Why didn't he just contribute to the university? It would have been a dollar for dollar deduction on his tax returns

Why didn't he just contribute to the university? It would have been a dollar for dollar deduction on his tax returns.

Also why is he actively day trading? Margins are so slim now that he should have invested in a S&P 500 fund, while investing in municipal bonds since the interest on them is tax free...

Also was the loan a municipal bond? Since the school would probably classify as a public school.

>talking about economics on a board were most of the fucks are fat welfare check neets who just wanna see some moeshit waifu material in every anime.
why?

I thought Sup Forums was a smart board... Guess not.

Stop projecting so much.

He's a fucking dragon, he's doing long term investment.

I sincerely doubt anyone put that much thought in that episode's writing in general.

Expecting a (((dragon))) to help society is dumb.

That may be true but he is shit at being a kike.

Also any value added on in his portfolio is unrealized gain, until he sells his investment they aren't locked and can drop at a moment ease.

Let assume that original loan had a principal of $40 million, school FV would be like $5 million. And a suppose interest rate of like 5% and for simplicity sake let assume no capitalization occurs. And make the note 10 years

$40 million plus $20 million in accrued interest.

Salvage value of the school is $3 million

He would have had a gain of $17 million on his taxes, as opposed to losing $57 million

These numbers are small to help visualization.

>That may be true but he is shit at being a kike.
What if he is a samurai dragon?

Was he a loan shark?

Was he legally allowed to just send his goons to repo the crystal like that?

Could the school have called the cops on him?

He had his chance to make Little Slut Academia a reality, but he blew it.

Cops would have sided with him, it was a case of insolvency. School had outstanding debt and couldn't pay. In the case of insolvency here creditors>investors

He was a creditor so he gets paid out first. Outstanding debt was also greater than the book value of the school, so he Probably could have sued the headmaster for inadequate management

Economics anime WHEN?

he's a dragon, he only cares for wealth (fafnir the greedy dwarf dragon of norse mythology)

and the only thing that tickled his fancy was a golden-age enthusiasm from a bygone era

> what is spice and wolf

Never because nips can't into economics, that why their economy is left in a state of stillborn. They need to change their culture on entrepreneurship and helping out start ups. Too much of their economy is built on mega corporations, also yakuza influence at a macroeconomic scale is troubling too.

Or any thought. That episode's ending had no logic to it

>dragon is satisfied conning witches out of money
>when money stops coming in, he takes their magic source, which is worth pretty much nothing to him, really just because he can
>shitload of killing machines and death traps, so he obviously doesn't mind killing anybody
>OH NO! YOU CAUGHT ME CONNING YOU! I BETTER JUST SWEEP THIS UNDER THE RUG, EVEN THOUGH YOU'VE ENTERED MY DEATH LAIR!
>DON'T FORGET THE BACKPAY!

About 6 years ago.

>spice up nonsensical trades with tits
>also a literal shotacucking episode
even FMP at least made their shotacuck episode the same episode as their swimsuit episode
not to mention the commando hijunks

y-you too

They already paid the debt and were being fleeced of interest on a loan with no interest, therefore the law should have done him for fraud, theft, harassment, and unlawful detainment. Like holy shit he falsified additional charges, stole their property, attacked and kidnapped children, etc.