FREE MY NIGGA MARTIN

FREE MY NIGGA MARTIN

I was just thinking about him earlier today and how he should be freed I agree 100% what the fuck is he in jail for

DAS RITE

I don't even think Black people with Tats get this railroaded by the courts!

Hillary DNA,
we need Bill's DNA to Prove Chelsa was in fact from Hubble Sperm from one of the Clintons sex parties!

Pondesta was watching the others kids!

LOCK HER UP

Merry Christmas Martin

Martin Scorsese did nothing wrong

HELL YA

Hey Trump. Pardon this man. Barron, to your dad to pardon him. It'll be extra salty.

i miss pharmabro. i loved watching him live

(((Shkreli)))

HE DIN DU NUFFIN!!!

can someone do a side by side of martin and trump smiling? they have the same smirk........

checked

me 2

not jewish trump doesn't care

Shkreli was a bit of a sociopathic arrogant twat. The only reason he started the youtube channel and interacting with the "public" was because of his murderous PR. He was trying to flip the script because of his court case. However, I believe by the end of things he developed a respect for the average person, and you can't take away from all the info. the guy was laying down. He's probably the smartest person I've ever heard speak, he's leagues above any mainstream scientist.

FREE MY NIGGA SHKRELI

>pic
kek

FREE MARTIN 2018

BUMP NIGGA DIN DU NUFFIN

Wut

ayy free dat nigga shkrelz

Shrek would be the type to pay people to shill pol

last chick I dated communicated with him regularly on snapchat- last snap she got was a selfie of him in the courtroom

I'll break him out if he gives up the WU-Tang album.

putting a bounty on hillary clintons hair. It was obviously a joke, but law doesn't joke around.

>sociopathic arrogant twat
Compared to who?