Cenk Uygur has been outed as a massive pervert

Cenk Uygur has been outed as a massive pervert.

>"I went to talk to these three girls who were walking down the road nearby. Turns out they were three teenage girls, whores in training, literally looking for boys to pick them up,” he wrote. “They were around 14-16 "

>“[women] are poorly designed creatures who do not want to have sex nearly as often as needed for the human race to get along peaceably and fruitfully.”

>In a 2002 entry in which Uygur described the “rules of dating,” he specified that “there must be orgasm by the fifth date.”

Even HuffPo is smearing him. Will this be the end of Cenk? huffingtonpost.com/entry/justice-democrats-ousts-cenk-uygur_us_5a3eb4d1e4b025f99e178181

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Mh47xjCqqI
youtube.com/watch?v=GJdlPdqWmCc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the insane acceleration of the progressive movement combined with the outrage culture in media means many more of these guys going down over the next few years.

THAT WAS WHEN HE WAS A DUMB REPUBLIKKKAN
youtube.com/watch?v=1Mh47xjCqqI

That's quite a move: standard apology AND takes a shit on republicans at the same time. Cenk won't go quietly.

On the one hand, I’m happy to see another smug libshit go down in flames.

On the other, I hate we now live in a country where writing something crass 15 years ago can ruin your livelihood.

A dirty turkroach turns out to be a child fucker? I don't believe it.

Even Talcum X disavowed him

> Shaun KingVerified account @ShaunKing
> I'm proud of my friends @JusticeDems for taking this bold stance. We cannot simply condone the barbarism & ugliness of our political opponents while ignoring that of those in our own community. This was the right thing to do.

>nonwhite only wants women for sex
No shit

based cenk did nothing wrong

Same. I actually feel sorry for the price of trash.

Piece*

Cenk once travelled to Armenia to dig up skulls to put all over his car.

Same, I posted the article and quotes because it is admitedly kind of funny, but the thought that some mouthbreather can dig up some shit you said 20 years ago and ruin your career is insane, and it needs to stop against both liberals and conservatives. It has to stop, right? No one can possibly pass a "purity" test

Hes turkish so you should have expected it

i want this disgusting turk roach to suffer

It won't stop, wamen will never give up so much power, they got everyone by the balls
> Who can you count on not to show you their penis?
youtube.com/watch?v=GJdlPdqWmCc

Look at all those comments. Jesus Christ.

The point is he's a huge hypocrite

Everybody is. Most people are hypocrites multiple times a day, let alone 15 years between.

>mfw when cenk is a /r9k regular poster

Post screenshots sensei.
I am not clicking that youtube link.

>he said something nasty so it's OK to ruin his life
when did Sup Forums become okay with leftist thought crime ideology?

Alpha as fuark

His dirtbag nephew is next...

Always make your enemies live up to their own rules.

They're doing it themselves, retard.

Saul Alinsky Rules For Radicals.

The Left Wing can enjoy the taste of their medicine.

Moral fags like you are why the Right Wing never goes anywhere. Go fuck yourself.

"You must live by these rules or pay the price - however they only apply to you! Not us!"

To show someone how retarded they are you must force them to follow the old line of having a taste of their own medicine.

if you stoop to their level you're no better than they are

>means many more of these guys going down over the next few years.

ooh I bet the women will love someone drinking from their fishy fountain of moist dreams.

There goes the Young Turks, this timeline is slightly improving.

Shutup faggot.

Didn't know we were playing a JRPG.

You should you dirty Foster's beer user after your recent 40 year abuse enquiry finished.

guess he needs his good friend Alex Jones to go to town on his ugly ass yet again.

holy shit, the lack of awareness in the comment section. "hurr durr everyone makes mistakes" as if they would ever extend that same lenience to a republican. please tell me those are bots.

the funny thing is he probably got this shit from his muslim family even though it's indistinguishable from the pick up artist autism you read on here

if you give in to leftist authoritarianism to win what do you win?

I hate this shitskin so much. Alex Jones triggering the shit out of him after the election was fucking priceless.

I think this is a case of 'it has to get worse before it gets better.' in the meantime, we should kneecap as many leftists as we can because they're the ones pushing for this ideology.

>outed as a massive pervert
>is a turkroach
for an encore why don't you out the sky as being fucking blue or out OP as being a massive faggot and for a second encore you should kill yourself

Poor poor chink wigger. I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics his shills are doing to defend him

Lol

t. plebbit
go back to watching capeshit

You just know he's going to cover this with a smug grin.

Based on what? The only thing that matters in winning. If it helps you to win, you do it. A win is a win is a win.

It only ruins your livelihood if that is based on pandering to and encouraging these cunts.

if we're ok with people being destroyed for free speech 10+ years after the fact now why not just vote dem
what do you think you are winning against?

Ch-czech’d

This does scare me. I'm a liberal, but not an anti-white, anti-male cultural Marxist. The fact that you can write something offensive, but harmless, and have it ruin your career decades later is straight out of 1984. Really scary shit, but it's leftists like Cenk that push this toxic ideology almost everyday.

This is absolutely correct. You have to use their rulebook against them. It’s the only thing that works. “Playing nice” or “seeking compromise” or “setting an example” never fucking works.

when I got here we used to call eachother JIDF when we were losing

at least your flag is honest only an ancap would be this OK with an employer trying to police the thought of their employees in off work hours

>I'm a liberal

Get with the program faggot

U dumb fuck it only works if your audience believes this crap. If you cultivate and encourage that audience you are a piece of trash. The likes of Sup Forums will continue to enjoy this catastrophe of leftist collapse as it has no real downside for us because if our guy said shit like this we would not give a fuck.

