Sargon knew of doxxing
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk

>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

OLD

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Imgurs full of screen caps.
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJNnXBZCUr4
youtube.com/watch?v=nQN1_1Jv4LQ&feature=youtu.be&t=1h9m59s
youtube.com/watch?v=Oq0hiawT8gE&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=C_N_SoCfx2M
youtube.com/watch?v=VO020LQc7Qs
youtube.com/watch?v=0UP8yqnSfHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who the fuck cares

So, Kraut and the Saronnites, yeah?
>Colonoscopy camera nestles up against two little poopoos and pans around slowly revealing a few corn
We see a weak man lashing out like SJWs in a vain attempt to usurp the public space and reclaim their social throne, yeah?
>submarine parascope slowly edges from beneath the blue and zeroes in on inner city London
ITS OH-VER! You're finished. I wont go into any details as my counsel has given explicit instructions to avoid further Pinochet esque subshed
>Hubble Space telescope passed overhead giving a swirling birds eye view of used car lot
Remember, fellow redpillers, its not the destination, its how many cucks you can sue on your way there on the journey that truly matters.
>blood drone circulates to the stomach revealing 17 cowlike stomachs filled with tardcum
Like I revealed in math class, I write the rules, I sue the cuckes, I fight cat piss IRL, I am totally no jewish....yeah? Right.
>17 cameras shift rapidly as he sips his coffee and raises an eyebrow
Its like I used to say back in the hills of Chile. ''You can never trust a liar. They will appear to be someone theyre not and use you as a stepping stone to reach beyond your sights, yaw?
>Infrared camera reveals plumes of gas swirling around the apartment creating an atmosphere laden with the finest Chilean bean export
I am the kingmaker, and Sargon, you're through.

Do it for her user

When will our boy SomeBixNood get together by our girl? ;)

[Embed]

So who is actually going to killroy? Mundane shill and his candid opinions and.....?

You just missed a stream that went from a male foot prostitute getting bullied to hundreds of thousands of people getting redpills in suppository form from a stoned Frenchman.

I told you I'd bake. Now you have five [embed]s.

JF is a hero.
I'm a proponent of Hero/Great Man theory.
Its that history was largely shaped by the indomitable will of a extremely select group of people, not by ideas or a collective mass coming in agreement. History is shaped by people following the Hero. 95% of people are betas and they only follow people and egos not ideas, even if they pretend otherwise. JF is a hero, as he is influencing hundreds of thousands (SOON MILLIONS) to become race realist/far-right, and then it butterflies. I prefer Althype, but JF is the King. And without that King, people such as Warski would still be le rational centrists.

Heres his baby photo

remember JF is a moral nihilist so he won't complain when the killing work begins

>hundreds of thousands
No, it was 3,200. It's currently 2,800.

NEW /OURGUYS/ STREAM

friendly reminder that althype and JF are doing on TDS next week

>I never wanted her off youtube, I never went that far
Why is he such a weasel?

youtube.com/watch?v=nQN1_1Jv4LQ&feature=youtu.be&t=1h9m59s

mundane matt and this degenerate who sells his week old boxer

looks like [embed] is a thing now
time to embrace

new MM
youtube.com/watch?v=Oq0hiawT8gE&t=
Jim will have the discord sage part 2 up in about an hour

JF let's debate race realism, youtube and academia. It'll be fun

JF = Sup Forums rookie of the year 2017

Out of genuine curiosity, are there any science majors on /pol? If so, what field of science are you majoring in?

Oh I could have sworn they said there were 320,000, maybe they fucked it up. Thought it sounded like a lot

Hi kraut

Friendly reminder,
sargon was literally mcdonalds working that only joined to cry about muh vidya. He borderlined stalked Anita in the peak of GG, made like 40 videos on her in a row because the neetbux demanded it. Then he post-hoc'd the "le intellectually political channel; i play civ; i know about history," when GG died. And by intellectual political, I mean stalking "sjws" non-stop. Now that "sjws" are dying as a market, kraut was sent as feeler to try to use alt-right as new sjw cow. That's why when Sargon went on Woes, he demanded that alt-right "team up with sjws" so he could play the big brained centrist for anther year.
Sargon is desperate, make no mistake. All he makes for last few months is e-drama shit and "le this week in stupid" reading clickbait headlines by 19 year old interns for $10k a month and dropping.

