i thought he would actually perform miracles

He tanked like half of Gotei 13 and Vizards

literally yammy tier
all he does is get bigger
would have been better to see him do miracles to fight

this

the sternritters powers correlated with their schrift

But his is just weird and nonsensical

"Miracle" doesn't really match "I get bigger and stronger the more damage I take"

>Serious Q

Can yamamoto bankai kill him

>last arc
>yahweh trash talking ichigo
>suddenly kills all of his sternritters
>ichigo and uryuu's fathers show up, do literally nothing but give uryuu a plot device weapon
>Yahweh is literally beaten by the plot device weapon, aizen illusion h4x and ichigo last hitting him
>Several of the captains/vaizards STILL never show their bankais or do anything worthwhile
>soul king still not explained
>nothing is explained about komamura, captain mom or any of the other missing captain's fates (did they die or what? they are missing post time skip)
>facebook and co literally show up to do nothing but power up Ichigo
>grimmjow shows up to do nothing but get one shoted by a stern ritter

So much lost potential.

>Lets kill the guy that gets stronger every time he gets killed! Im sure THIS time it will work!

I can get that from Zaraki, but why were the other captains so retarded?

Kubo

Maybe he's delusional and named his himself, maybe M is The Mass

grimmjow does rip the heart out of one of the sternritters when kiske gives him an opening

Literally the entire arc was
>Guy is beating someone up
>New character shows up and stops the fatal blow and goes bankai on the last page
>Next chapter they start to lose the fight despite the new powerup only for someone else to show up
>Repeat until series is over

Well even with all their bankais and sudden asspull power ups, the good guys couldn't actually beat him.

If not for Ywach soul sucking him, they would have lost.

I'm 90% sure Kira Bankai was going to one shoe Gerard if the manga hadn't got axed.

What did the "Heart of the Soul King" do for him?

His fight was pretty fucking shit, just the captains throwing their special techniques at him and being no-sold until Yhwach killed him. This girl though, she's a real miracle of the universe.

miracles

For two reasons:

1. The Miracle is not a Schrift

2. The Miracle is not just him getting bigger. It is Gerard using the heart and emotions of others to give himself abilities. Gerard is a walking Hogyoku, hence the name Miracle.

Reminder that Giselle was and always will be a man

He was great, put kenpachifags in their place a bunch of times

God bless

The Miracle was being even less engaging than the Arrancar had been while Kubo still made a SHITLOAD OF MONEY off it.

Reminder that there is so far zero confirmation.

"She" smells like semen.

So do most people, who had sex. And that's ignoring that Giselle can change her anatomy.

Extra pages for 615.

I agree. Orihime a best.

Those are made by Kubo's editor. The same guy who stated Kira was buried, Sakanade was Shinji's Bankai, that the Shiba clan fell 20 years ago or that Soken died before the Auswahlen took place.

Sure, why not.