Is wife beating red pilled?

Was thinking the other day: you can legally beat your children, who don't even have fully developed brains, simply for acting out; but if you even trip your wife for cheating you are labeled a wife beater forever. Thanks to the 1997 (((Lautenberg))) amendment, such individuals are permanently bared from possessing firearms REGARDLESS OF THE SEVERITY of the DV charge. Really think about this: not only do western men have to worry about being falsely accused of rape, but the mere accusation of physical abuse no matter how minor now has life lasting consequences and may lose you your god given right to bear arms for life. How can we ever expect to keep our women in line when not only has the state given us a back seat re: no fault divorces and alimony, but we now have reason to fear our women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no.. I understand honor killing for adultery but no reason to beat.

You do it right user, and they never tell.

>pepegrinswithevilgleam.gif

>No reason to beat
So if you walked into your house that you paid for to find your wife getting moored by Jamal and she tells you to leave until they finish, you would have no reason to put a hand on her...you deal with disrespectful women the same way you deal with disrespectful children, use as much force as is reasonably necessary.

My shitty opinion is that dysfunction in general is a result of coping with unreasonable and irrational people. If people were more rational and better communicators, these sorts of violent coping mechanisms wouldn't be needed.

>I understand honor killing for adultery (obviously implying I agree)

Yes, wife beating should be legal, but only for white men.

I didnt read your post besides the title OP but yes, beating one's wife when she is out of line or unruly is the right thing. O dont closed fist beat the living daylights out of her though(because im wayy stronger than her) but when she has revolted and gone i do put my hands on her and let her know who the head of the household is. I am also Puertorican.

Sean Connery has the right idea.

>Josst give herrr a little shmack...

Yes.

No, it's being an intolerable man married to the wrong woman.

If my future husband would ever beat me or our kids then I would take our kids, take our money, leave him and never look back.

>Is wife beating red pilled?

Stupid fucking white albino ape

Tits and timestamp. Cunt.

Then you def needs a beating you fucking liberal "my body my choice" bitch! Dont you know you are your husband's property?

>Our money
That's a good one. All $43.78 in your checking account, hoo boy.

You're only allowed to beat children because women do most of that. It's called gynocentrism

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

IM A GIRL IM REDPILLED LOOK IM A GIRL
please kys
and yeah it is redpilled, which is why the Jews jewed it. Man should have the authority to discipline if needs be

Oh boy it's an incel edge-lord thread

violence is blue pilled

You have singlehandedly made the case for why women should be beaten. You, personally, should be beaten for writing this shit on the internet, and it is only because you have not been beaten sufficiently by your father that you would even decide to do so.

I'd get my male relatives to beat him up and show him business

You smell like pastrami

Where's your promise not to beat him or the kids?

If all men thought like that then I'm guess I'm finding myself a nice wife

Nah, I would make sure to have rights to his bank account

It's definetly not redpilled to be afraid of the person who should be your best friend

Pastrami smells amazing. Especially when warm and covered in provalone cheese.

Where's your promise to not beat him or the kids?

Stop fucking with them. They are responding to the type woman who flippantly destroys men. If any of them think it's good to beat on a woman who supports him loves him and is loyal to him he is below the basest nigger.

It's called having self control

Yes, wife beating and honor killing are red pilled. Its how society keeps morals and virtues sacred.

Only an Atheist would disagree.

Then why should women want to live in a "red pilled" society?

If u have to get to the point of physhichal violance to teach your girl that just shows how weak of a husband you are.

But if u have a strong aurora women should respect and fear u.

unless you are a cuckold you would kill her on the spot

An irrelevant question considering no man should give a fuck about what a woman wants.

The moment they got the vote civilization started declining.

this
Literally none of our ancestors cared about their opinion

My husband has only laid his hands on me once:

I was having a very rough day and said something extremely rude. He grabbed me and gave me a slap. After a moment of staring at each other he kissed my face and told me very sternly never to be so rude again.

Moral of the story, I think the word “beating” is extreme. Closed fists and beating to a bloody pulp are extreme, and I’d associate that more with beating.

