Get In Polacks We're Going to Church

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. There is no better time to go down to your local Church and say a few prayers for yourself, for us, for this country, for the world.
If we want to save Western Civilization, we have to embody and carry out the ideals and traditions which make said civilization so great: namely, practicing our religion.
I'd recommend everyone, especially those in Europe, to go to a Mass/Service while you still can. I'm not qualified to comment on the current state of Evropa, but it doesn't look good for Christianity in the coming years.
How many times did your ancestors go to Church in a week, let alone a year? How many times a day did they stop their work to pray? How many of them died defending their homeland, their religion, and their way of life?
And we wonder why Christendom is falling.

Let's give our God, our brothers, and our forefathers an hour of our time tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also a /comfy/ religious images and discussion thread. All denominations welcome. If you need help finding a good Church in your area, ask and some user might know

The Polish pope was cool but Satan has clearly been in control of the vatican. the pope speaks from the mouth of a snake. I'd rather bring my kids to Sup Forums

>Going to a Jewish service on a pagan holiday
I'll pass.

going twice to fulfill advent days of obligation.

Hey, fair enough. I don't like him either. I don't even like my parish priest. But Mass is Mass, and I go for me and my own prayer, not anyone else's. But that's respectable.
Kek, Christians have hated and expelled Jews for centuries
Same. Could have gone today but too much happening

nother pic and self-bump

>Christians have hated and expelled Jews for centuries

Not Poland, a country where the prime minister is 1/16 Jewish and the first lady is 1/4 Jewish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

Surprisingly tolerant, looking at that. My point was to counter
>Jewish service
as if Christianity is some sort of Jewish conspiracy.
If it was, it hasn't helped them out too much.

Christmas is the holiday of light. We put up lights to push the darkness away, during the darkest days of the year. It also symbolizes Jesus, the light, pushing the metaphorical darkness (evil) away. Christmas today is an amalgamation of the old pagan holiday, and the christian celebration of the birth of Jesus. It did not look the same back then as it does now. I believe up here they used to do some really weird stuff involving soot and kids in cradles. Either way, i think most would agree it is better now then it was then. Go fedora tipping somewhere else this is a christian thread.

Also, God's blessings on everyone, Merry Christmas, and a happy new year. I am going to bed now because here Christmas is already started (we celebrate on the 24th). I will not be visiting church tomorrow, as the church here is a joke. I will however honor both God and my ancestors from home, with my family, as I normally do.

This painting used to be up in my grandparents and parents house.

Thanks for the Christmas memories user. God bless.

I've heard; female Bishop wants to remove crosses and put in Muslim prayer mats etc. I'm sorry to hear about it. God bless you too, Sven. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

No problem user, bless you too

>tomorrow is Christmas eve
Holy shit I need to stop being a NEET, thought it was still like the 15th.

Saturnalia was the celebration of the coming light (end of winter) and was what Christmas was based on.

Jesus would have a few words to say about celebrating celebration based on a Roman degenerate debauchery party.

Christians are the ones importing the third world scum. Why the fuck do you keep holding these traitors up as some paragons of goodness and "saviors of the West"? Are you fucking stupid?
>it doesn't look good for Christianity in the coming years.
Good, Chistianity should've been stamped out when it was starting.
>as if Christianity is some sort of Jewish conspiracy.
It is. It's a jew religion.
>this is a christian thread.
Yes, this is an off-topic shitposting, taht's why people come to insult you.

>a kike on a stick and his imaginary father
Not part of the european culture, if my ancestors went to church it was because they were brainwashed

QUICK ASSHOLE BUY/MAKE GIFTS FOR YOUR FAMILY

kek
They chose Saturnalia to hide their celebration
Had to blend in with the Romans
>Christians are the ones importing the third world scum
Yup. It's disgraceful
>Should've been stamped out when it was starting.
Wouldn't have the modern world then, tbqh. After fall of Roman Empire there was nothing left but Christianity, and from/with it Europe as we know it was built.
>It is. It's a jew religion.
A Jew religion which has historically hated the Jews the Jesus Killers. If it was all a Jewish plot then it hasn't been working in their favor historically speaking
>Not part of the european culture
Which is what? What culture in Europe is not or has not historically been Christian? Pic semi-related.

Romans (your ancestors) invented the gift giving part dopey.

So's bringing a tree into your house for no reason; has nothing to do with Christ, but an adopted tradition none the less

I have literally 0 genetic connection to the Romans but that means nothing. This holiday is purposefully set on December 25. This holiday is for celebrating family and those closest to you in the darkest and coldest of days. So fucking what if gift giving is pagan?

Agreed. The Christmas tree is pagan.

FUCK what do I make them?

Should I burn some dvd's of TGSNT to pass out?

You are brainwashed into celebrating Christmas, shopping for presents and feasting on a specific day. You can change that by no longer doing it.

>don't follow the tradition of giving gifts to your loved ones, spending time with them, and enjoying a large meal together
Is that what you're doing this Christmas?

Sure, Christianity isn't Jewish in the same way that Ben Shapiro isn't jewish.

You mean TRADITION you gigantic fucking homosexual?
I'm going to do all of that. My point was that it doesn't matter whether it's exclusively Christian or not.

I don't celebrate Christmas, neither do my friends and family. I have work off so going flying interstate.

Are you Christian or Atheist?

I don't know, I don't know your family
I'm a stranger hundreds of thousands of kilometers away
Pick well
Godspeed

I'll give you Jewish roots, sure. But I don't really know what your point is. It's run by Jews? It was created to help the Jews? It's Jewish in origin yeah, nobody denies that. But Western values are, to a great extent, Christian values.
I was mainly replying to
I guess that's /comfy/. Have a safe flight. I'm Christian, I'm giving gifts, having a feast, big family event. I love this time of year. Do you get together for any holidays?

We get together at other times of the year. Unfortunately this year not everyone can make it during Dec. I'm taking a holiday, flying out Dec 25 as was by far the cheapest day. It is good that people take the time to get together as family.

Kek makes sense, probably a great deal on the ticket. It is. At the end of the day family is the most important thing anyone's got. Sorry they couldn't make it this year desu

Like loving your neighbor, and putting niggers before whites if they worship the same kike. Muh western values. Slave morality.

>Muh western values. Slave morality.
>hurr durr fuck the last 1700 years of European history
You're a fucking idiot m8