More like this

more like this

I'm a Russia shill and even I think these cartoons are fucking shit.

I gotchu senpai

this art style is shit
russian propaganda I'm used to but at least take the time to draw the shit right

What the fuck is this cancer?

What the actual fuck is this meme?

Russian gov (roskomnadzor?) decided it would be a great idea to make governent issued polandball knockoff. Russian anons.... improved it.

That was my first reaction to it but now I think its pretty funny. Eastern euros are crazy.

please there must be more

how can NATO even compete?

i just reported you for a hate crime

Wtf is this shit?
Is this state run polandballs by russia?

So it's government funded brain cell destruction?

state sponsored and controlled memes are a real thing

>leaf
worse than any of the portrayed countries

What in the fuck did I just see?

i have more but they're in russian

/r/ing russian tigers

Vastly improved.

hard to find fresh OC breh

If you're going to post these every fucking day at least translate them you faggot.

Wtf is this garbage? Japan is just as technologically adept as the Russians. The Nips have all sorts of shit in space.

fucking kek

>not posting the real one

Yes please. I love them but most aren't translated and some are even edited. They lose some of their charm this way.

Kek they actually managed to make Polandball into propaganda pieces.

The fuck are you doin' son?

#rekt

this one has me laughing like an idiot desu

The thing about them is that they're so horrible. Propaganda level of Russian tv and they don't need anything else because their very existence is already a failure on itself.

This for example was a thing during the cold war when the commies were trying to make us believe that Americans were releasing these bugs from spy planes.

Superior version

Jesus, they fucking ruined country balls

These ones are so much better, Jesus Christ.

>this whole fucking thread

kek

Ru poos

>have to eat pickles all winter
>not affected

Why

0/10

Do they really think they are fooling anybody with that one?

Terrible

>living on jam and pickles all winter
lmao

Don't know this are awful but the Putin spammer it's on Putin special unti.

If you know what I mean, not bright but dedicated.

>literally CIA nigger dick "memes"

Holy fuck these are so cringe.

-If you don't move your troops away from my border I don't know what I'm going to do to you
-Actually there's only one
-Who said that?

Not sure if he means one Russian walking by or one Polish soldiers. It took me a long time to translate.

>unironically posting nu-polanball

I now understand this "poland rapes russia" meme.

>15 lakes
Kek, KEK. Also russia hassia a fuck load of more lakes than that.

Wow they really are fuming at Poland

The million dollar question:

Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.

Based

Jesus, Russia literally ruined meme ball.

It is really a thing among certain Russians out there. They blend nostalgia for communism with nationalism and love of their government. Poland is presented as a traitor (though we were never with them to begin with) sometimes going as far as to say that we're traitors because we didn't adopt their alphabet and religion. On their political shows they have "token Poles" that literally wave their passports and say some dumb shit that are basically just Polandball from their comics. Doing some publicity stunts, getting into fights. Basically agents. I don't know if people buy this.

Physics fail

Russians make good memes

Wew, no wonder you guys hate them. It's crazy that they expect you to side with them when they tried to rape you with communism. Your people have more in common with the west than the east than Russia does as well. Does the Polish msm do that shit as well?

Jesus christ Russia. I've seen Polandball before but not like this.

Our "public" tv always gets populated with people friendly to the government party. Right now it's unbearable but most of the hits are directed against the EU-elites, opposition and muslims. It's not some hate speech news but full of "we are right they are wrong" mentallity.
Russians are not really targeted because there are no pro-Russian parties here or anything so there's no demand. Ukraine is discussed more because of historical issues.

i dont really understand the space meme, but that can be overlooked as it is made by russians so it must be more familiar to the artist and his audience
but the drawing style for polandball-like cartoon is disgusting and awful to look at. being bad at drawing and forcing emotions with mouths is absolutely despicable

Im fucking dying here, send help.

>I don't understand the space meme
Those who haven't been there don't

>Polish msm
Polish msm didn't exist until 2015 when Law and Justice party took over the state tv from the eurocucks. All the other TV stations in Poland are owned either by (((Germans))) or (((Americans))) so they are CNN level garbage.
And to answer your question no Polish mainstream media doesn't do this kind of shit.

>implying the moon landing was real

What the fuck is this, state sponsored Polandball?

wtf i love russia now

translation please

>implying it wasn't
>implying we haven't been there the whole time
>implying we don't just control the oceans, but the outer atmosphere as well
I love Croats, so cute

>implying implying

The funniest part of this comic is that they don't know Japan has a competent space program and sends rockets to space all the time