This is your 46th president, burgers

This is your 46th president, burgers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bFclrD60UhM
youtube.com/watch?v=f5xdgYLuFCk
youtube.com/watch?v=YGAaPjqdbgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She is literally known as the biblical embodied satan. So a good choice.

What's with the necklace

Nikki 'Poo in Loo' Haley

Say it with me: Madame Poosident

You mean 45th...

It's the symbol of the South Carolina flag. Haley was our governor before Trump appointed her to the UN spot, leaving the SC governorship open to our Lieutenant Governor Henry McMaster, who was an early and avid Trump supporter back in the primaries.

Closet Muslim like Obama.

It's the emblem on South Carolina's flag, where she was governor

that's the flag of South Carolina. Palmetto and crescent moon

Shit, you're right. I forgot Cleveland served two nonconsecutive terms.

That punjabi whore Nimrata Randhawa can become president of Binomo

Source, mohammad?

YES SHE CAN

This is your 56% president, burgers.

The way she handled the UN globalists gives me hope. She'd make a fine female president compared to the rest of our options.

it's a crab to warn other people looking for casual sex that she's got them

pretty hot for an indian. id lick her soles

M U M M Y S
M I L K E R S

East Pocahontas

already had that

Fun fact: She can't talk without clinching her teeth. Her mouth open when she talks.

This is why she will never be president.

Secret Muslim?

>Indians aren't whit-

B I N O M O
I
N
O
M
O

This. Plus, we could get that stigma off our back about a woman president like barack did for having a black president, and America can get back to voting in strong white guys and not feeling guilty about it. It would help empower the millenial white voting bloc.

KEK

No you fucking dumbass. Stop posting, you're making the rest of us burgers look fucking STUPID.

South Carolina emblem, faggot

>post a flag where the moon isn't touching the tree
>IT'S THE SAME

Don't believe me watch her mouth during this interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=bFclrD60UhM

It’s the South Carolina state emblem

God, I swear that this is the dumbest board of smart people on the internet

>a woman does something
>this is your next president!
Every time.

In all fairness, we do know that the real flag of SC is actually this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=f5xdgYLuFCk

Fucking RAKE yourself leaf. How the fuck else are you supposed to get the crescent moon on or near the palmetto tree on a pendant?

Fucking brainlets the both of you.

>not seeing the slight jaw movements
ok user

But (((Kristol))) already picked her

If Kristol always got his way we wouldn't be saying President Trump

>Muh old ass flag

kay, I'll stick and vote for the one that is relevant.

Ish nostished theht schmall Mouthth Mscmmhents.

Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

It will be conshtant targetsh for caricatshure artishtsh, thatchs for shure.

I'll need feet pics before I can decide where my vote goes.

I'd rather Mike Pence the electric fence to be honest mate.
Fuck I wish the UK had as many good prospective prime ministers the US has for presidents.

>inb4 Mogg
False messiah upperclass inbred git already sucking Muslim cock

A man has to have a lifetime of experience/accomplishments. A woman just has to act like a bitch at the UN and suddenly she’s Presidential marterial.

Schufferen Schuckatash

The USA will be the start of the new Sikh Empire.

Maybe if she ran a Republican platform against Hillary. However, Trump's in the way and he's got memes on his side. No chance of winning against that.

literally brainlet

What about Roy Moore?!?

Why did everyone stop talking about him?

She is just Trump's UN pitbull

That isn't enough for me to vote for her

She would have to be 100% down with the MAGA agenda

You feel guilt about electing white guys?

What's next? Do we need to get over the stigma of not having a mestizo president? A gay president? A Thai ladyboy president?

Better question, where did his accusers go, where oh where?

