What the fuck is wrong with Liberia?

I saw this video get posted in a thread earlier today. Why the fuck is this not on America's radar? This country is at such a low point in humanity that it is almost impossible to pinpoint what is actually creating such a failure of a society and how as Sup Forums can we figure out what is wrong and help.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Everything.

anything short of a scramble for africa wouldn't improve the place

I think the stat of women being raped in Liberia is somewhere around 75-88%, where are all the feminists?? No one should be living like that at this point in time.

>What's wrong with Liberia

It's located in Europe now

Niggers.

What about removing the U.N. presence? Could the natives stabilize the nation on their own?

Is that from the Amazon show of 'alt-history' where freed nigger slaves get their own country?

>Implying general butt-naked is not the greatest thing to happen this century

Is that a human heart in the photo?

Well his supposed conversion to Christianity seemed to be having tangibly positive effects. But the opposing rebel factions seem to be ready to strike one another the minute the U.N. gets out of the country. But is General Butt Naked a genuine person? How can someone who has committed horrible atrocities not be tried for war crimes by the U.N.?

I wouldn't put it back when it was composed of that demographic, that was generations ago. The civil war that devastated the region and set it up the way it is now has only occurred within the last two decades.

Presumably so.

>thread
everything beyond this is absolutely superfluous.

>pic related

>ur tax money is probably going down there to fund this problem bucko

Liberians are the end product of a disastrous program in dysgenics to breed the ultimate slave caste. Due to a failure they were only partially returned to the African continent and otherwise retained in their point of oirigin.

>100,000 BCE
>niggers are cannibal savages living in mud huts
>1800-1900's
>white people try to civilize nigger countinent
>lefties "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>Modern day
>leave niggers to their own devices
>they revert to living in mudhuts and cannibalism in less than 50 years

lul I wonder what could be wrong?

fuck off

You're joking right?

Put the conditions there are worse than any human tragedy to date. Is there nothing that can be done? What about setting up a legitimate free market system.

Prove to me that they couldn't improve their own society if left to their own devices. They are not living in a society in its current form, they are living in a hellish state brought on by the assertion of foreign governments.

>send freed western slaves back to africa and give them a country
>proceed to become one of the worst shitholes in africa

Really gives the noggin a floggin.

But the atrocities that are occurring in this nation are absolutely reprehensible and need to be put under strict control.

Hey wanna know why Africa sucks?

Africans.

Nah, the returned slaves actually tried to build a decent country, but they were always a tiny minority of Liberia's population, having to keep the others at bay with segregation. Eventually, the native blacks got tired of all the shit, slaughtered pretty much all the descendants of the returned slaves and took over. That's how modern Liberia came to be.

I don't give a fuck what they do. What happened to Black Excellence? Jay-Z and Beyonce are basically white people living in America enjoying what whites have built.

Meanwhile Africans are still stuck in the 1300's. Darwin Award those ignorant fuckers.

Oh quit being over dramatic. The conditions there aren't even as bad as nigger's natural state. With no white influence they'd all revert back to cannabilism and endless full blown tribal conflict. Think Rawanda but with no end. That is the natural state of niggers. This is tame compared to the way niggers existed before Euros and Arabs showed.

Needs more paratrooper fetish.

you're mostly right my shill friend. the US navy secures global trade. African countries for the most part import over half of their food. should the US ever back out of the world Bretton Woods created then cheap shipping would collapse. nig nog countries wouldn't be able to support their populations and you'd naturally have a correction. less niggers means less problems but ultimately niggers are the problem.

It was fine up until the mid seventies when a (possibly CIA backed) coup put an idiot native in charge instead of the Americo-Liberian dynasty that lasted up to that point. The politician that got coup'd started moving away from American de facto alliances and opened the ports to Chinese and Russian goods during the cold war, and the coup happened shortly after, surprise surprise.

my people are so fuck

the solution is to inject the 94% of populace with high dosages of birth control over the next 36 years... and turn the whole continent into a wild park for safari ... and also remove the chinks

See somalia you dense cunt.

best thread of the night but will shorty 404

This is exactly what the faggots in charge want until they are ready to put a cellphone in their hands so profits can be extracted. Look at south america where these cunts get cellphones before paved roads. LOL.

can we ethically cleanse Africa?

you need to sort yourself out if you think calling me a shill is any way to think you have some kind of upper hand.