Chunk Yogurt
Stunk Bigger
Rank Odor
The Aging Turks BTFO

14-16 is unironically master race age. Get out roasties.

He helped create the very monster bringing him down.

>Let's just let them dictate rules and not follow them
>don't stoop to their level!
Shut the fuck up, the be the bigger man/turn the other cheek cuckoldry doesn't work and it never has

then we shouldn't give a fuck when a liberal says it either or we're just being partisan hypocrites
there is no way to defend Moore and Trump but attack Cenk without engaging massive dissonance
the #metoo movement is a whichhunt and it won't be helped by laughing when they go after an enemy

Literally the only good thing about this is that we might get to see more Ana now if Cenk is cut.

These liberal faggots got us to this point in time. They deserve everything they get and more

Just imagine when all of your shitposts on Sup Forums will be used to denounce you in the future thinkstate.
>gotta enjoy all the schadenfreude while we can before it turns to us

they only get to dictate the rule if you follow it

What is TYT's relationship with Justice Democrats?

>88
keked and checked

If you hadn't noticed they're the establishment you retard, the leftists run the media, the bankers push leftism, the government pushes leftism (because of the banks), hollywood, universities, etc.

They are forcing this shit into children's minds, wake the fuck up

Now you only need to come to the realization that the cultures and group interests of the different races are irreconcilable and your transformation will be complete.

>Ana threads

What difference does it make when it was written? He made stupid comments that were stupid to make then and would be stupid to make now. It's not like he was 15 when he wrote that. If I take a shit in my hand and rub it on your face does it matter if it was today or 15 years ago? He's a gigantic hypocrite and I'm glad to see his faggot ass go down in flames.

Are you shitposting?

>ywn genocide her armenian womb with your semen
please end me

>Just imagine when all of your shitposts on Sup Forums will be used to denounce you in the future thinkstate.
What are the odds the NSA has a secret database of every Sup Forums user's shitposts tied to their actual name to bring out in the future?

Cjenk is redpilled as fuck in his heart. But he wants that money, fame and power and so he has become a wolf in sheep's clothing.

the leftists run the leftist media
the idea that their outlets somehow the "mainstream"sources is another liberal propaganda being accepted without contest by the right
we're the establishment this cycle
we established that on election night

The only ones making a big deal of this are the alt right cucks who are hypocritically lambasting him for this when they push worse nonsense all the time.

Cent will still be supporting Justice Democrats, but just not as a boardman.

That's not even close to something I'd use as b8

Citation. That way it can be thrown on his grave.

You just deny the accusations.
"Fuck you. It wasn't me." You'd be surprised how that can get you out of trouble.

3/5 made me smile.

Well hopefully when the time comes and the NSA cracks the Sup Forums user datacubes we can all get together and form a cool gang at the FEMA camp.

He obviously jumped to the far-left to be able to leverage his Brown- and muslimness for more money.

>if you kill your enemies, they win

>let's not win

if you do what your enemy was going to do anyway why fight?

>there is no way to defend Moore and Trump but attack Cenk without engaging massive dissonance
different rules for different people
stop being a universalist faggot

I am sure that Dana sees lady justice as a castrating bitch, in a good way.

WTF are liberals doing just now?
I don't understand how they are fucking up so badly. Is it part of a new strategy? or is this simply a consequence of the information age in that it is simply too hard for them to pull off lying and backroom politics the way they used to?
What's going on?

Also, ok, people are saying "he changed" and "used to be a republican" but the shit he was saying wasn't even republican style "sexism" nor Sup Forums style sexism. It was actually very creepy and rapey.

An example of republican sexism would be like:

"girls shouldn't sleep with too many guys because it can cause trouble for them later on in life, men won't respect them if they have slept around"

or

"girls should wait until they find love before losing their virginities".

Sup Forums style "sexism" would be "haha women are so stupid"
"why do all these dumb whores lose their virginity at 16? ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE!"
"women should be kept in cages for their own good".

The stuff this guy is saying about trying to pick up under age "whores in training" and saying that "the problem with women is that they don't want sex enough"(hahahahahhahaha women are hornier than men by far) is flat out creepy.

Women annoy the fuck out of me but, wtf, you can't just demand sex from women and little girls. What the fuck is wrong with this freak?

Just another big fat Muslim rapist if you ask me.

If only the alt cucks where this critical of the Presidents history and treatment of women.

allowing thought police to attack people over dirty blogs years ago isn't a win

to win and accomplish your goals
do you think winning is about ideology?
it's about power, dipshit
when you win, you decide the future

So is Chunk Yogurt gonna disappear from The Young Turds for a while or will he just think that this "apology" is good enough for the people and Google who give TYT millions for some fucking reason.

stop being a hypocritical faggot
either it's OK to say things some people find offensive or it's not

>either it's OK to say things some people find offensive or it's not
Why does it matter if it's okay? Whose approval determines my actions?

my goals include defending the right to free speech
the future you're deciding on seems to be a bit Orwellian for my taste

He's just an empty suit lackey, a dim wit, an easily controlled goon.

Why shouldn't it ruin your career?
It SHOULD ruin your career when your career is built upon your character and you trying to be the moral authority in society.
What this guy said wasn't just casual bro-sexism. Even the stuff on Sup Forums isn't as twisted as that. Sup Forumssters mostly just call women stupid, complain about their promiscuity and consider pedohilia absolutely degenerate.
Cenk isn't just your "typical" sexist saying "typical sexist" shit that "we all say" when we are trying to be "edgy".
What he was saying was rapey and creepy.

Rights aren't real. Do what you want, however you can.

>killing the nazis was the right thing
or
>you stoop to their level you're no better than they are

chose wisely