I have no doubt in my mind that Sargon will be as popular and noteworthy as AmazingAtheist or even Dusty or Milo within a year.

So are we cytubing jim again?

Thanks

friendly reminder
people think this started when kraut went after Rage
no
it started when a nigger wanted to fuck our Aryan goddess and she rejected him in the most brutal way possible

>be Quebecois biologist
>work your way up to phd
>be one of the most accomplished scientists of your generation
>write a book about your subject
>leave the Academy on good terms
>join Youtube to shitpost and destroy skepticucks in extreme detail
>retweet Daily Stormer articles
>go on Daily Shoah podcast

/OurFrog/

I can't believe how big this blew up. Alt Hype getting the attention he deserves now, love everything that dudes puts out.

Embed intensifies. But seriously you are very silly guys, defending fraugelent IQ system that puts whites below asians. So much for master race, when Asians are getting more advanced and smart every year.

Andy is making a killing on these streams.

They did fuck it up, I don't know how they managed to do that but I suppose I shouldn't expect too much from such a bunch of numpties.

>tfw thundercuck gets roped into this and gets eternally btfo as well

>"Slavery was ultimately a good thing for blacks, as horrible as that sounds. Ultimately, decolonization was also a mistake." -Andy Warski

As I said in a previous thread, someone needs to list all the streams Jim's been in, because those are the best. We could also set up a Cytube channel to watch this shit together and bant. Also,

>WARSKI STREAM, RAGE WAS RIGHT
Does this mean Warksi has accepted race realism?

Link faggot

>i could wrap her in one arm and carry her anywhere
PLZ BE MY GF!

>white girl goes race realist
>skeptic community chimps out and bullies her off net
>thinks it's over
>skeptics get cocky and attack other race realists
>explosive back fire
>skeptics fracture, some even becoming redpilled and becoming race realists themselves
>skeptic who bullied white girl off the net is bullied off the net
>jew skeptics exposed for scamming
>skeptic circle jerk falling apart
>skeptics are permanently fractured
>explosion in subs for right-wing channels
>white girl coming back
>we get our very own Biologist
>redpills dispensed everywhere

Like I said earlier. He has a feminine mindset. He attacks who the group dislikes and forms his thoughts/opinions to what are popular in the group. He went so quickly race realist it's pretty evident especially given how it's clear he has no idea of the actual science behind such a belief. He saw Kraut/Jeff lose their prestige and how they ran away like cowards and knew that their side lost the power so he shifted to the JF side. Notice his personality where he always tries to be friendly and nice to anyone on the stream and even after they argue he tries to make up. Very feminine

academics please respond I really wanna know :(

Gynecology

he's gotten over 3k subs in the past month

Jimbo when?

why does destinys jaw skew out to one side when he talks?

IQ, empathy, and will power make a culture. Guess which one the asians don't have as much of?

youtube.com/watch?v=C_N_SoCfx2M

This is the one where Sargon gets sleepy and leaves when Jim grills him.

hes has 261k subscribers for his channel but only 3k are watching the live stream, probably getting more views when the satreams is added to his videos though

>degenerate who sells his week old boxer
wat

These threads are e-celeb cancer. Just ignore those faggots.

Studying medicine here

New Jim
youtube.com/watch?v=VO020LQc7Qs
Not up yet

>yfw SomeNigGuy starts hating on him

- DAILY REMINDER -
The rejection of Someblackguy caused all this shitshow

"Derrick started all of this, basically because he tought he had a chance with Rage and when he saw that Rage did this race realism situation, that she aint going to do race mixing, he had his little balls goddamn crush"

JIMS VIDEO IS UP
WATCH PARTY

Start with yourself

>nobody posted yet that Jim posted the video
Impressive, reluctance to troll, Sup Forums

If it was like the other day, in the next 10 minutes

FUCK OFF I MADE THIS.

