ITT:

Bad/Mediocre manga you unironically enjoyed, my is Green Blood

Gamble Fish, everything was so over the top insane, I couldn't help but love it

Aki-Sora, Chobits, Gantz, Sekirei.

why do you considere gantz bad/mediocre?

Bad endi and meh characters.

It wasn't great art was meh yet I couldn't help but love it

Not him, but it's pretty got no real sense of direction, an overreliance on shock value and improvised nonsense, and increasingly awful CG.

Green blood was pretty dope man, especially the art.

Dropped it after we went AYYYY, how is it?

Just ended and it's a bit underwhelming from what I've been seeing.

Really? such a shame, it had its beyond spoopy parts.

Why do you consider Green blood bad? The art looks great. Summary?
One of my friends was really egging me to read it and I've kept on my backlog. I don't care if you spoil it.

This one manga that I can't remember the name of for the life of me. It started with some girl living at home, her mom was drunk constantly and some thugs moved into their house and drugged up MC's sister and were basically raping her.

Later it turned into a story about how much MC hates her dad. It was depressing and a little sickening, but I kinda liked it.

The art is great (though he could use some more variety; it feels like he's relying on the same compositions, backgrounds, and white-lines-everywhere too much), but the story is pretty dull, I wasn't too invested in most of the characters or the cartoonish villains.

Alright, thanks mate. It'll remain on my back log I guess.

If you space it out the art "sameness" is not that bad. And since the manga isn't that long I didn't mind the story that much.

Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru is probably one of the blandest martial arts mangas I've ever read, yet I keep following it, even after hearing that the ending is pretty shitty, even for a mediocre manga.

Toriko has to be the epitome of this, it's so bad but so good.

toriko is unironically my all-time favorite manga

Your opinions are unironically awful.

i bet your favorite is meme-tier trash as well you fucking amatuer

I think I'm the only person that enjoyed Getsurin Ni Kiri Saku and wants to see a anime adaptation

Mahou Shoujo Of The End and Mahou Shoujo site have bad art and edgy plot full of twists but II loved it.

Kentaro Sato should just write and let other mangaka draw

Too much edge.
Too much muh Kaina.
Not very interesting.

Have you read five manga?

have indeed, i've been reading for years it just happens toriko is the best

It's a edgy love story, the powers are interesting and fun and has great ecchi with touchs of guro.

Kengan Ashua

It was shit but some of the games and the old MC and jis edgy buddy make up for it

It's spirit circle, something your downy, crunchyroll watching, reddit subbing, faggoty self hasn't even heard of.

B-but only Crunchyroll released chapters 21-42 in English

Spirit Circle was a mixed bag. The alternate lives were generally good with Medieval and Future lives being the highest points.
But the actual main plot outside those was boring as fuck. The "main character is dealing with memories of his multiple lives" aspect was neat, but got solved relatively quickly and I got tired of the girl playing the "Im a bigger victim than you" card every time.

Anyone longer than 10 seconds on Sup Forums would have heard about spirit circle.

Gantz

First off, why are you pretending to be me? Second off, Spirit Circle is pretty damn popular and well-known.

Naruto

I thought I would never see the day another person would love Getsurin Ni Kiri Saku.

>Bad/Mediocre
fuck you

Akame ga Kill

the only good point in gantz is the designs and overall settings, i think the characters are bad, and the plot was very stupid, i think the strong point of the mangaka was that he did everything he wanted with his world at the cost of the plot.

also this

there was two girls?

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase

>tfw it will never be fully translated

Saint Seiya.

It's like the most generic shonen ever, has terrible fight coregraphy, but something about it is still so enjoyable

This was sorta entertaining at times.

How much farther than the anime does the mango go

Ajin: Demi-Human just because Sato is so enjoyable

Fire Punch. It's so weird that I can't stop reading it.

If I remember correctly the anime covers about 1/3 of all the material while the translations go up to roughly 2/3 of the way through.

