Democracy, ladies and gentlemen

>Only 36 percent of Americans can correctly identify North Korea on a world map

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/14/upshot/if-americans-can-find-north-korea-on-a-map-theyre-more-likely-to-prefer-diplomacy.html
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/09/nearly-two-thirds-of-americans-cant-find-north-korea-on-a-map-can-you/?utm_term=.57e3691ab0c3
denverpost.com/2017/08/09/americans-cant-find-north-korea-on-map/
scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/2106161/almost-two-thirds-americans-cannot-find-north-korea
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo8GQvgPbwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the 2/3rd includes members of congress, like the bitch with the cowboy hats.

If NK keeps their shit up. 100% of the world wont be able to find them on the map either

noone cares about nk anyway, just a waste of space with missiles

spbp

Probably because 2 out of 3 Americans aren't even white anymore

It's probably higher if you don't count women. Women don't care about geography at all.

Better than expected.

Your point being? I mean I cant point out where my body is dying but I know its dying so thats something, right?

>homeschooling

USA is a third world country soon

I call bullshit. There's no way that many people don't know basic geography.

I was homeschooled and my parents weren't even there to teach me and I'm still better educated than most public school retards here. I was forced to go to public school for the last 3 years of my education and everyone there was a moron who didn't know basic shit about the government. Hell, half of them didn't know what the word annual means.

Nothing new desu. Most American volunteer soldiers in WW2 weren't able to identify Germany before briefing.

Saw 2 rockets flying in south Texas today. Last one was seen at 5pm. I've seen them before but never multiple in one day. Shitty Pic related.

>I call bullshit. There's no way that many people don't know basic geography.

America is full of retards, user. Just look at how of them voted for Hillary Clinton and believe fake news. People in Chicago can't point Iowa out on a map and it borders their state. At least half of them think it's where potatoes come from or confuse it with Ohio. All of these places are shit, but that's not the point. You give people too much credit.

I believe this.

Soon, nobody will find it on any map

> 2/3 of the select group we deemed eligible for our poll
Sage

That's a lot of faith you're putting in people. I used to be a TA for a high school geography class. I'd say about 1/3 of those kids couldn't find Canada on a map, and when it was pointed out to them, they had assumed it was just another state.

True

not bad

I'm surprised its that high. Most can't even name the states that neighbor their own.

Geography is not our strong suit.

That number seems high I’d be surprised if 30% of Americans could identify America on a map

freedom was a mistake
RARE CANAL FLAG

new

Interestingly 1/3 of the US population is white male. Niggers and spics get out, women loose the right to vote.

>americans can't find things that are unimportant
this is thread worthy?
fuck off to /bantz/

>third worlders attempt banter

Pretty soon it won't be on a map.

Lol, you're conflating an issue of unimportance. How many other country's citizens can identify America on a globe/map?

This is why people actually believe that they can nuke us...

this, forgot about the rest of the world for a second there

Pretty sure 95% of people on earth couldn't find north korea on a map, or any country for that matter.
What's your point?

>bottomfeeders laughing that the alpha predator shark doesn't know where they live

The median American's highest education level is high school. It's no secret (except to Americans) that America is ran by and made great by an (((elite))) group of super intelligent people.

What shit would that be exactly? The crime of not having a jewish owned central bank? Well I'll be damned! Could that be why the jewish media is talking all kinds of shit about possible NK biological weapons and missles? Just like what happened with Iraq?

>shithole countries like cuba, north korea, and iran
>all have terrible economies or huge underlying problems with the government
>but no central bank, therefore they're based!

Are you really this fucking stupid?

my friend thought Paris was a country. don't ever underestimate the stupidity of burgers

Wasn't this an article about Iraq way back in 2003ish?

>in the age of smartphones and google maps, geography is still a relevant study
teach us cursive and and how to shoe a horse while you’re at it

Thanks common core

If they can't find Iraq they sure as shit can't find Best Korea

It’s not the lack of knowledge. It’s the fact that most Americans just don’t care. Why do we need to find North Korea on a map? They’fe so far off from the concerns of daily life that it’d be a waste of time. Same with a lot of Europeans countries. I mean the whole world knows where America is because the whole world literally revolves around us.

jejmate

Kidnapping South Koreans is a big one.