>Oh quit being over dramatic. The conditions there aren't even as bad as nigger's natural state. With no white influence they'd all revert back to cannabilism and endless full blown tribal conflict. Think Rawanda but with no end. That is the natural state of niggers. This is tame compared to the way niggers existed before Euros and Arabs showed.
and that makes it permissible and acceptable to let continue. if you hold that truth you are sick.

I think that's what AIDS and Ebola were. But instead of them having Less kids, they just kept having more.

It will not, this is a legitamate issue that needs to be addressed. This kind of structural breakdown in a society can not be anything but negative to the overall status of the world.

Does that mean we can buy their Land Cruisers?

You're a weak product of our age. We owe them nothing. They use resources which could be better spent elsewhere. You are the sick one. Your weakness is a sickness. Look how you neurotically cry about sub-human animals you've never met. You disgust me.

Liberia? Thats a funny way to spell niggers.

why hide behind of the memeflag friend? what upper hand?? I said you were right.

the american slaves were literally all killed off after the civil war and had done a decent job (by africa standards) in building a country that lasted for 100 years. Americans ended up training the people that ended up chopping up people and cannibalizing them. It would be like if America went into palestine and started training and arming the arabs there and then left and acted surprised when it all went to shit.

I think you're a retard, but we need not get into those semantics. Hear me out, what if a private company purchased the country of Liberia and made it into a prosperous nation by setting up the necessary conditions for a productive society. You are too narrow minded.

>tfw no Liberian girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
>she's not their to come andchange their world.

Yeah and what if I could jizz out cotton candy? Want to suck me off? Fuck off with your pie in the sky hypotheticals. There's no conceivable situation where your fantasy plays out. Perhaps when gene editting becomes more advanced and we can fix African DNA so they are more intelligent than the average chimp/poodle/dolphin/corvid/etc then your fantasy could happen. But until then it's just science fiction feel good bullshit.

My mistake, I am hiding behind no such meme flag. I did not choose it.

kek

dude, I think you're in the wrong thread. so promptly fuck off

pol dont care and this thread will shorty be abandoned

I'm in the correct thread "dude." You're just not of sufficient intelligence to examine the issue realistically.

Just...how the fuck did niggers even get to the year 2017? I cannot imagine these beings successfully hunting/foraging/braving nature/weathering famine and drought. How did this happen?

With that logic, was the liberation of the Jews in WW2 a waste of resources? We shouldn't have spent the resources to save people in that situation? Then we travel forward in time and say we don't ever want events like this to happen again we decry anything that resembles the most slightest of human atrocities. But when its happening right in front our fucking faces its unimportant and sub human to try to intervene?

Then bring them to my attention realistically if your of such high intelligence, faggot.

There's year round food sources in Africa. It's why they mainly lived as hunter gatherers all throughout history following the migratory patterns of food sources. Except the parts that were civilized by the meds/arabs/persians which is the origin of the pastorial traditions.

It was worse than a waste of resources, it was a self inflicted wound. Jews do not consider themselves European and thus are direct competitors for resources. They are also lying, dirty scoundrels which harm any society kind enough to take them in. That's why they've been expelled at least 329 times in recorded history. And why sentiment is building to exterminate and/or expel them again.

It would have made logical sense to ally with the Nazis and form a bloc against the communists. Then the communist scum wouldn't have been able to pilfer their own Nazi scientists and never acquired nuclear weapons, preventing the entire cold war.

How about you just kill yourself? My god, normies are utterly incapable of seeing reality.

Sounds like you're the one who'd rather be dead.

Africa's population must come down.

> how as Sup Forums can we figure out what is wrong and help.
> help
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
What the fuck

That still doesn't mean crimes against humanity don't exist. My point of posting is what could be done if any to at least set the course straight on this puss-filled wound on our human psyche into a more humane position.

>Africa's population must come down.
How would that solve the problem.

Feminists only care about themselves in the end.

google "Zimbabwe white farmers return"
niggers can't do anything without whitey

Your moronic naiveté are the bricks on the path to hell labeled "good intentions."

Crimes against humanity are an imagined construct on both ends. First is the construct of humanity, which is your subjective interpretation of the ideal (or at least acceptable) human experience. The second that there could be a crime against an abstract concept in your imagination. Your posts reveal you've never had a moment of genuine introspection.

Why should we care what these sub-humans do to each other? Give me one good reason we should waste resources to prevent niggers from acting how they naturally act. It would be more human to euthanize them, or failing that, sterilize them to prevent future suffering.

The first humans understood all that there is to understand about economics: "Our tribe is X amount and we only have food enough for Y, and X>Y."

