There are blond haired blue eyed Palestinians

>there are blond haired blue eyed Palestinians

Wait what, why didn't you tell me this Sup Forums? Why did you hide this truth from me?

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/12/images-face-palestinian-resistance-171222075710846.html
google.com/amp/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2017/12/palestinian-ahed-tamimi-arrested-israeli-forces-171219174834758.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassians
youtube.com/watch?v=XTEtit09H0o
liveleak.com/view?i=e1e_1352142887
americanfreepress.net/was-jim-traficant-murdered/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want proofs. This is news to me.
>where are the proofs?
>link?
Probably just the only blonde they have so they push her up front.

There are blond haired blue eyed people almost everywhere in the middle east and north Africa. That's how recessive genes work.

You'll find blue haired blue eyed people all over Middle East (having both is quite rare 5-10%) but blue eyes is quite normal. In North Africa, you'll find quite a few as well (2-5%). In Southern Europe, you will find between 30-40% of Blonde/Blue Eyed (more in Spain that in Italy, and more in France than Spain).

Demographics are not characterized by clear cuts.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/12/images-face-palestinian-resistance-171222075710846.html

>implying that's not some commie faggot from Europe

There have been white people in the middle east since they were sold there as slaves.

And the Ottoman empire was fairly vast and full of euro countries.

She was kidnaped by Jewish police. Sorry anons.
>google.com/amp/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2017/12/palestinian-ahed-tamimi-arrested-israeli-forces-171219174834758.html

>Palestinian boy

That's more white than than a burger mutt.

> Phoenicians weren't white were they sempai?

lurk more newfag

>we must unite the Caucasian people under one flag
WW3 now!

I didn’t sage by the way. That name was left over from me posting in a kike thread.

Why would anyone on Sup Forums be against Palestine when all they literally want to do is take over Israel and brutally massacre every last Jew? It would literally be another Shoah.

Ok, I meant blonde haired, not blue haired.

You'll find blue haired Europeans though. They are called liberals. Even the liberals in Star Wars will have 'funny hair colors'.

I would actually say that Palestinians are far whiter than most Americans.

fuckem all. israelis doing gods work.

Sorry, but mutts are not welcome. You can continue to serve as our military though, but you can't have access to Europe with that gene pool of yours.

Palestinians are Christians too. Kikes don't want you to know that. 2bh Muslims and Christians need to band together against the kikes.

I'm pretty sure that her mother is a Bulgarian/eastern European that converted to Islam and got ARAB'D, hence the blonde hair.

Wrong.

He's actually right. Lots of them have heritage in women who were abducted by Muslim pirates that raided the coasts of Europe centuries ago.

As an lolicon who happens to be Jewish, I wouldn't fug her, she looks nasty :(

Please don't lie to this people.

There obviously were white christians in the holy land, specially if they were part of the Ottoman empire.

I have something for you my perverted jewish user.

The palestinian suffering may give a shalom boner.

Go back to your ethnostate and let whites have theirs you fuck.

That's not even remotely what he said though.

Let him be, denying history it's hard enough already.

From Egypt to Persia, even as far as Asia and a few colonies in the Americas, the Aryan has brought civilization. Every stone structure in the ancient world was built by Aryans. You will notice the ones that are in ruins are populated by brown people now.

Why are virtually all Americans so incredibly dumb and misinformed? How is it possible?

I am starting to believe the 56% meme.

This was the american colony in jerusalem.

To bad the jews wanted them out too cause they wanted all the land.

All of it.

Says the Jew who is probably as mixed as an American.

When the Ottoman Empire entered World War I as an ally of Germany in November 1914, Jerusalem and Palestine became a battleground between the Allied and the Central powers. The Allied forces from Egypt, under the leadership of the British, engaged the German, Austrian and Turkish forces in fierce battles for control of Palestine. During this time the American Colony assumed a more crucial role in supporting the local populace through the deprivations and hardships of the war. Because the Turkish military commanders governing Jerusalem trusted the Colony, they asked its photographers to record the course of the war in Palestine.

The Colony was permitted to continue its relief efforts even after the United States entered the war on the side of the Allies in the spring of 1917. As the German and Turkish armies retreated before the advancing Allied forces, the American Colony took charge of the overcrowded Turkish military hospitals, which were inundated by the wounded.

Prove me wrong.
Why are brown societies always in ruin?

I found it I think. She's Circassian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassians

There's many of them in Mid-East. All settled during the Ottoman empire.

You use to be cool Germany

Islam

The germans did what they could but the British forced financed by the big jewish capitals were relentless.

Then the black revolt lead by Lawrence of arabia plus the Hindu troops, finally seized the city.

You're an idiot. There are brown Aryan phenotypes who picked up their shade due to generations of living near the equator. North Indians, Kashmiris, Iranians, etc.

One of the things that hurt history the most it's how some facts are just unspoken.

Well nothing can be done now.

Greatest ally and sheit.

Not entirely bs but your equator theory is shit. White people have always built shelter and wouldnt be exposed to the sun a big reason why the build such impressive shit.

