I was just on periscope live and came across a bizarre stream, this black dude talking nonsense...

I was just on periscope live and came across a bizarre stream, this black dude talking nonsense, gibberish probably not even a language was just showing his dirty charcoal feet, whispering insanely mad sounded demonic and possessed, i noticed his profile had Donald trump in it and he even names himself donaldtrump 24/7 the most bizarre thing about this live stream was how many viewers he gained, his stream was less than 5 minutes and its damn near impossible to get people to watch ur live stream, idk what the fuck i just witnessed but it was some voodoo shit.

Also the only possible way of getting 100+ views on any live stream is to Show TITS, ASS, be a female, live stream live events like Sports or simply just being a famous figure

And this stream was beyond any of those rules, wtf happened ?

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/bQ23MTF3QkVBZGRWcVJEalB8MWpNSmdkZEVwTVd4TFVVXojwdQM5MBXuILUYXYq6upbdNnkdBuDMldJQ89nP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ashy nigger toes

niggas feet look like they haven't touched lotion in years

how is this poltical?

hes evolving into a white person

Fuck off retard.

Hatian AIDS voodoo magic.
They sure are butthurt.

what the fuck

Why is this thread getting attacked ?
this isnt political, the only thing political about it is the profile of the streamer

>this isnt political
welp. kindly fuck off and take your retard nigger garbage with you

He a good boy. This is just part of his thesis to get his degree.

Probably a common negro ghetto rat having some crack shenanigans.

trying to meme a voodoo/occult attack on trump, eh op?

That ashy nigger looks like something froma tool video,2 spook

Leave my thread? Ur reaction to my thread is completely overboard? don't like it? Click back and go to another thread that you like?

you dont have to be in here, you dont have to reply to me, you dont need to contribute anything

This scope was 7 days ago, OP. WTF, also no link?

pscp.tv/w/bQ23MTF3QkVBZGRWcVJEalB8MWpNSmdkZEVwTVd4TFVVXojwdQM5MBXuILUYXYq6upbdNnkdBuDMldJQ89nP

call him

WHAT THE FUCK GUYS WHY IS THIS ON HERE

crack doesn't make you do those kind of things..

t.former crackhead / addict

it's most likely something else like flakka or synthetic weed.. Or he is simply mentally ill..

>gorgeous blonde Scandinavian women will ignore and berate white Chads all while taking every opportunity to hop on this guy's ashy black cock

>browsing periscope live
why don't you have a seat over there pedo.

ôr he is getting sacrificed

/ourguy/