>these embed embed embed
baby's first bread?

His video was
>iiiii---iiii dddoooonntttt caaarreeee
>Crying.jpg
Fucker is still ass rekt on Brexit. So his views are shit anyway.

So, Killroy 2018 happened, heh. And it was quite a spectacle.
>smirks, leans back
What did I tell you? Kraut is gonna go there and try to an hero, taking as many skeptics with him as possible. And what did he do? Well, he tried, you see. It's not his fault Styxhexenhammer666 was armed.
>pulls out a pipe, takes a puff and a sip of coffee
Poor Kraut. Remember, cut your losses. But Kraut was yesterday's news, yeah? What else happened? Traditional media spotted sceptic community, you see. Sites like Infowars look at skeptics, see their audience, people like AndyWarski pulling two hundred thousand views on his daily race realism podcast, and they want piece of the pie, right?
>snaps fingers three times, lights in the room dim, royalty free smooth jazz starts playing
Infowars will try to sign three people from the skeptic community. Number one - the mole. Jeff Holiday will get an offer to go and infiltrate antifa, homeless people, pedophile rings, all the nasty shit. Investigative journalism, see? Personally, this disgusts me, let's not get into details. Number two - rabble rouser. It would be Naked Ape. Smart kid, annoying, with a bit of temper. Bona fide shit stirrer. Gay with ethnic boyfriend - it means he's untouchable. And being untouchable is the real power, right? But the real winner of Kilroy wasn't even there.
>Drone cam flies around the room, filming coach sniffing coke from multiple angles
The biggest winner of Kilroy... was Mr. Metokur. He will receive very lucrative offer. He's the kind of guy that fits the bill, yeah? Smart, but not too smart. A bit country, but not a redneck. He's going to get main slot on livestream, and his own drama live show. Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, you know the type.. Jim will be new face of Infowars. But don't take my word for it. What can I know, right?
>leans back on his chair, presents his gut and crotch area, trousers clearly filled with socks to make it look like he's packing

> Asians are spared the mudding
Nobody is spared. We are all in the same boat here.
youtube.com/watch?v=0UP8yqnSfHc

kek

i'm one of the most well known and credentialed scientist of this Sup Forums community.

he's a faggot tho

>implying we care and he's not just our useful idiot

he keemstar now

studying physics

He probably won't if he doesn't have a bunch of friends to do it with.

Someone set up a server for us to watch Jim already

this

LETS GET ROOOOOOYYYYYT INTO THE NYEEEEWS

At least fix my typos when you want to make pastas. Christ.

Medicine? That's kind of vague, yeah? Race is definitely real in any kind of medical field though. No time for leftist bullshit in that.

>FUCK OFF I MADE THIS.
You gotta do what I do man, keep making shit

I'll embed however much I want to embed you nitpicky fat blaaaaghh

What the fuck is this video

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

God fucking damnit

>That perfect amount of puffy lip

>this boi who sells pics of his feet covered in cum and his week old dirty panties...

Fucking kek... JF silent throughout...

its so funny how they simply submit to authority, basically not needing any arguments anymore

this

So when's the new Mister Metokur episode supposed to come out anyways?

Some of my thoughts on kekistan.

It's not enough that they can't be subtle, this faggot can't help but lash out his anger. I'm loosing sight of the objective, but I would trade Kraut, Sargon, Jeff BTFO for this guy to get wrecked

WE'RE WINNING THE METACULTURE

ALTHYPE AND JF ARE GOING ON TDS NEXT WEEK

This is pretty accurate.
Warski moving to JFs side is a good sign, the normies have seen a stronger horse and are beginning to back it.

so much this

F I V E M I N U T E S

5 bings

It's aready Christmas Eve in Germany.

Merry Krautmas, Sup Forums!

>TDS
No thanks. Fuck the paywall. I only listen to Bongo Bongo Book Club now.

It was literally "So what if race is real? Women don't want to fuck me, all they want are jocks. Brains don't matter."

That's where we're at now. Brains don't matter.