A smack here and there I think is fine if she’s really out of line.

>Couldn't even double down

Your husband's a cuck.

Is shooting your abusive husband red pilled?

I beg to differ, he’s quite the opposite. He didn’t apologize as if he’d made a mistake it was just a comfort thing. I’m quite sensitive so you could imagine I started to cry

Literally this. Slaps and smacks are ok if theres a good reason, I think that was traditionally what "beating" ment. Why would I want to walk around with deep bruses or scars etc because my husband punched me with a fist like he would punch another man?

Short story for you: my grandfather punched my grandma in the face and knocked her two front teeth out. She was in her 60s and just got dentures sometime after..

Why the fuck would beating or injuring another human be “redpilled” you fucking retarded internet drone?!!

This is Sup Forums not ISIS.

>muslims

If what I want is irrelevant I will be happy to act like the cunt you hate until I get my way or die.

Granted they were fighting hysterically most of their marriage. But she still cried and missed him when de died. He was really nice though when in good mood.

Yes

Wife beating is not a European thing, however spanking certainly is.

beating your wife is bluepilled. beating other peoples wives is redpilled.

Tits and timestamp, cunt.

>you can legally beat your children

NO YOU CAN'T AHMED

Incel confirmed

I can legally beat your children.

No , its mentally weak pilled . Get " the fine art of verbal self defense " and " verbal judo " to up your game .

Kek

Everything "redpilled" is niggerism. That's all redpilled really means. So yea beating women and beating your wife is redpilled. Real men don't fuck with redpilled bullshit. You're so niggers here, so

(enter whatever) with redpilled after so it seems political. So fucking many of these god damn threads that ruin Sup Forums

I'd like to see you mount a verbal defence with no fucking teeth.

There's hardly ever any difference, fag

Stop being such a kike. Nowhere is Nigger synonymous with wife-beating or violence.

Such a disingenuous crook. Sup Forums represents white European rationalised behaviour rather than the dictates of a phony moon god for a start.

Remove this offensive post you old shoe! NOW!

it's actually white pilled

Are you fucking retarded? Both those things are synonymous with nigger.

No Sup Forums doesn't. That's not what's seen here on the board. The shit seen on this board is nearly identical to the views that comes from Isis and violent and extreme Muslims

>I would take our kids, take our money, leave him and never look back.
EVIL
FUCKING EVIL

Letting another man fuck your wife is the final redpill

Are you fucking retarded? Synonymous means; A word or phrase having the same meaning in a language. Niggers eat. Does that mean eating is nigger behaviour? You fucking mong.

>nearly identical = identical

MONG

As I said, justifying violence based on the ravings of a rapist camel jockey and his moon god is completely different than the rational application of violence to put a bitch in her natural place in the world. Now fuck off.

Can I beat my husband?

No harm in trying it out I guess.

You probably can't you sissy faggot, I bet you're too gay to lift.

>take our money

None of our ancestors? I remember my grandparents and some of my great grandparents. Yeah. No

That’s one of the few things Islam got right

no, it's nigger tier.
>I understand honor killing for adultery but no reason to beat.
this

fag

wokest nibba in the thread

What if he gave you an open handed slap for getting drunk and saying something profoundly stupid and embarrassing for him?

Since that's the kind of thing women do and what they used to be disciplined with. This fucking myth that every man beat his wife into a bloody, bruised pulp with his fists has always been bullshit.

WIFE BEATING IS NIGGER BEHAVIOUR

This. Never lay hands on a lady. Women are not people the same way men are so having women as "enemies" is about as retarded as having an alligator as an "enemy." Ideally whores would not be allowed to interact with anybody and live in shame, while ladies save themselves for those with Noble Masculinity (Masculinity and maturity of the mind, body, and soul, as opposed to nigger masculinity of the body alone.)

We really need to bring back high rise, on or above the hip bikini bottoms in to style again. Low rise makes all women look like they have boy hips and this is not aesthetically ok.

Do you live in this fucking century, nigger?

is it ok to let them think you give a fuck?

as soon as you do what women want they lose respect for you anyway so what's the point in trying