Systematic racism against White Men????

So I just had an interview at Chipotle(mexican food chain in America) and absolutely killed it. An hour later they gave me an automated email saying "thanks but no thanks". I called them and found out I "didn't mesh well with the other employees". which is weird because i was perfectly nice to them. NONE of the other employees were white, whereas, I am. Is this the beginning of the end? Were you guys right all along? Redpill me on white genocide

Or am I just an entitled white male???

Moe's is better fuck Chipotle
Try a job at Moe's instead

I also live on the west coast
So there isn't a Moe's anywhere near me.

>worst coast
good luck friend, you probably were discriminated against for being white, too many mestizos over there....
I'm here on the Best Coast and have never experienced a problem from mestizos...

good luck man

had the same thing happen to me years ago there. only white person applying and never got the job.

>white males are now whining about not being able to work a chipotle
you deserve to be poor at this point

my palestinian girlfriend just applied at chipotle as well but she got the job.

white people work there though. her interview was about 8 minutes long before they told her she got the job. you should’ve known you weren’t hired when they didn’t hire you before you walked out but considering you were too dumb to realize that, you are probably too dumb to be employed at chipotle.

hi work at whatever grocery store all the whites shop at. Whole Foods

Honestly it’s for the best. I cringe whenever I see wh*tes behind the counter at chipotle because half the fillings are going to wind up on the floor when they roll it.

It's their business faggot. You want white affirmative action you nigger?

stop shopping at these places
i stopped eating a lot of foreign food years ago because most of it is plain unhealthy
(kebabs, pizza, etc.)

the other day i noticed a halal certificate on the wall of my local cheesecake factory (cake wasn't for my fat ass btw) so i don't shop there anymore.

the government might let these people in
it might make them paper citizens
but you (mostly) do not have to associate with them

stop giving them your money

You don't understand, the crew(regular workers) also has a say over who gets hired at Chipotle. Once enough non whites get in, another white getting hired is literally impossible, especially white men. Same thing happened to me at Chipotle, I still go there to eat, and I have yet to see a white person, this is even in a rich white town(workers are probably from different towns nearby)

Did you just call Pizza foreign? It is unhealthy, but not foreign.

Chipotle is a job, not a career.

Tell that to Chipotle lul

Get five white dudes and five black dudes about equally qualified to apply over a period of time. After they hire every black and decline every white, sue the shit out of them

careers are a meme from the 1950s

No, we want affirmative action gone.

Where I live a Chipotle would kill to hire a white... just so the place doesn’t look like a company that exploits minorities.

Having a few white faces among the immigrants makes it seem somewhat more egalitarian.

east or south

They know you're the one who is likely to sue if you contract E. Coli while working the job.

We have chipotle Todd?

I've worked with mostly spics for years now I can tell you you're not missing out. These people are unbelievably stupid. Even if they hired you, you would have hated working with these retards anyways.

I went into a Chipotle for the first time a few months ago i liked there anti gmo stance. The employees were a black a fag a blue haired feminist and a tranny. They were talking some sort of vulgar degeneracy that i dont remember but that made me uncomfortable. Never setting foot in another one. Ever

Eh, that pic is basically saying that only minorities work in fast food and is pretty much implying that white men are above that kind of work.

Good work Chipotle

Thank you for making me realize something: For all the times I've eaten there, I've never once seen a white male working at Chipotle. If they're white, they're always dyke-looking, SJW-type females.

>my palestinian girlfriend

comment disregarded