Man plotting San Francisco Christmas attack was fighting for Palestine

>Everitt Aaron Jameson, IS supporter who allegedly plotted San Francisco Christmas Day killings, wrote, 'You've allowed Trump to give Al Quds to the Jews'

OUR GUY

timesofisrael.com/fbi-ex-marine-planned-attack-because-trump-gave-away-jerusalem/

Another white male terrorist, shameful.

>terrorist

but he fights for muh palestine!

Just another violent Bernie Bro.
Literally worse than niggers.

FAKE NEWS

Think of it this way, all this muslim propoganda is removing all the crazies from the ranks.

Why is it always the ginger men who turn into turbo muslims? Why did such a subhuman white section get blessed with such godly beautiful ginger woman?

doubt it. he was a trump supporter pretending to be muslim. muslims would never attack liberals we love them.

/ourguy/¿¿¿

The absolute state of the cunt. Not /ourguy/

I swear that nigger looks just like goat fucker that worked at the Chevron gas station near my house in Texas. Same ginger beard, gay little hat, playing Islamic music and shit.

He is a disgrace to the ginger master race

Muslims are fucking trash no matter what race they are

>ginger
>white

fuck mudslimes

LOOK AT THIS DUDE!

op is a fucking nigger

He certainly has a Sup Forums tier neckbeard. Dish the moozlem beanie for a fedora, and he's good to go.

>Sup Forums unironically believes gingers aren't white
just say it, whites have niggers too

All fat neckbeards are a disgrace to the Celtic race

what race is this Sup Forums?

Shareblue fuck off with this image you fucking assholes. This is literally the 5th time ive seen this same fucker as a "whyte turrist" this month.

FFS get a FEW fucking images at least.

B-but what about muh Palestine. Kys Muslim cock sucker.

Every race has niggers. Some races have far fewer though.

You may not like it but this is what peak performance /sg/ looks like.

>can't grow a full beard
>convert to Islam so it's normal

Even that is wrong, Muslims don't condemn terrorism, they just stay silent or don't even acknowledge it as a terrorist attack, look at the recent Melbourne Truck of Peace, Aussie Muslims called it a "Sad vehicle Accident"

>SEE GOY, WHITES ARE THE REAL TERRORISTS

NOT SO FAST SHLOMO!

>Why is it always the ginger men who turn into turbo muslims?
supposedly mohommad or someone like him had red hair.

confused

Digits confirm. They are the same people who live in trailer parks and get into ICP unironically.

I was going to ask the same question but you beat me to it.
It might be because they're bullied as a child for being a ginger, or maybe it's just the media cherrypicking them for shock.

rory as hitler

kek