Aldnoah

Slaine did nothing wrong.

>Slaine did nothing wrong.
He failed to kill Inaho.

Except failing at everything he tried to do.

He killed Saazbaum.

Why would you want the only interesting character to die?

>eggs
>interesting

People who do nothing wrong, don't usually end up in prison.

HE DINDU NUFFIN
HE A GOOD BOI

>more of a cardboard box than Jotaro Kujo
>interesting

Aldnoah 1 when?

I want eggs to go on an autistic mission to take back hime from that fag on mars.

>mfw Inaho won the Himebowl but was cucked right after
Still mad.

Slaine should have fucked Lemrina. She was such a qt.

That worked out okay in the end, though. Got himself a husbando from it.

Salty hetfags, those bitches were never going to win the bowls.

Slaine now is fucking with KanaHana ;-;

Inaho lost the Himebowl from the start user. He was always even lower than Slaine to her. He's barely even a friend to her.

He couldn't move on with his life and remained shackled to an inferior princess.

>cucked so hard they went gay.

Honestly he didn't in the very first episode he came down to earth he helped both Inaho and the princess and that asshole Inaho shot him down

Season 2 completely by Butcher when? I don't even like Butcher but I want to watch Slaine rape and murder Asshime while her husband watches.

I want to fuck Tharsis

If he was going for the bad end, then yes, he did nothing wrong.

But then if he moved on Asshime would have died and we can't have the peace princess die.

Who /Rayet/ here?

Hime was an idealistic whore.

There we go.

/thread

Except he should have done it in season 1 before the final episode. This way he would save his hime and maybe even prevent further conflict. So yes, he failed at everything he tried to do.

Slaine lost the Himebowl so hard he only had a chance in a different universe.

>Slaine gets to fuck the Ojou in Working and Kana Hana in real life

Living. The. Dream.

Inko best girl

Actually if you want to go that far then Inaho is really the oen to blame, since if he acted responsibly and not like an hormonal stalker then Slaine could have been aboard the Duecalion and since Cruhteo was chasing him he would have found both Slaine and the Asshime, and the war would have been cut short.

What is sex with Hanazawa Kana like?

Do you miss her?

>cuck

The Tale of You

>So there I was being an user in some other board
>People over here suddenly liked using this word "cuck" over and over again that it became the hottest epik new meme buzzword
>Later on, I went to Sup Forums, a board totally foreign to me/I don't visit as much
>I started using "cuck" over there as if I was still in my home board, after all I believed like an idiot that every Sup Forums board has the same norms.
>I don't know what this "NTR" word is, but anyway, I used "cuck" over and over again to spread how epik the word is to Sup Forums, not knowing that they have the equivalent called "NTR" way long before I got here
>"Cuck cuck cuck lolol cuck lmao cuck Cuuuuck Cuck!" says me, the newfaggot
>And thus, I become the newfaggot nobody likes
>The End

>implying her husband won't rape Slaine as Asshime watches
The show is basically Slaine: The Suffering.

It feels the same every time.

Well, most of everything he tried to do.

Fucking this.

What could have been. Feels bad.