How many of you poor bastards not from here could identify Vermont on a map? Or Oklahoma. Or North Carolina? Each of which by itself is as powerful as many of your shitty countries.

Nope.
Survey made at April 27-29, 2017
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/14/upshot/if-americans-can-find-north-korea-on-a-map-theyre-more-likely-to-prefer-diplomacy.html
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/09/nearly-two-thirds-of-americans-cant-find-north-korea-on-a-map-can-you/?utm_term=.57e3691ab0c3
denverpost.com/2017/08/09/americans-cant-find-north-korea-on-map/
scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/2106161/almost-two-thirds-americans-cannot-find-north-korea

who gives a shit where NK is?

I need to know where the restroom in a store is more than I need to know where Ching Chong and his cousins live

What I'd like to see is, if given a choice between North Korea and South Korea on a map, how many still couldn't pick out North Korea.

This exact thing from over 10 years ago, on Australian satire TV show. (inb4 on the commie lefty government TV station).

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo8GQvgPbwk

I never claimed that they were based you absolute faggot. Only that America is being deliberately propagandized towards war. And once the dust settles you can bet your bottom dollar that a cenral bank will be installed. Since the 90s every country that didnt have a bank, but has one now, has seen devastating war, often with America, and Nk, be they good or bad, is one of the few left. They are just next on the hit list.

I imagine most burgers point to Vietnam when they try to find Korea

>hurrr durrr geography isn't important

Unlike knowing what Trump had for breakfast.

Hmm surprisingly close to the percentage of Mexicans and Blacks in the country

I want to see the demographic breakdown because I bet that the vast majority of those two thirds are niggers, spics, and women.

The ones couldn't find North Korea are more favorably to support direct military engagement – in particular, sending ground troops than those that could find North Korea.

"You Won't always have a calculator"
*Pulls out phone "what is this?"
Hell there are calculator apps that let you take pictures of complex multiple step equations and will solve them for you.

Surprisingly high and not just because it's america. Normies don't browse forums with constant map threads and they rarely or never see a world map after early school days so why would they know?

North Korea is illegally occupied territory and therefore can’t be on a map because it doesn’t exist.

True. Sup Forums taught me a bunch of geography and even more vexillology.

Fund public education.

Just give me a shot of google earth at night, I'll find it no problem

I can freehand place all the nation's of the world on a blank globe and make fair approximations of their borders.
Most of their capitals, the native or majority language, their approximate populations, and a long list of facts about many.

I regularly engage people and lose them because most people don't know shit that isn't sports or reality television.
Most women hardly grasp their own jobs/fields of work.
It honestly makes me sick.

Most Americans are fucking retarded, that goes for the rest of the world too.

9/11 made me smile

it borders china and south korea. why the fuck would i ever need to know its exact location on a map unless i had a job that required knowing geography in which case i would have certainly passed a geography class and would also have immediate access to a map due to the fact its current year. kill yourself

Pussy

How do they even get data from these surveys?

How many people did they ask and where

It's the shit boot of China. But honestly who cares? I bet most people don't know where Sri Lanka is on the map. These buzz feed cover titles have no real merit on what's important.

Yeah. Thats what happens when whites become a minority.

Blame worthless schools on libtards and the answer is use democracy to get them out of the schools

>implying
I was homeschooled through seventh grade, but my mother cared about my education. For example, she bought a jigsaw puzzle of the USA, with each state as its own puzzle piece, and then covered up the states' names with paint so that I would be encouraged to memorize them.

>India
>Japan
>Fucking China

I refuse to believe this is real. Not to mention all those points for Afghanistan where we literally just fought a war.

Explain

Who the fuck cares, now that you can look this shit up on the internet, you don’t have to memorize. Memory is not a measure of intelligence.

Almost two thirds of north koreans cant find a grain of rice

Probably asked an elementary school, or Sup Forums

This

Former teacher. 80% of my brown or hispanic kids were fucking idiots.

Did it by continent

underrated