Nicu bakuretsu!

Nicu bakuretsu!

It's time for Megumin wednesdays.

I'm only halfway in to season 1. Does she get more characterization? So far she just blows shit up and is annoying.

>is annoying
What's it like taken copious amounts of black dicks in your butthole all the time?

Nope, she mostly stays the same.
All of the characters mostly stay the same.
Especially Aqua with her maxed out hilariousness

All the characters get more like-able throughout the show. The second half of the first season is where Megumin gets better, Darkness gets better in the first part of the second season. Aqua pretty much stays where she is, although Kazuma plays off her better later on.

Why would you dislike this being, user?

my condolences to you for having such bad taste

How is it possible for one character to have this much cuteness?

Worst girl and by far the most boring character in the show so far.

I don't know, but if the chibi version of you is less cute that the normal version you're doing something right.

Bankai! Er I mean nicu bakuretsu!

Why didn't the general go and bitch them out after the first time it happened?

no it isn't

But today is tuesday

ニス ばくれつ!

>not living in nipon
Wew.

i do live in nopan

read the LN

Who's flatter - Megumeme or Chris/Eris?

contributing

probably because he didn't want to bully n00bs

Overrated meme girl, FUCK YOU!

No way user, wednesdays are mine!

I want her panties to be my new hat.

I want to stuff an onion into the tip of Megumin's hat.

fuck off

>those mosquito bite tits

She's hopeless

What does that ghost text say in the bottom left?

I want to suck megumins cute little nipples

sleep tight little doragon

Daily reminder that Konosuba is trash.
Fucking unfunny, forced crap jokes and shit action.
Literally bottom of the barrel isekai and comedy. SAO was miles, MILES better.

Good thing there are no Axis followers around, though. I have an irrational phobia of them, you see, since I was a child. As long as there's none close by, I'll shitpost your Konoshitba threads for as long as I please.

Here, let's make fun of them. I made this OC. Meme it up as hard as you can with anime and political names and the like. Just don't sign it with your own name, or I'll be so uncomfortable I'll have to leave and never shitpost again.

This. I'm episode 5, the first one was god damn hilarious but everything else (except episode 2) has been just "ok"

I wonder who's behind this post...

Konosuba is shit. Quit while you're ahead

She has by far the most fleshed out character and deepest personality of the entire cast. However, that doesnt really become noticeable before v5, which will probably be season 3.

how does her shirt stay up?

Take a physics class. That's fine.

I want Megumin to learn something other than explosion magic. That way she won't be a useless shit.

pls, you can both share wednesdays as well as my dick

>Killed the most demon generals ever in the history of Fantasy Australia.

>Useless.

WITCHCRAFT!

Hai, Kazuma desu

She has such good taste in underwear.

One the one hand they're black so it makes her a slut but on the other hand, they've got 2 bows on them so they're also cute. I'm confused.

>black panties
>make her a slut
What the fuck

Why does she get less screen time on S2?

Anyone know where to find the ressource?

''kudasai''

>ニス
ナイス

I made those myself, if thread is alive when I get home today I will post the source images. Currently trying to make Darkness but I suck at Photoshop and Konosuba has like 0 fucking character busts in existence

So I'm just watching the second season to this series and realized that Megumin is absolute trash compared to her friend and the anime even knows it. I love how they had to make the main character shamelessly say out loud that Megumin is better looking when it's obvious she isn't. It's the writers way of trying to brainwash everybody into thinking that's the case when her friend looks way better in comparison.

>So I'm just watching the second season to this series and realized that Megumin is absolute trash compared to her friend and the anime even knows it. I love how they had to make the main character shamelessly say out loud that Megumin is better looking when it's obvious she isn't. It's the writers way of trying to brainwash everybody into thinking that's the case when her friend looks way better in comparison.

that was one of the few jokes that the anime failed to deliver from the text. In the book, Kazuma was wondering about why there was such a difference between yunyun and megumin. Yunyun was positively "useful" and would be a much better party member. He was having this whole discussion in his head and megumin interupted him with her nonsense.

Kazuma, thinking he was speaking out loud panicked and said "of course you're much better looking" thinking he just covered up for praising yunyun too much. Thanks to that stupid comment, megumin actually guesses that kazuma was probably thinking "yunyun would be a better party member, but you're better looking" which is actually what he was thinking.

So she slimes him in revenge. It was never meant to be a legit compliment.

Do I have hallucinations or was this posted in another thread already?
Wait it's not a copypasta is it?

Nice, I'll keep an eye out then, thanks

You are shit

Anticipating for user to return.

woah Megumin's got hops!

Good to see I'm not the only one

She's got plenty of skills

show ends next week

Why are you doing this?

yfw season 3 is announced with 2 cours

>Nicu
Sasuga, native English speakers. This is pronounced "neeku", or "niisu", not "naisu". I don't expect you to learn Japanese, but jesus, don't you have exposure to other languages? English is an extremely irregular language (e.g. Ghoti=Fish), if you've learned another language you should've outgrown trying to speak foreign languages with the rules of your original language.

>native English speakers
>don't you have exposure to other languages
OP here, not a native english speaker. I do speak 4 languages and I'm trying to learn some japanese as well. So please keep your pompous face-ass shut and piss off, yeah?

If you're indeed OP, how could you make such a simple mistake, then? I can't imagine anybody but a native speaker making such a mistake. Why would you project the english pronunciation onto the japanese language? You're trying to learn japanese, alright, but you should've learned at least a bit romaji (for pronunciation).

I speak only three languages myself, two of which are in the same language group (slavic), and English.

proper romaji*

Why would you want your start icon to only work one time a day?

I want to believe