Psychedelic drugs

What's /pols/ opinion on psychedelic drugs? How have your experiences been and shoild they be legal? Made this thread a few days ago but it got removed shortly after (despite drugs being relevant to politics)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cwku_FJbFLc
youtube.com/watch?v=gDadfh0ZdBM
youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A
youtube.com/watch?v=xVEYcTyj1Do
youtube.com/watch?v=pjAAC13al9s
youtube.com/watch?v=CuOIECQ5zag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

degenerate

Fun, but don't do them. They can fuck you in the head in ways many people don't even realize. The stereotype is LSD giving people schizophrenia, but permanent issues with emotional stability is also a possibility.

Won't show you anything you didn't already know, just makes it incredibly obvious.
Only useful if your great at ignoring all your problems, otherwise a waste of time, but a waste of time in the same sence as spending a day at an amusement park.

Bunch of faggot Americans. They're great OP. You realize, then you prioritize, then you jump into action. That's the productive part of psychedelics. It's years worth or psychotherapy in drug-form followed by productive lead-like initiative.

>flag
of course you'd want to live in a fantasy world

legalizing degenerate things only make it more widespread, drugs are for degenerate niggers or nu faggots

t. Psychedelic virgin

The most fun time you will ever have in you do them with a bunch of friends on a nice summer day and none of you are tweaks.

Trust me, the inside jokes and funny memories will last forever

A FUCKING LEAF

What's Sup Forums`s opinion of this ham sandwich?

Pretty tasty

distraction

It's missing some cucumber slices and a bit of mayo.

Stay away from recreational drugs, especially the ones promoted in the 60s. They are degenerate.
Only 2 psychedelics can be considered non-recreational as they are not fun at all and only have therapeutic value.
Iboga and ayahuasca.

Expanding your mind is not a game. Curing trauma is not fun.

Responsible psychedelic use isn't inherently degenerate, but the 'tripping crowd' is absolutely packed full of leftist pseudo-intellectual üntermensch. Depending on the set & setting, tripping can be any combination of: beneficial, neutral, or destructive. I separate my experiences into 3 main groups:

>First 5 trips: (early college, DemSoc.)
Mostly blue-pilled experiences, very pseudo-intellectual. My leanings towards pathological altruism and pacifism were reinforced a bit (basically dudeee weed lmao), BUT I did develop a more profound appreciation for nature & the immaterial that I hold to this day.
Vid analogy:
youtube.com/watch?v=Cwku_FJbFLc

>The next 5-10ish trips: (mid college, libertarian)
Transferred to a better Uni where my right-leaning friends went. Freedom from the leftist crowd & their negative influence helped me mature a lot & my trips reflected this. I became a lot more open-minded and reflective, and my desire to seek truth kept growing. This led me to places like Sup Forums and started to poke holes in my lolberg worldview.
Vid analogies:
youtube.com/watch?v=gDadfh0ZdBM
youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A

>Last 5 trips: (late college, fascist)
As I proceeded upwards on the political compass, each trip became more...unpredictable. The process of taking/accepting the redpill is a wild ride to say the least. The tone of my trips began following my bouncing between the extremes of: despair, righteous fury, newfound purpose, etc.
Vid analogies:
youtube.com/watch?v=xVEYcTyj1Do
youtube.com/watch?v=pjAAC13al9s

>should they be legal?
No. Most average normans would not be able to handle it and should not be given an easier path to take them. Legalization would likely just breed a lot of psychopathic hippie scum.

Exercise EXTREME caution when mixing psychedelics with redpills.

Degenerate and anti-white, ham is for non-white subhumans.

That is my point. All you have ever known are recreational psychedelics. There is no us for degenerate shit like LSD.

Try Iboga and ayahuasca (not smoking dmt)...then you will see what I mean.
They are mostly nightmarish in that they force you to face your demons.

I've actually recently acquired and ingested DMT--the tryptamine responsible for Ayahuasca's psychedelic aspects. Ingesting it my smoking the freebase crystals results in an intense yet rapid trip-- and it's not something I'd really call "fun". I have yet to try taking it orally with an MAOI to get a full Ayahuasca trip from it.

>early college, DemSoc.
>mid college, libertarian
>late college, fascist
You are a massively unstable person. I would recommend everyone else read this chucklefuck's post and use it as reason to stay the hell away from this shit.

Believe me, I faced them before the end. It just takes more attempts to build up to that level with LSD & most people never make it past the gatekeeper.

See..that is the problem, I used to think that.
Ayahuasca is a mix of several plants. You have the classic combo and you have other plants added to it. Depends on the person brewing/use of the ayahuasca,
Although DMT is the main active component, the 2000 other compounds serve a purpose. A synergy is created and is far more complex than taking DMT and an MAOI.

The day I got my hands on the real deal, I realized I was so off the track.

hog wash.

