My dad has made $250,000 a year consistently for 20 years, but only bought me a $5,000 car...

My dad has made $250,000 a year consistently for 20 years, but only bought me a $5,000 car. How pissed should I be at him? God fucking damn.

go menendez on that muthafucka

Spoiled. Bait. Sage.

If true plz die k thnx

How dare he give you a 50th of his income as a gift?

You should kill yourself ungrateful shit

Stop making this fake thread, leafnigger.

Fabricate a will while writing your name and say all assests will go to you, then kill him and make it looks like an accident

???

Profit

Delet this mods

But it's not fair. He HAS the money

Ungrateful piece of shit faggot. You probably never worked a day in your life.

are you fuckin serious? after posting this shit repeatedly on /biz/ now you bringing it here? nobody gives a fuck how spoiled you are. sage to fucking oblivion.

My daddy Yoli bought me this car are you kidding? This is what's wrong with our generation right here I hate to feel like the old person here but Jesus man

Fuck off, poorfag

>drives $5k car
>calls others poorfags

you're an entitled ingrate... be thankful he bought you something ya leafy faggot.

Go earn your own fucking money you brat
Stop being a welfare monkey, that's what niggers do

Unless your dad is Warren Buffet you will get his pile when he is done with it. Try to leave a bigger pile to your son. Drive his Maserati to his funeral you ungrateful little fuck.

Must be a fuckin Fliproach. Ungrateful little cunt. The world is going to eat you alive.

My dad multi millionaire bought me a 97 rav4 in purple and expected payments from me. Drive it for a few months bought myself a 94 Honda accord instead. This was 20 years ago.

Take it as a hint that your father is disappointed in you and you need to step your shit up kiddo.

That, or he's just being practical knowing you're going to likely wreck the first one, and driving a shit car builds character (but again, may be related to the first point).

>Pew Pew Fingers
See ya, enjoy your ability to drive around

until you prove you can drive sensibly, maintain and look after a car i would not even spend 5k on your first car.

Zero pissed.

Make your own damn money like he did

Jezus Christ
Is there really no line you people will cross for money?
Please let your country be gone soon

>bought me
grow up faggot

>waaaa I only got the best car Lexus ever made.

i got a mk3 supra for my 18th bday. i also had to move out though

Go be poor someplace else.

Aww boohoo. Wish my daddy I don't even know bought me a fucking lemon instead of me finally getting my own pos whip by 26. Faggot

You should be happy that he clearly intends to provide you with the means to provide for yourself but isn't going to do everything for you.

I want to touch the cow.

I'm in the S-C 4-double-oh
Sitting real low, stick in the flo', oh
The ho want me to come swoop
Take her for a ride in my blue Lex Luthor (Lex Luth-ah)
But the bitch ain't got no gas fetti (gas fetti)
So I burnt her like Fast Freddy (Fast Freddy)
Hit me on the first when your mail has come
And maybe we can go to the mall or somethin (to the mall or somethin)

Your father should have bought a new car at least, a cheap one, so you can avoid worrying about payments or it breaking down.

Buying a used car when he can afford a new one is being a piece of shit of a parent.

You don't have a choice in the matter.

>but only bought me a $5,000 car.

Wow, wish my dad gave me a car

You have no reason to expect anything from him you entitled little cunt.

Fuck a nigger to pay him back

>$5000 car
Poorfag

SLIDE THREAD

SAGE/HIDE/REPORT

>fair
ask me how i know you're underage

Everyone's first car is supposed to be cheap.