The first 13 volumes of Shamo are great, after that its generic Baki stuff.

But it's good tho.

I mostly just skimmed through it and jerked off to the hot parts, so can't really say if it was that bad.

There is a few crappy shoujo I've read that I liked for no good reason, there's even some shit like Crimezone that's not even that good but I'm still pissed it'll never be finished or fully translated, but I'm going with Akame Ga Kill above all.

It was dumb, edgy, the morals were messy and a bit out of whack, rapey villians used so much it might as well have been a shoujo, but there was something addictive and fun about reading it, and the ending was pretty great all things considered. It was good not being able to know the fate of any character 100%, it seemed like anybody could die or have some other odder fates Like being turned into a goddamn dragon permanently

Not to mention JUSTICE being such an absolute best

I'd argue that AgK was actually pretty good until the Wild Hunt arc.

They didn't even come back into the story after being introduced, the rest was pretty much the same quality as it was, ending was anticlimactic as fuck though.

Spot on. They made Minoru too much of a pussy for too long. It's like the mangaka wanted to have a diverse cast to focus on and then forgot his main character needed to actually develop. It's even worse now that he's kind of just rushing his development along all of a sudden with the last arc. Somehow though, I can't stop following along either.

Fucking REEEE that ending is forever engrained in my skull, what the fuck was that literal vomit friendship shit

So fucking great though up to that part.

Arigatou is what you're thinking of and it was an amazing series IMO.

[Spoiler]this manga just loved to use all the worst tags[/spoiler]

>HOLY TESTICLE TUESDAY
Not single day in the land of the free and home of the brave goes by I don't hear this phrase shouted at the top of someone's lungs. Especially so on a gorgeous testicle tuesday like today.

That was the prison arc and the crime arc stuff right? Before the fighting ring and much Ching Chong dynamite?

I enjoyed the long-haired faggot too because he is a crazy motherfucker.

Totally nonsensical and uninspired but the main ship was actually resolved without pussyfooting, there were some cool fights, Nana was cute, and Rena's character design made my crotch feel funny.

It's pretty good if you think of it as a comedy. Nozomi and Nana are love, too.

I remember genuinely enjoying this all the way through until the end. The main character was an an annoying asshole but at least he had some actual character growth.

Riku was a complete shit, and I never got the sense that the reader was actually meant to like him until his epiphany about not being a faggot anymore in the last arc.

I would have enjoyed it more if it wasn't such a blatant vehicle for the author's fetishes.

I'm 100% sure you were meant to despise him through most of the story, what with him constantly making retarded decision after retarded decision all because he had a hard on for his onee-chan. Even the other characters started to get fed up with his shit.

I remember the monsters were actually pretty creepy at first, but they sort of lost their effect as the series went on.

Yakushoku Distpiari

Doujin Work

I bit underwhelming? I'd say it's one of the worst endings ever.

It literally ends like I Am Legend starts, he just starts hunting deer in the city by himself.

I liked Last Order. The people who didn't aren't wrong

It bored me after a while. Felt too much like Dragon Ball than Gunnm. I'm willing to reread and finish it after I do the original.

Same, especially since I liked Gunnm despite the ending feeling rushed or left me with questions.

Dear Boy, not manga but still

I just finished reading Tough. I also read all of Baki. What martial arts manga do you recommend?

Have you read all the Raws? Shit gets intense

That's something I'd expect from one piece.

Teppuu is one of my favorites, even if the ending was rushed due to the mangaka's illness. All Rounder Meguru is pretty decent, it has a bit more realistic approach to the genre. Both of those are MMA mangas.

For something more like Baki, Kengan Ashura is great.

Up until the end of course
>all that hype for those student council battles and the author just throws it all away
I knew something was up when they announced who was facing who and there were only 6 chapters left.

Yeah I've read all the raws for Kengan Ashura and I've heard about teppuu so i'll give that a shot

Baki, it's so stupid but it seems like the mangaka has a lot of fun drawing the craziest shit he can imagine.