LSD = MKultra boomer shit.
The only gate you were about to pass through was the gate to the asylum after you fry your brain.

Has a friend like you once, went fucking LSD mind expansion and shit. Now he dribbles when he smiles and giggles like a school girl when he sees puppies.

u r n idiot

Interesting, user, I guess I will have to make the journey to Brazil to experience Ayahuasca for real.

Being in the US it's getting risky to try and import Mimosa Hostilis from Brazil. Nowadays people use the Acacia Confusa tree's root bark from Hawaii to make DMT. In your opinion, do you think that could be a substitute for Mimosa Hostilis if paired with Banisteriopsis Caapi?

You're full of shit.

Have you never been to university? Being fully immersed in leftism before you're actually mature is hard to resist. My beliefs at that time were passive, I never engaged in political activism and was basically just like every other Colbert/Jon Stewart fanboy (aka 'a normal millennial').

They should never be consumed for very obvious reasons.

Retard.

I fucking love drugs I've seen them get trafficked by smugglers throughout bass music festivals

I have had many mixed combos...the base caapi + viridis is good for certain
Mimosa hostilis you have to be careful with because it is considered to have , a mix with lots of hostilis is quite violent.

Might seem silly to most of pol but there is folklore attached to each mix and the effects are all quite different. ayahuasca has been in use for 10,000 years, the people who make it have intimate knowledge of the plants.

That being said. You have to experiment and see what the best mix is for you. The first important consideration is: What is your goal? what are you trying to get out of the brew?

> thin ham
> no mayo?
> no cheese?
> plain ass white bread
> no lettuce, tomatoes, or greenery

That's not a sandwich, thats layered faggotry.

That's interesting that you'd say Mimosa Hostilis has a dark energy. The DMT I've done from Acacia Confusa has been interesting, and VERY intense, but the DMT I've had extracted from Mimosa Hostilis has had a real "in your face" kind of attitude. I'll look into viridis because there is some cleansing I would like to do with my sister at some point.

It's use is to reset how your brain prioritizes chemical composition and firing of neurons.

If your brain were kept in a cold state and kept from overheating, seizure, then the association of information to the chemical reactions at a heightened state could allow you to access information in a heightened state.

Which is why time distortions happen. In fact the idea is that your individual distortions happen in the recess of your thoughts. So basically your mind will only process an image at a slower/faster way and because of that the way you perceive things become altered. So in theory tracers would show an idea of a trails happening in slower state. Line distinction would happen in an heightened state.

So the combination of those aspects create a supposedly "meta" assertion in perspective. As in a person could theoretically then create aspects that portray beyond natural or normal perception.

The basis could be that psychedelics created religion due to this theory. And geometry was composed from psychedelic ideas.

>So in theory tracers would show an idea of trails happening in a slower state*

Sounds like your friend had some issues before he started m8, I certainly don't dribble while I smile.
>also I can USUALLY repress the urge to giggle around puppies

The folklore about Mimosa Hostilis is interesting:
it was traditional used by the natives of the Northeast of Brazil before going into battle. It is kinda like berserker magic brew. The tree itself is considered sacred and is said to hold the spirit of an entity called SACI. This entity enjoys trolling people and playing tricks. That is the

Pol would be mimosa hostilis.

Viridis is known to the natives as the Queen of the jungle, she guides and protects the user of ayahuasca from negative entities.
If you are interested in the science/folklore aspect, there is a group that I communicate with made up of international members.

Their e-mail is [email protected]

My point is that LSD was an accidental discovery and does not have a tried and tested use amongst humans. Ayahuasca and Iboga have been around for 10,000 years.

all you need is a bad batch and you are gone. Be careful

welp better never do any "drugs" again

no tobacco
no alcohol
no caffeine
no prescription drugs that help my body function on the daily because im missing my thyroid due to thyroid cancer

all drugs have medicinal purposes, but recreational use is another thing

It's a spiritual awaking for some, a nightmare for others. Some say, it all has to do with your mindset. I have never had a 'bad trip'. If I have a secret, it's that I go into it accepting of everything as though this new experience is my normal. I'm waiting on the chance of DMT. Now, there is a true telephone to God.

that is where my opinion differs slightly from the pack.
Alcohol, weed, LSD, mushrooms, etc are pleasant in small doses.
Iboga and ayahuasca are not pleasant at any dose and can only be used for therapy.
You can't joy ride your way into a better mental health. Iboga and ayahuasca are like going to a fucking therapist and going to support groups where you ball your eyes out.

You won't know true pain until you purge on ayahuasca a childhood trauma...vomit like you never thought possible, feel like you are genuinely dying and somehow survive.

When you come back down, life is pretty fucking beautiful after all. You got to work to get your reward on ayahuasca and iboga

A thread full of pussies. Yes you should experiment. But they aren't drugs you do for "fun" you do them to actually try to experience things you couldn't imagine before. It's a cliche but yes, expanding your mind.

