People actually defend this senile bastard raping the characterization of our beloved Goku

>People actually defend this senile bastard raping the characterization of our beloved Goku

Why?

fuck off pedro

>muh american super hero goku

well fuck I'm racist I can't remember how many times I've seen this picture of toriyama but I honestly thought for second that nigga was togashi

>everyone always masturbates over the Goku turns Super Saiyan 3 scene
>while he's transforming, his energy blows up the nearby city and drops glass onto a ton of people
>even Babidi calls him out on being a selfish asshole
>this is consistent with his character before and after the Buu Arc

Really, the only thing that's weird characterization-wise is that Goku doesn't seem to care about what happens to the other people's universes given how ass-blasted he got about Namek.

Time to start posting on Sup Forums.

What's wrong with Goku in super?

Nothing

Mostly Toonamifags triggered

He's a clueless sociopath now

>the most interesting plot twist to happened in the history of DB
>Is too much for the moralfags
go back to DB and DBZ if you want confirmation about Goku being the asshole that he has always been.

>raping the characterization of our beloved Goku
>This is what dub babbies actually believe
Retard.

THEY'RE MADE HIM TOO RETARDED

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>of our beloved Goku
Speak for yourself beaner

>beloved Goku
I'm not in fifth grade anymore.

Nothing.

Toonamifags and Koyamafags* are just triggered because the real Goku isn't the hero and saviour the thought he was.

(*) (Takao Koyama made Goku more heroic and selfless than his manga side)

Goku was always a selfish, battle hungry maniac. He displayed heroic traits, but a lot of the time he acted in a selfish way, endangering his friends and family just to get a good fight. I hope they take the "evil Goku" further in this arc, that would be really interesting.

I'm more shocked that anybody gives a single fuck about super at all.

>not defending the senile bastard
What are you, ningen?

No matter what kind of show it is DB will always be noticed around media.

Goku actually made a very positive impact on me as a child and it's one of the reasons I'm a very decent human being today.

WE HATE FUCKIN' NINGENS
YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKIN' BITCH
WE'RE ALL KAIS IN THIS BITCH
fuck ningens