Actor Jonah Hill's brother mysteriously drops dead at age 40

Apparently he was in the (((music industry))). What's going on here, Sup Forums?

>Jordan Feldstein, Jonah Hill's brother and Maroon 5 manager, dies at 40

>LOS ANGELES -- Jordan Feldstein, the manager of Maroon 5 and actor Jonah Hill's brother, has died. He was 40 years old.

>A spokeswoman for the band confirmed Saturday that Feldstein died unexpectedly Friday. The Feldstein family said in a statement that Jordan Feldstein called 911 after experiencing shortness of breath Friday. He had gone into cardiac arrest by the time paramedics arrived and died a short time later.

>Feldstein was the founder and chief executive of Career Artist Management and had managed Maroon 5 since its inception 15 years ago. His company also counts Miguel, The B-52s, Elle King and Rick Springfield among its clients.

cbsnews.com/news/jordan-feldstein-jonah-hill-brother-maroon-5-manager-dies-unexpectedly/

> mysteriously drops dead
> 100 pounds overweight
> In industry full of coke heads

I figured it out.

Yup like the man said fat ass with a coke addiction.

One less kike.

Wasn't he in the news a few years ago for being a molester?

Soy, coke, and kike don’t mix, it would seem.

>why did this fat fuck die?

>40 years old
>300+ pounds
>"mysteriously" dies

Gee I wonder what happened.

He was a big guy.

What is so mysterious about a waddling jumbo fat ass cocaine freak dropping dead at 40?

>feldstein

How does one become fat with a coke addiction? Coke completely eliminated appetite

>morbidly obese jew has heart problems
wow what a conspiracy

Everyone else is saying it already, but a morbidly obese cokehead dying at 40 isn't "mysterious" at all.
People are so sheltered from facts that they're no longer familiar with mortality.

>A 40 years old fat guy with bad life style dies of cardiac arrest

Yeah, must be a conspiracy, now go back with the /x/tards and stay there.

I wonder (((why))) Jonah Hill doesn't go by Jonah Feldstein?

Food can be a strong drug too for some people

it's easy if you're on other medication too

Lot of stories about Franco being a raping faggot connected to a movie he did with Jonah Hill.

>Jordan Feldstein

Interesting choice of a last name for Jonah.

I put cocain on my burgers and bologna sandwiches.

>Feldstein

Sounds like Chris Farley.