She is, the MAGA agenda just happens to be Israel First. She put America's standing with other nations on the line and pissed everybody off just to vainly try to prevent a non-binding resolution that doesn't do shit anyway

who the fuck cares? it matters little which puppet dwells in the white house, foreign policy won't change and their country will be shitted no matter what

who cares? all this partisan shit is a distraction from actual issues

Another empty suit.

she's a neoconservative holdover, the only way to get the /pol agenda forward is to push for a complete return to traditionalist conservatism and vow now to repeat the mistakes of our parent's generation,

She is the literal trad-woman you faggots keep giving pateron dollars to. Except she was smart enough to actually GET into politics and affect change, and not just show some tit and get money from lonely degenerates.

After Trumps second term, she would make a great presidential nominee. Met her myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=YGAaPjqdbgQ

>foreign policy won't change
We've thus far managed to avoid an all-out war in Syria thanks to just this last election.

She's certainly being groomed for bigger things by her party leadership. Did Trump choose her to be our UN ambassador or did Priebus? Think about it. I have a feeling Priebus and Pence picked most of the cabinet and staff.

*not to repeat

>avoid
delay

trad women are at home, with their families

no point and being a pessimist

He was the testbed for the upcoming elections in 2018. Sexual assault and pedophilia allegations WORK. People just do not have the will or the time to be skeptical and assume "innocent until proven guilty".

They didn't show up for the polls. Dems didn't either which is why all those buses came in. Sorta hard to entice a nigger to vote without gibs.

>facking hell double zeros twice in a row
Paid actors probably. Politics is a super dirty game where everyone tries to step somewhere that isn't covered in shit.

TL;DR - Moore was a political smear test. Prepare your anuses boys.

>implying Trump won't be the last president.
We all know it's coming so get on with it, we're ready.

if you didn't, that would result in WW3. not that bad of a result, and as says, it's delayed. conflict is inevitable until someone wins, and globalism will always be a thing.

(((Jake))) is the Turd in the Punch Bowl

AND she as a QT mutt daughter. Fucking MURRICA.

it means she's a communist muslim

as a dude with severe pubic crabs on my pubes and beard hair I can confirm this to be true.

it's kind of weird when she talks because of how huge her two front teeth are

Keep going up the thread for the correct answer sand-fart.

wrong pic OP

A lot of the senators were picked because of their safe seats

Trump didn’t let his accusers stop him, Moore just needs to push harder

I don't mind our female presidents at least being marginally attractive.

Nope. She isn't pretty enough to get the male vote and isn't ugly enough to get the female vote.

But from my perspective, at least my nation is still trying to win the peace, let alone the next war.

Like many on Sup Forums I am a nationalist first.

All you need is the male vote.

>autism

I like to daydream that she's putting her lips against my balls and making "nom nom" chipmunk noises.
Then people look over at me and wonder why I'm giggling like a child.

Why is that boy such a jawlet compared to the rest of his family?

That, of course, is the correct approach. Problem is, you won't change much in the end because of your political system run by bankers, industrialists, lobbyists for everything but national intrests, etc. That republic of yours doesn't properly serve you, instead is uses you to forward an agenda, and you know what that agenda is.

krystol supports her you say?

She's such an interesting person to me. I always wondered how Nikki Haley would be like in person. She is the embodiment of Satan in public, black clothes, black hair, almost black eyes too, constantly egging people with weapons to go kill each other. But what if you met her on vacation, would there be any humanity or heart in her, or would she just want you to die? Also is she trimmed or fully natural?

Fuck off retard

please

That's not GENERIC DEMOCRAT.

give me a quick rundown on her

Daily reminder that Kirsten Gillibrand fucked her way into office.
#ImWithWhore

mommy.jpeg

She's a fucking qt poo. Anyone that disagrees is a flaming faggot.

That's not Tulsi Gabbard....

easily the most vile parasitic cunt to emerge so far in the trump era.
sooner shes dead the better, trump appointing a full neocon kikest to the un is unforgivable

I work at the NYS DoH, she comes around our parts two or three times a year.

She exudes a skank vibe but with calves like hers, I don't blame anyone for giving her a *leg* up in life.

hehe

MOMMY MOMMY user WANT MILKY

She's a warmonger

no complaints. MOMMY

This better be bait m8