The only drug I would warn about is Salvia. I've done it 3 times. The shift is perspective you can have is SO EXTREME it can be frightening. Do LSD or really anything else. Salvia is too powerful and not very pleasant.

Take it from an experienced ayahuasca practitioner

Smoking DMT is not the telephone of god, more like the fax machine. Total garbage is the god molecule is what you seek. You have to do ayahuasca, no two ways about it. You can't even compare the 2.

smoked DMT = 1hr, pretty wild but tame
Ayahuasca = 3-5hr terror ride and epic battle with your demons.

Iboga = 72hrs riding the devil's cock

You just contradicted yourself.
Don't do drugs for fun...take LSD
Avoid salvia because not pleasant.

The entire point of psychedelics is to NOT have fun but to endure the battle with evil. It is the only way you can evolve.

Weak willed pleb detected

Anyone on this board who says degenerate is a fucking loser.

Taken LSD many times. Iv learned many things from it. Salvia...it's just horrifying. It is so unpleasant there is no point even trying it. Almost no one ever does it a second time.

Degenerate

Bad batch? Jesus fucking christ you're a retard. A "bad batch" means you didn't get real LSD in the first place. You got an RC by buying drugs from Jose and Tyrone. Fuck you nigger!

>Ayahuasca and Iboga have been around for 10,000 years.
Yeah, and weren't the users ripping eachother's hearts out on stone pyramids for a good chunk of that time until some people came along and stopped them? The fact that they are old does not necessarily make them good.

>All you need is a bad batch and you are gone. Be careful
Fair enough, I agree. When I was still doing it I would almost always pocket mine for a few days and wait to observe someone else who'd taken their dose for this exact reason.

Evidence please. Looks like a personal bias to me. Also fuck you for encouraging drugs, there's a reason they're illegal (brain damage).

It is meant to be used as a quid..chewing on that shit for hours. Try it again by quid.

Smoking Salvia is like smoking DMT...absolutely retarded. Not meant to be used that way. Salvia has a traditional use, so does ayahuasca...why the fuck do people think they can create something better cause they have a lab?

HAHAHAHAHAH

ok sure. As if you can't get a fucking batch of something else somebody found in the schulgins books and decided was cheaper and easier to make and probably would fuck somebody up. You think you are using LSD, you end up getting some fucking garbage
People like you baffle me

Seeing how you are a complete vulgarian, you have proven my point.

I was rapidly and unpleasantly removed from reality when I did salvia. It was not fun. I've only done it a few times since then, and only to try and figure out what happened to me. I managed to figure it out by dosing perfectly to see what was going on neurologically (you lose the ability to percieve reality- first by your equilibrium and sense of gravity disappearing, then by your depth perception, then your brain's ability to recognize objects disappears and you fill everything in with your subconscious) while having one foot in reality enough to not forget what happened.

At that point I was just smoking the leaf, not a concentration. I was unable to get anything from salvia by chewing quid.

any idea why it supposedly triggers premonitions in people??

Can't say, have you ever smoked it?
Im really looking forward to trying DMT someday. Have you smoke or did you quid?

I har the perspective shift is as extreme as Salvia, but its not a horriyfing confusing experience like S

riping out hearts is mexican natives
ayahuasca, amazon basin natives.

The natives that use ayahuasca are not waring tribes. They are pretty tame natives. And just like christmas, the church let them keep their ayahuasca rituals and had them add a Jesus twist.

I stopped doing LSD in college because of this very bad practice of giving people anything and calling it something it wasn't...as long as they make a sale

>I har the perspective shift is as extreme as Salvia, but its not a horriyfing confusing experience like S

Having smoked DMT and Salvia, the way I describe it is DMT feels kinda like a mushroom trip with the intensity and brevity of a salvia trip. Although DMT has NONE of the fun kind of mushroom feeling, it's more...serious. It's not fun, it's not giggly, it's "hey motherfucker, you want to feel like a piece of the entire universe? You wanna know what all of that energy feels like? Here you go."

As a teen I was a mix of far right and far left and loved pissing off the teachers.

LSD is derived from a form of mold from Rye bread. It is extremely possible to fuck it up. Ergot is capable of causing death my dude. You really shouldn't take drugs without researching them. Know what you're talking, know what it does to your body in certain doses and always be aware that people have died from drugs. It's a good time, but stay grounded in reality.

I know your tiny monkey brain cannot comprehend drugs made in a laboratory and sold over dark net markets but if you think everybody buys drugs on the street and from your shithole of an "america", then the voodoo soup you trip on has damaged your brain far more than your genetic defects have. Fuck off nigger.

Ayahuasca's DMT source is B. Caapi. Known to the natives as the vine of the dead. It brings you in contact with your ancestors and the spiritual world according to folkore.

