shop open on Christmas

do they not respect our religious traditions

Fuck off you smell like shit. Your skin is the color of shit!

And then in the back room, they rape teenage white women

>implying businesses close on christmas
A lot of restaurants open on Christmas for people who are too lazy to make their own food celebrate

Fuck off you fucking slurpee jockey rapist fuck I'll fucking kill you myself.

>ITT pathetic cucks who would let tyrone fuck their wife and her daughter without even questioning chimp out because of some immigrants who are doing something nice for Christmas

No. No it's not. No immigration needed. Stay over there and make mince pies, fucking curry coddler.

Edgy 12 year olds on Christmas break

Only if they're legal.

Black lives don't matter.

Winterfags on Sup Forums, Cancer+Underage Autism.

No lives matter