Being White

I know that at least 56% of Sup Forums looks like pic related, and i don't know why any of you are even remotely interested in the real cause, which is preserving WHITE people and WHITE culture. Everyone that isn't white shouldn't even be allowed to fight with us, you guys are the ultimate cucks, it's pathetic. You should fight for your race and your culture, just a daily reminder that when we win you will all be deported or gassed, doesn't matter what your political ideology is, only skin color will matter.

But that aside, let's talk about how the rest of us ethnic whites plan to secure a future for us. My advises are the folliwing

>stop working if it benefits any group but whites even if it means going welfare
>start improving your life and try to get white children in the next decade of your life, and as much as possible for you, don't believe the memes of going without children
>start redpilling every white normie you know, even if it is in the elevator with some random white guy
>spread pamphlets like the famous "Its okay to be white" ones, or every other kind of propaganda you can think of
>read classical white philosophy and read "mein kampf" at least once
>study ww2 propaganda of the nazis
>join nationalistic groups like the identitarians in germany
>try infiltrating left wing groups and destroy them
>stop paying church tax, because it is used to help muh poor brown people
>spread propaganda for our cause like a autist on all of social media everyday for at least half an hour, you'd be amazed how many people it actually reaches
>grow your own food if it is possible and gift it to fellow white people to increase their health

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-eu-un-rights-idUSKBN1990FP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>stop paying church tax, because it is used to help muh poor brown people
>But, 'Deus Vult' n stuff.
Thank you

die mutt

>mutt
Alles klar. Such dir nen neues Hobby, kann meinen Stammbaum ziemlich wahrsch. weiter zurückverfolgen als du.

everything you wrote is 100% useless if you don't have children, which is the west's #1 problem (while all the immigrants are breeding like rabbits)

but I guess just typing "HAVE MORE CHILDREN" wouldn't make an impressive post now would it

Klar kannst du das Ali Muhammad

Einfach nur peinlich

I wasn't talking to greeks, are greeks white? No. Pay denbts.

>56% of pol looks like this
le 56% memes aside, tons of posters come from europe. statistically your claim doesn't really make any sense.

We pay you in refugees :^)

56% or propably even more are eastern european shitskins or shitskin shills from western european countries, so yes, it makes sense. Just a daily reminder that 99% of eastern europeans look and act like total disgusting subhumans. They are basically rapebabies of the mongol hordes, the islamic hordes, and god knows what other hordes.

Look im chink and just want to stop whites from becoming minorities in their countries and to stop racemixing themselves out of existence. I love white women and dont want them dsissapearing lel. Its an aesthetic thing like not wanting the mona lisa shit on by a nigger

Isn't that weird that not even a disgusting nigger would like to stay in your swarthy laziness driven 3rd world country.

Post skin or gtfo

We're not falling for your tricks kike.

You don't have to be white to see that the more immigrants, spics, and niggers occupy a country the worse it gets and you being a "german" should see that first hand considering your country is getting assraped hard with no lube right now.

When everything comes boiling up to the surface and there is war and genocide knocking on your door, the more people on your side the better.

Struck a nerve I see

Your country has great history to be proud of, and many oither things to be proud of, i hope you are still in china, if not, go back and help your countrymen that are getting poisoned, exploited, even children work in factories there for 12 hours a day, and so many other disgusting things you are not willing to help with because your subhuman parasite family decided to move to a western country because you have no pride whatsoever in your own country apparently.

they all look like the average greek

You're a bitter one. I like you

how does it feel to know that you and your grandchildren and their grandchildren will never be able to live like an welfare leeching nigger in germany because your parents and their parents were too retarded to handle money? You fucked your country up for generations. Sad!

It's fine, we work for China now.
reuters.com/article/us-eu-un-rights-idUSKBN1990FP

How does it feel knowing that Greeks will be more representative of (((white))) culture in 100 years because you people couldn't handle your bitchy wives? Sad!

Have fun becoming africa 2.0 selling your children away in 12 hour work days in your future "investments" from china topkek

At least we will have children to send away :^)

B L A C K E D

>greece
>white

If germany is to die in 100 years, there is no white culture anymore.

Non White children, my post was all about preserving white children retard.

there's more
The krauts are loving it

You are the reason we lost the war.
White isn't a synonym for German, fkn larper

"OH NO! A SAVAGE NEGRO AND A JEW! I CAN'T ORGANIZE FOR A WHITE ETHNOSTATE WITH THEM AROUND!"

I'm not white but I look way whiter than this guy

Go away Kazarin Jew

i like white people i want a white bf

You just hit first year uni didn'ta ya??
Thas cute :)

I don't actually care about the whole white stormfront thing, I'm here for the memes.

>hello fellow goyim let me larp as a nazi
>step 1
>become poor and irrelevant
>dont worry about that inferior genetic material you stick your dick inside
>end up being forced to slave away for almonies of retarded children
>end up as one of us commies asking for gibs

You have so much Zeal for race, but you're just alienating people who could be valuable in your cause. Germany is democratic. Why not try to change some legislation to make rich Jews in your country take in refugees instead of rural communities using the brown fan club as advertising for the proposal?

The white race is doomed reply 248

>Da sprach der Negerhäuptling aus Uganda...