Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

We wuz NVA edition

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/8WYXX
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dumb brother needs to get his act together.

But they really was NVA...

I wonder how many people thought that the GDR was some made up country and thought the NVA roundel was some edgy 2cool symbol no one would actually use?

At least half of MAL, ANN, and reddit, judging from the shitposting we get.

First part of Lise nurse scene unlocked.

Theo wakes up with a start thinking he had hear a noise, gathering his bearings he reflects on the infirmary he has resided in for the past day and a half and the injury he received during the last combat mission that had placed him there(as previously established in the Gretel part) when suddenly Lise pops up from underneath the bed with a hearty "Good evening, Onii-chan!" scaring the shit out of him.

Theo asks what Lise was doing under there and she says just really missed him. He berates her for going about things so weirdly and making so much noise in the middle of the night. Crestfallen she replies that she really she was worried about how he was doing, and he can't help but smile as being together with her now feels just like old times when they were kids. Thanking her for her care he then instructs Lise to head back to her room to get some sleep.

She happily agrees but asks him to first close his eyes for a minute. Amused he plays along with her "mischief" and closes his eyes, expecting a good night kiss. Instead when she says he can look again she's wearing a nurse uniform and propping herself up to straddle him.

imgur.com/a/8WYXX

Dialogue bits
T: ありがとな, リィズ

L: え, なあに?

T: 俺のこと心配して来てくれたんだろ?

L: う, うん... もりゃ心配するよう

T: 俺は大丈夫だから, お前も部屋に帰りな... 見つかるとうるさいからな

L: うん... わかったよ, お兄ちゃん. じゃあ, もの前に.. 少し目を瞑って?

T: なんだ? またいたずらで驚かすつもりか?

T: と, 言いつつも要求通り目を瞑ってやる. おやすみのキスでもしてくるのか... まあ, 今は人目も無いしものくらいなら

T: なにやら妙な衣療れの音. あれ, こいつ何するつもりだ?

L: はい, もう目を開けていいよ, お兄ちゃん~

Who is the Sagiri of Schwarzesmarken?

Beatrix comes the closest, but she's more power hungry compared to Sagiri's mislead selflessness.

>comparing Beatrix to that disgusting worm Shitgiri
>mislead selflessness

I want a Marimo and I want one NOW!

It's the animeonlies, come to shitpost and troll again.

"oh man there are aliens in our back yard, you know what would be great? a civil war! what do you mean america has sleeper agents on both sides and no matter who loses they win?"

fucking retard sagiri

You're not even real siblings, Lise. What kind of little sister tries to get the onii-dick?

This amazing bundle of sunshine and joy.

>"oh man there are aliens in our back yard, you know what would be great? not mobilizing, refusing help from the West because muh communism, filling mass graves with our own countrymen, and indiscriminately attacking and terrorizing/torturing our own populace. oh, and lets plan a coup against our own government so we can be kings over an ash heap.

God bless you user.

Muv-Luv villains have always been "special."

Isn't Lise's father a relative of Theodore's mother? Someone said that Theo and him are from the same generation. Though I don't know how closely related Theo and Lise are. They may not be real siblings but they are definitely family.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

From what we've gathered, they're very distant cousins.

Fight the good fight.

I'm not him, just reposting. Presumably, he'll come back later.

From something I read translated some time ago, not sure whether it's through his mother or father, but technically, Theo is the same generation as Lise's father. Obviously his age though is Lise's generation. Theo's her uncle/cousin a step removed. Somewhat distant though, but yes definitely blood related.

The Hohensteins and Eberebachs are part of a wider clan.

>clans

sasuga japan

Why is this general allowed again? Didn't you guys get kicked to /m/ or /jp/?

Literally just to upset you

what does this metapost have to do with muvluv

Still waiting for an actual source to back this up.