Africa's population grows and grows and grows but there productive capacity and food supply stagnates. Thus Africa's population must come down.

it's full of subhumans

>How can someone who has committed horrible atrocities not be tried for war crimes by the U.N.?

I don't think the UN cares unless it's some kind of sexy newsworthy cause that they can get attention out of.

who do you think created that situation ?

you stolen everything of value from them and you call them the subhumans

Control through what means? And how do you "control" a society without extreme violence that does not have the same concept of morality that the western world does?

To steel implies ownership. What was it they owned that was stolen from them?

>the mental gymnastics these shills come up with

Get back to (((reddit))) where your shilling works.

>lul I wonder what could be wrong?

Lefties still blame whites because colonialism ruined them forever beyond any hope of recovery and nothing can ever or will ever be their fault.

A cruel, cruel jewish god
>he's done better work since

>What is wrong with niggers
They're niggers. They just kinda do their best, but their best is really quite shit.

I only see doctors, lawyers and engineers, you bigots.

> naiveté
You do know what you are talking about, you don't need to use another language to sound smarter.
How hard was it to write "naivety"?
Also, cultural appropriation.

I mean yeah, basically.

Define stability.

Btw it is naïveté.

Mmm gibsmedat

Even if they weren't raping and eating human hearts they'd be raping and listening to jungle beats over the speaker on their iphones full blast in public spaces so it's a lost fucking cause regardless.

Subsaharan Africans are right about how the whites ruined their lifes.
They were never supposed to have civilisation. Working together in large groups is foreign to them because of the lack of impetus to band together to survive.There wasn't agriculture in some parts of Africa because all sub sahrans were adapted to the care free life of the hunter gatherer. Africans also lack the genetic closeness of other humans from Neanderthal interbreeding. From Ireland to Japan there was Neanderthal dna that facilitated larger brain capacity.
Africans living in western countries live in pain. They stress their brains everyday to understand concepts of 'law' or 'money' or 'work'. Being entirely foreign to them, they are forced to dwell of subjects that naturally come to europeans or asians. Now western and Chinese companies pour life extenders into Africa. GM crops, medicine, food, farming tools, construction materials : the population goes over the blacks capacity to sustain it so suffering will always exist as long as blacks continue to live in high population pseudo civilisations instead of reverting back to hunter gatherer societies with smaller populations.

Just Nuke the entire region.

Uma delicia

Listen you fucking cunt. The nazi's believed jews were sub human. You are categorizing the Liberians as sub human. Do you think any kind of trend could might possibly just in time to show you the atrocities of adopting such naiveté ideology. Fuck off you loser.

>I saw this video get posted in a thread earlier today
welcome to the Internet
the year is now 2007
I am your guide, General Buttnekkid

This is actually true.
They also struggle to control their own emotional outbursts that usually come out in physical violence.

Joshuas blaiyah conversion and ministry is amazing and even won over that vice fagot for a time. The christian churches are the only good in Liberia

The rival rebel factions in their own country desire what they believe is best for their nation. Why not take off the U.N. restrictions and let them sort it out and let Darwinism take root and eventually a free market while rise amidst the growth slowly rising the IQ and increasing the standard of living. Maybe, just a thought.

my fucking sides

Jews are subhuman though. historically they’ve ripped off and plotted countless times against their fellow man.

>is almost impossible to pinpoint what is actually creating such a failure of a society

Can't imagine what they all have in common there. I'm stumped.

Nothing wrong with this.
Why should I care what they do?
I have my own life to live.
Just build the fucking wall already.

Which is why I speculate if all foreign affairs leave the nation it may stabilize itself and we can study how a nation can rebuild itself if it adopts western ideals instead of western aid.

>slavs (origin of the word slave) were slaves for the past millenium
>70 years later they go to space
>niggers are slaves for a few hundred years
>left alone they go back to murdering and enslaving each other and living in mud huts
>lefties: REEEEEEEEEEE they have genetic PTSD
>Sup Forums: Oh, so why do African peoples that had no contact with white people still score around 70 on IQ tests?
>lefties: *crickets*

I used the word that I used because it was the correct word. If you're such a brainlet you think that using the correct word is impressive I genuinely pity you. I was never brought up using the anglicized form of the word.

The Nazis were somewhat correct. Jews are sub-human not because they are deficient in an obvious way, it's that they are parasites by nature. They harm their host society unless controlled very strictly. Same reason the Romans razed Jerusalem from time to time.

>naiveté
I don't think you know the definition of that word. You really look stupid using a word you don't know the meaning of incorrectly. Just stop you micro-brained retard.