Jesus christ half of her fucking head is her jaw

I like how hotness determines if I care for them or not.

The levant and balkans is filled with people from all over those particular areas.

That blond little cunt, is allways in the center of the action.
Really makes you think.
youtube.com/watch?v=XTEtit09H0o

She's just easy to spot in pictures concerned aipac employee.

Its like you never heard of white slavery before. Muslim invaders spent hundreds of years taling white women, particularly blue eyed blonds from southern europe. Mediterranean europe and the arab world share the genetic mark of the muslim on europe rape campaign. The is why meds have arab features like black curly hairs all over their bodies and blue eyes are all over th Arab world.

>ywn be between those two getting your dick and balls sucked

y liv

Kek agrees.

that is how the slave trade works

we did

why didn't you listen

white people come from the middle east

Babylon was a white civilization

giving rights to niggers always leads to their downfall

jews always project

>another bollywood stunt
Shame, if they actually wanted peace there could be a great movie industry here.

Yo she could get it big time.

>rights to niggers

Nah, that's why the brits managed to make them revolt against the white ruling on Jerusalem.

>eurasian people occasionally show significant European admixture

Wow!

Don't talk to my master like that, unless you want to have a can of freedom dropped on you.

Thats a rape baby. Not even a rape baby. Its the result of the government kidnapping white kids and selling them to rich arabs.

Theyre probably Palestinian berbers

>In Southern Europe, you will find between 30-40% of Blonde/Blue Eyed
blonde haired AND blue eyed? 30-40%?? You mean 10% maybe. if it's having one of those then I can agree

During the Camp Wars between Palestinians and Amal Militia in the mid-1980s, Palestinian women attempted to break out of the sage since they were starving to shop for food. At this spot Amal Militia fired on the women and killed over 30 of them.

Palestinians are white and based

liveleak.com/view?i=e1e_1352142887

Maybe, I don't remember the figures perfectly. The point is still that people not travelling these countries, just browsing Sup Forums, has some weird ideas about blondes and blue eyes. They exist all over Europe, to a large degree, and they also exist natively in North Africa (like Berbers) and in the Middle East.

Don't mind me I just found some great pics.

>Palestinian berbers
What?? Palestine and Lebanon were apart of the roman empire then they got arab'd in the 7th century, but they're still the whitest mid-east people.

>the jew cries out as he strikes you

Ex-US Navy,
US should turn our money from the EU, and let China taje you economically and arab take your country by higher birth rates. They're is no turning back. They're is no will

No such thing

Could coincide with the fact that she is an activist

>They still visit his grave even after the jews destroyed it.

LOL TRIGGERED

Sick war if a little girl has become an activist.

Also, no way you're Ex-Navy. Those guys actually got balls (I served in Afghanistan and met several). You're just a butthurt little cunt, and you know it.

I would die for the US, but your meme flag shows that you are nothing but a larping nigger.

>Probably just the only blonde they have so they push her
You obviously have zero clue how biology works

dont be a dumb nigger . the jews arent even real jews. they are just europeans who replaced the jews the nazis killed off after WW2.

the "palestinians" have been partially replaced as well now but larpimng nigger faggot europeans. not sure what their end game if the homeland was contaminated with aids. massive epidemic made worse by the niggergedon they currently face. lotta hungry niggers with aids in europe now days. there is no way they can hope to do this in even 1 more country .

in 10 years europe will be fairly depopulated. white people globally will need to move back or have their homeland taken over with zero resistance and the middle east wont be able to take the land as they also have a aids epidemic

I can assure you that palestinians still look like this.

An entire culture lost because of the zionist ambition.

>I would die for the US
lol look at this larping faggot
>I served in da middle eeast! xDDD

I would die for any of our allies. That is implied working for the army. No way around it.

I'm proud warrior myself, but there's some things that are just not worth destroying.

>going only by phenotype

Too many kikes and shills on this board

So, like you are supposedly a "retarded american, huh?
I don't know what the fuck you did or watched in your fucking country but it is no longer a "secret" that most palestinian are not your tupical arab, fucking troll.

Here some typical arabs.

I would laugh if Israel did something like Srebrenica to the Arabs. Israel should be able to kill all the Arabs they want to take their country back from them.

How was he murdered?

Rofl, he died in tractor accident.

americanfreepress.net/was-jim-traficant-murdered/

IT WAS A FUCKING TRACTOR ACCIDENT YOU GOD DAMN IMBECILES!

Thats how the Visigoths and Celtic migration to the north of africa and turkey work.

"Perhaps the most important news has come from the Mahoning County Coroner’s Office, which reported that the cause of Jim’s death was positional asphyxia, meaning Jim was pinned in such a way that he could not breathe.

According to forensic pathologist Dr. Joseph S. Ohr, Jr., who completed the autopsy on September 29, Jim never suffered a heart attack prior to the accident, as was widely rumored, nor was there any trace of drugs or alcohol in his system. More significant was Ohr’s finding that Jim had “no crushing injuries” to his body, as was reported from sources at the hospital."