Hand Shakers 09

Why didn't you protect Koyori?

What a faggot.

>idol battle dance
why.jpg

Thank god Sugita was there to carry her. She is so damn annoying.

Tell me if there's the incest sibling. Wouldn't even bother watching if there's no them on this episode.

That was fast.

Damn son.

>that doctor

This show is an epileptic seizure waiting to happen.

Not enough flashing colours.

wait people watch this show?

Manager going to get some booty now.

I'm glad they didn't wait until the final episode to have Koyori talk.

>such a cute idol has nowa fans except the big fat man

feels bad

I was afraid she turned mute when they are out of ziggurat.Luckily she talks.Noice.

Are the gears turning?

Yes, all of them.

I would even say they're meshing.

The secondary characters are always top tier once their backstory is revealed. Wonder what Koyori will be like.

GEARS of FATE

There is a group doing the series now, but at episode 5, the last time I checked.
>koyori was makihara partner
>got her wish but makihara put her to sleep because she rejected him, turned into a stalker
>lost his power
>tries to research on how to steal mc's power
Does this mesh?

Something doesnt mesh about your explanation
I bet his partner was koyori sister / mother or whatever
her look a like

They will be next episode, blushing at a certain now-speaking Brazilian girl

Well thanks user, gonna skip this episode then.

I woner what happened that he let go of his gay partner hand? Or at least I understood that that guy was shaking his hand.
He fucking deserves it, he carried hard this episode.

Not about flashing colors, that's not the only thing that triggers epilepsy. The animation style itself made me almost seiz.

How did it end up? I just can't watch it. I hear it's terrible but so many people talk about it.

Video is bad during heavy cg and during fights or scenes that involved revolving camera. CG scenes seems to be missing frames in them but I heard its native 30fps not usual 24 fps and CR video seems to be 24 fps might be the reason why. Story isnt any ground breaking if youre into anime long enough. Average.

The first episode was abysmal (it looked like shiny vomit and what happened was a complete nonsense), but the rest isn't rnearly as bad as it might make you think. I find it decently entertaining (to my surprise - I expected it to be the worst thing ever), but I don't think there will be much reason to watch it once it over. Story is kind of all over the place, but at least personalities of their opponents are fairly interesting, all of them except BDSM couple were great. Another good thing is that it spends 2 episodes on each opponent (like Darker than Black) instead of usual one.

she's literally worse girl

I thought makihara's partner was the suit guy.

That could be too, I just thought the guy showed up alone to hide his partner/show he is a harmless guy or just plain retired from being a hand shaker.

Worse than Hitler?

You summed it up pretty well.
Judging by the first episode I thought it was going to be the worst anime of this season, but it's actually fairly decent. It even ended up being one my favorites and I'm looking forward to every new episode. I can't quite explain why, but it's charming in a way, compared to the load of more generic shows airing this season.

because Tazuna is an idiot

Just watched the episode.

Holy shit Koyori sounds cute as fuck!

Yeah, but I kinda wanted to have some more stuttering-moe, trying to say what she wants.
Kinda ruined my immersion when she suddenly was speaking fluently.
also that fucking sailor moon transformation

So, great fight as always and I loved hearing Koyori talk, she's cute. Also, I love her battle dress

I hate it when anime devs try to make a character sound educated by making them citing some famous writers or politicians all the fucking time.
The only guys who do that are people who want to sound educated but haven't even read the books containing the citations they use or/and miss any kind of deeper knowledge about the persons they're quoting.

She was supposed to be a failure posing as someone great though.

>people who want to sound educated but haven't even read the books containing the citations
Are you complaining about Kodama here? Because I think that's exactly the character she is supposed to be.
>anime devs
This isn't Sup Forums.

I've seen that pose before somewhere...

Definitely not sailoor moon

This is easily already my AOTS. Yes, there are some issues. However, this show just has too many elements that I enjoy.

-Plenty o power ups
-Great OST
-Pretty cool weapons/powers
-Gears
-Ethereal Goddess Heroine
-Self-insert MC (not gay)
-Tokyo setting

This is really all I need to be happy.

>Gears
You should play Eushully games. I'm convinced they have someone with gears fetish in their staff , they put the damn thing everywhere

Mahou Shoujo transformation was the last thing I expected.

She was cute though

>Tokyo setting
You meant Osaka obviously.