US is the real enemy

Daily reminder that US and amerimutts that support US in any shape or form are enemy #1 of all white Europeans
>Helped destroy the Reich
>Did everything possible for USSR to collapse
>Military presence all over western Europe
>Literal degeneracy central - cinematography, music, modern "art" - America is heart and soul of it
>Spewing cultural marxism meme without any facts what so ever, unable to admit that their capitalists are held responsible for all the degeneracy
>#1 in the world in number of illegal immigrants
>Literally the fattest western nation
>56% white, less than even France
>Anti-white, pro-kike president
>Home to people like Soros who are behind refugee crisis
>Literally an endless list
How are we going to stop amerimutts, Sup Forums?

You're right.

You're tight.

You're might.

USSR was good?

You're light.

Your ideology is wrong but your statement is correct.

You're right.

Better than US
>faggotry illegal
>abortion illegal under Stalin, after 60s - pro family once again
>supported anti-kike nations
>kep eastern europe white and socially conservative
>supported nationalistic branches of communism (Like in Yugoslavia)
Just compared western and eastern Germany, cuck.
USSR kept America out of half of Europe, and that alone was a good thing

>nazbol
Kill yourself

I would have said you're white but then I saw the flag.

ur mohammed not wite

you're one of those stallinist/third way faggots gas yourself please.

That is wrong. USSR was just another empire like US. They didn't care about the russian it was just a bunch of selfish cunts that somehow managed to convince normal person to die for them. US is just a bunch of jews who don't kill or terrorize normal people because it'S contraproductive. The US has a very good system of exploiting. They are evil but also they are smart as fuck.

this is best response.

The international mutt: The world's foremost problem

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

If that angers you sweetie sure
You are not entirely cucked thanks to USSR. If you fell to other side, you would be Germany 2.0

Correct. Now the retards over here that still think we're all white friends need to figure out the same.
I can't wait till you subhumans build your army so we one day get our excuse to destroy you all. How I long for European blood.

Fuck off you half breed twitter fag.

all true
white people are important. "americans" are not

Now post real flag

No we wouldn't. Czech republic was racist before it was cool and is staying racist. During the first republic is when we were the best and we would be the same if we were under the US. And it's what we are becoming again. Racist industrialists. Czechs always cared for themselves the most.

Calling someone American is an insult by this point.

poor attempt at a shitpost. you have to make the b8 more subtle, as if youre slightly retarded but not totally. Just enough to make everyone think its a legitimate opinion. This one comes off like youre a total retard

All of western europe was racist before eternal amerimutt came
Look what happened
I don't approve of things soviet leadership did to some countries, but on a grand scale, the wall it built was a good thing

Indeed, confederacy shall rise again...but not fucking communist. That is a failed ideology. The ussr would have failed with or without the USA going against it.

>"The only serious attempt to fight mafia was the one led by prefect Mori, during Fascism, while later, the state has diminished, underestimated or simply allied with them.
>We challenge antifascists to deny that the mafia returned in triumph in Sicily and in Italy following the "Allies" and antifascists, as a compensation for the concrete help they gave for the landing and conquest of the island!"
jewsa deserves a nuclear holocaust

You can taste the salt in this one. As I read it visions of che shirts, and marx buttons danced through my head. I can tell he is thinking of going on an anti capitalism rant when the extended family shows up at his parents suburbanite mcmansion for Christmas. At when he storms to his room it will make for good anti millenial bantz

You can't know what would happen dude. Slavs are different than westerners. USSR had horrendously corrupt everything and could never compete with US. Never ever. They were retarded.

>Everyone who is against mutt land MUST be a progressive soyboy
>Doesn't even know how to reply
Fuck off back to r/Donald, shill

The only nation more thoroughly Jewish than the USA was the Soviet Union. Even Israel has more checks on kike power than the ussr.