Keep your racist taxes

Sup pol, your average black man here.

I've been a democrat ever since i learned how to walk. When I was younger, I remember my mother getting a good check on the 1st of every month that would be big enough to feed me and my sisters. Ever since my dad left us, life has been hard, but we knew that it would be OK because we received our checks in the mail.

Now I find out that the republicans have passed this so called "Tax Cut Bill" that is suppose to help people like me. Well I say thats bullshit. I know for a fact that this tax cut doesnt help me, my mom, or my sisters. It helps the rich fat cats in wall street. Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer was right when they said this would be Armageddon if this passed. Now, with these tax cuts, my mom and my sisters (3 of which have children of their own who's fathers are in prison) face the reality of not receiving a check in the mail.

I just got my new job working in a factory, and you can be your ass that I will put all the money I receive from my 2018 tax return back into the U.S. Treasury. I will give back my tax return, knowing that the money will not only help people like my family, but it will help all Americans who are down on their luck.

#takemytaxcut

Let our voices be heard.

>average black man here.
So a nigger.

No refunds.

Sage

If your parents couldn't afford to feed you than you shouldn't have been born. Why should my tax dollars be spent sustaining lazy niggers like you? Fuck you and the stolen bike you rode in on.

A factory as in a manufacturing workshop in a prison? I'm surprised they allow internet access in free time onto sites like this.

Do you realize that the whole reason welfare destroys the economy, the guarantee of food. If you guarantee it to everyone Russia Circa 1940 happens. So this might be hard for you to comprehend, but you'd be just fine without your handouts, unless that is, you decide to be lazy.

You thought those checks just magically appeared.

The whole time your mom, your sisters, and you were pilfering that money from hard working people. Go out, get a job, and don't have kids you can't afford.

>I just got my new job working in a factory, and you can be your ass that I will put all the money I receive from my 2018 tax return back into the U.S. Treasury

Feel free. It's super dumb, but feel free.

You have the right idea. People shouldnt have to pay for shit they dont want or dont use. Which taxes allow the government to spend on things people dont want and dont use. There needs to be some sort of system where people can choose to opt in or opt out of certain things their taxes are used for. If i dont want my taxes going to welfare, but instead filling potholes and repairing infrastructure, i should be able to choose that. Let people choose what their taxes go towards. You have the same idea. Go ahead and pay your taxes for welfare. Thats what you choose to pay for. And youre a good man for doing that. Im not a bad man for not. Id just rather my money be spent on other things.

>ITT
>NEWFAGS
>DONT REALIZE MEMING BLACK PEOPLE INTO GIVING BACK TAX REFUNDS IS BRILLIANT.

Cool concern troll, wh*te boy.

>and you can be your ass that I will put all the money I receive from my 2018 tax return back into the U.S. Treasury

Great, niggers can steal internet now.
Get a job and pay for Wi-Fi nigger.

>is poor so you pay almost nothing in taxes, getting it all back in refunds
>this tax bill doesn't help me
So you want more money than you've paid in? Typical nigger.

>ay yo gibs me dat

Nobody owes you anything.

Do nogs get welfare checks on 1st of the month?

OP has to be a white liberal LARPing as a black male because he makes so many implausible statements.
Circular logic is also in play along with an army of straw men.
He tells us he has a new factory job yet refuses to accept that having increased employment for black males is a good thing. He tells us that this tax "scam" only benefits the rich fat cats and then goes on to tell us he will send his refund to these same fat cats to spend.

Get a better writer OP and go back to biting your pillow while being assfucked by Achmed.

Quit playing pretend on the internet and get a job, loser.

idk, ask a drug dealer. apparently there's a big spike in customers whenever the checks arive.

>Average black
>Is a nigger
Stop larping drone.

>Being this new

>nigger pretends he knows who his father is

What goes through your mind when you come on Sup Forums on a Saturday night to LARP as a nigger?

No nigger writes this well. Though it is riddled with typos; this is well above the average niggers ability.

>Sup pol

No. Sorry. This is over already.

Kill yourself wigger. Sage

I don't know what happened but this board became a hell of a lot less intelligent and perceptive over the past couple of months.
This is obvious to you, to me, probably to OP. The rest of this thread is honestly blowing my mind.
A few nights ago an entire thread didn't even recognize the John copypasta. Are we being supplanted? What's going on?

>Reddit spacing
nigger get out

reddit cuck detected, back to /r/cuckold you go

> 2 posts by this id
This kind of dramatic crap doesn't work here as well as it does on reddit.