I'm sleeping with a prominent feminist MP here in Canada

Good Evening,
I am currently hooking up with a Canadian MP currently a member of one of the two left wing parties here (can't disclose whether she's NDP or Liberal). She is quite a bit older than me, and the sex is amazing. But I thought I'd share some points I got out of her when we were pillow talking. She told me she hates "going to work" to stand up for "indians" and "poor" people. She outlines how she is forced to sympathize with them in public for strategic purposes. This shocked me, as I assumed her moral values were based upon what she actually thought was just. She regularly jokes about the Harvey Weinstein scandal. as well. She's, dare it say it, secretly based. She holds views that surprised me

Is it true? Canuck women cum maple syrup?

ask her what why Canada loves Islam so much

being secretly based is no virtue. there are no second chances at western civilization. she is a bitch hypocrite like most alt-left women. fuck you for encouraging it faggot

She has no integrity and shouldn't be in politics.

post her tits

What is Canada?

She believes in abortion and increased immigration helps our labour force from becoming stagnant. "People are people" she believes

Record conversation and leak it. Don't leak any sex shit.

why she hate indians?

Anal ?

this shouldn't be surprising these people only put on the face to gain power. they dont actually give a shit about the people they champion

exactly.

Record some interesting information and then sell the faith Goldy for some favors

No, it's typically peanut butter - but in Vancouver it's soy sauce.

Reveal her name and ruin the whore's career. You know it's the right thing to do.

This

"I keep getting calls from them every day, they can't even help themselves and I'm tired of dealing with it....lick my pussy baby"

Most people I know have no problem espousing these sorts of views in private, but in public it's a whole different story.

>politics require integrity
just how old are you to be this delusional

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>thinking most politicans aren't power hungry centrists who wouldn't say they worshipped satan if it had enough political mileage.

She's hotter than Faith in my opinion

I'm drunk and tempted right now

Lol she uses her job title as leverage everywhere she goes. I was even sucked in by it

It'll be good for the country --- deceitful hypocrites should be exposed.

>I was even sucked in by it
You got an LJ (Leverage-Job)

>"people are people"

What matters is "your people", user. Being a typical bint though, she has no concept of in-group loyalty. Bravo.

What's her job title than ?

do it!

Member of Parliament with Managerial experience

HOT

stop larping faggot women

1. How did you meet her?
2. How did you start fucking her?
3. What are her thoughts on Trudeau?

What did he mean by this ?

Is she married?

you'll find someone else to bang. lazy-assed, deceitful politicians living on taxpayers money is bullshit.

You need evidence.

>tfw no older feminist powerbroker to be my mommy gf
It hurts, lads.

If yes, my dick is going to explode.

>Kirsty Duncan
?

Turn her into a raging Nazi.

I am monitoring this thread.

one of the oldest debates, and one of the greatest, practically unanswerable or even deliverable riddles

what core beliefs she have ??? there is some true behind the mask??

Lmao hello Canadian glow in the dark CIA nigger

If you dont secretly record her and leak it you are a cuck. Do it for your country dickhead.

All good Leafs are French.

1. We met at a Major Junior hockey game here. Her and her friends had a skybox adjacent to the one my friends and I had. We hit it off immediately
2. We exchanged numbers and later that night met at the bar for drinks. The rest transgressed from there
3. She believes he's anti-woman in the sense he's privileging "women of color" over her

Sadly no

Yes, say she forced you to have sex with her and deal a blow to the #metoo narrative.

No cia, just a drunk Ameribro. I really want to find out who this MP is. OP post nudes!

Reported to CSIS /s
You are giving away way too much, you will get doxxed assuming any of this is true

Nope

Is she from quebec?

Surprising how the rich hate the poor

To 3. Can't be true, BLM Toronto said Trudeau is a white supremacist.

This. I can respect a nutjob's beliefs. Hypocrites are a social plague.

You’re larping

Sky boxes at a ‘major junior hockey game’

What was your first convo about

She's progressive.

god damnit

Nope

Congratulations, you’ve given your user MP bedmate an indication as to who you are.

/thread

REEEEEEEEE

You're sleeping with Trudeau?

Shut the fuck up shill

>3. She believes he's anti-woman in the sense he's privileging "women of color" over her
It really does just come down to self-interest with female feminists, doesn't it? All the male feminists are talking about 'equality' and 'respect', and their female counterparts' reasons for getting involved with feminism basically boil down to: 'Give me everything I want, I'm a princess and you're all trash'.

kike

Okay so essentially she is a self interested centrist using the ideology of the day to get ahead. This is true of most. Often people are for "muh equality and diversity" thinking its just about getting women into positions of authority, they don't think about it in a racial context and are often racist but too polite to mention in public. You see this in finance a lot.

Name her, she is probs identifiable from what you've already said lol. Recording her is a good shout too, or just get something bad on a whatsapp message.

Is she into anal

No too cynical, but if you are a careerist and something that can advance your career becomes ideogically fashionable you fucking jump on it.

They would be the enforcers in a fashy state as well, its about getting ahead. Doesn't make you a bad person.

>calling you out for being a sheep
>I'm the kike

kike

Junior hockey is huge like college football

niki ashton?

>lick my pussy
Lmao what a cuck

>be me
>be high-functioning neckbeard
>have swanky GBP day-trading gig within Chase
>Legend of Zelda-themed condo in Upper East Side
>own 10 premium, fully-automatic waifu body pillows with self-cleaning semen collection trays
>employ squire who keeps my tendies freshly stocked
>REEEEE and throw piss water bottles at FIAT traders with Neckbeard-Chad coworkers
>”life is great anons”
>arrive to work early
>wearing Louis Vuitton cargoes, vintage Megaman t shirt and peanut oil-enabled slickback
>”’nother day ‘nother GBP”
>pull up Drudge
>Chinese Govt sets up ‘good behavior’ initiative for stay-at-home adult children
>see writing on the wall
>the Chinese are flooding the market with cheap GBP
>ohfuck.jpeg
>phones start ringing off the hook
>coworkers shouting left and right
>”200 GBP for a plate of tendies?!?!”
>GBP crashes to historic lows
>fallout too massive for Chase to handle
>get laid off ‘cause newest hire
>packing my waifu dolls and heading home to parents house

At least I know where I stashed my body fluid jugs, anons

Supporting your tyrannical MPs over your own people, you disgust me

Nope

I used to make crack for an mp in the 90's, he had his own line on powder but couldn't spin rocks to save his life and I also did some collection type work for him except I wasn't meant to actually collect anything from the people, I just don't want to explain it better.

You will be a hero user

whew, because then i'd know that you were desperate to get laid.

>selling out your actual beliefs
>based
Fuck off jew

10/10
t. soyboy

It's Ruth Ellen Brosseau

You ain’t got the balls son

Nope

You're right, he's a leaf and is probably too invested in being a good goy faggot to actually leak anything.

Ruth Brosseau?! You dirty dog.

Leak nudes

Keep trying

LEONA ALLESLEV

MÉLANIE JOLY

Keep trying

Michelle Rempel

JENNIFER O'CONNELL

Nope

He said she's from a left wing party you stupid kraut. I'm pretty sure she's married as well.