Only really worth doing if mixed with DPH or Datura.

> admitting you're a faggot

Same. Depending on which state in currently in, I'm either a bleeding heart liberal or a racist far right bigot. It's all perspective.

>then your brains ability to recognize objects

My first trip, i lost my memory smoking the drug, of where i was, who i was with, and what room I was in. Wasn't frightening. Just sat there and wonderd were the hell I was until my memory came back.

Second trip I was just stuck in a vortex of light that wrapped around me, and somehow i would in exchange wrap around it, I had no sense of self during this, so again was frightening.

My third trip, i forgot everything.. Who, what, where, why, how. Couldn't understand what objects where. Looked at table, had no idea what it was. Looked at my gf, had no idea WHAT she was. Didn't know what a human was. This was EXTREMELY frightening. Picture going to an alien world where you have no context for anything you see. Was by far the hardest trip of my life. Scarred me away from the drug.

LSD is fun. People who take it for some spiritual soul searching mumbo jumbo are mostly full of crap. Although it can aid in more fulfilled self reluctance if you're into that sort of thing.

Have fun in the asylum the day you get a fed raid your dark market supplier and start poisoning your asses to start a false flag.
go back to your meth lab

Any members of the 600 club here?
Otherwise this thread is filled with casual garbage.

I was in reality, next thing I remember I'm in a 4 dimensional reality made of hostile cartoon characters that were talking about me and questioning why I was with them in their world. Very, very terrifying.

I wouldn't say it isn't fun. It's definitely scary during the come-up, but the visuals are so mind-blowing that I always look back on the trips fondly. Whereas with salvia it's just totally awful, there may be some interesting aspects to the trip but it just feels like shit. The DMT leaves you feeling like you just nutted straight out of your brain once it's over.

There's actually no link to that. You experience some things and it changes you based upon how you handle the memories of those experiences.

A lot of people are just misinformed of what psys even are and assume they're in the same group as opium or narcotics, but it's entirely different.

smoked DMT will leave you feeling like you been skull fucked.

Ayahuasca has the quickest and side effect free come down.

Yea I wish I could work myself up again to smoke it one more time, but its hard to knowing its going to fuck you up.

I've smoked it many times you retarded spic, it leaves you feeling mentally refreshed. The fuck up before I turn you into fuckin' monkey soup.

>LSD is illegal because it will make you jump out of a window
>The government cares about my mental health so much that they'll lock me in a cage if I have any
>Dextromethorphan and Diphenhydramine are over the counter drugs approved by the FDA

LMAO

smoke it bitch. Smoke it one time. Come back and report how you cried.

Humans cannot appreciate 4 dimensions. Else we wouldn't experience time.

Uma Delicia

Here you go cunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=CuOIECQ5zag

Was I talking about your government? By the way, OTC drugs have this thing called instructions telling you how to keep from fucking your body up.

You are a very weak, vapid person. Is there anything to you, or are you just the average of whatever 5 people happen to be near you?

wow...very enlightened individual.
That DMT sure connected you with god

Only adults are allowed to post on this site

>He thinks Brazilians are hispanic
American geography

>Smoke it
>lie down in comfy bed
>Not really in my room anymore
>the world is made out of small glass beads and there is a dog dressed as a cowboy gibbering around
>It wears off and I'm back to normal reality in a comfy bed

Sub 80-IQ monkey brain. Talk to me when your little sub-human brain can rationale the possibility of that happening. The only dog shit garbage poison drugs are the ones that come from your shit hole you call a continent.

Stop shilling your nigger soup, it's making you retarded

Psychedelics can be taken safely without fucking up your body if used properly :^)

I was referring to the American government, the one that had a big ol "war on drugs" :^)

Hey, some of us read history. The majority of them speak Portuguese.

I'm currently going through that cycle, went from YDSA to Sup Forums sophomore year :(

>i have never smoked Salvia
gotcha

:^) k buddy

Proof please. Anything that alters your brain that hard must have some very strict guidelines. I mean, we're talking about chemicals that legit interact directly mess with the ECM of neurons.

Smoked DMT has brought me back into reality feeling like I'd died and come back to life after plugging into the vibrations of the universe. Scary a bit coming up but utterly amazing if you let it do it's thing.

Go find an ounce of the strongest concentration of salvia you can, load it into a gravity bong and inhale. You'll see what I mean.

>Smoke it
>everything has texture
>weird kinda unpleasant body high
>everything's texture is moving in fractal patterns
>everything's made up of every color
>Entities begin weaving colorful visuals over the reality I already see
>they show me what I came there to see
>fades rapidly into baseline

Fuck up you little faggot, if they're fucking beaners they're spics. Period. Fuckin' roll out there and put you in a fucking furnace and record your screams so I can laugh at them later.

Degenerate.