TRUMP BTFO BY BASED COMEY

Well guys, who's gonna match my $50 donation?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/facing-republican-attacks-fbis-deputy-director-plans-to-retire-early-next-year/2017/12/23/b4802b8c-e67a-11e7-a65d-1ac0fd7f097e_story.html
archive.is/Fllji
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/dec/12/2017-lie-year-russian-election-interference-made-s/
politico.com/story/2017/12/17/gowdy-mueller-trump-probe-301498
washingtonexaminer.com/trey-gowdy-tells-republicans-to-give-robert-mueller-a-chance-to-do-his-job/article/2638910
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Comey, McCabe and Jim Baker aren't getting indicted. Stepping down is something the deep state wishes they could do.

crawling in my skinnnn

it takes alot of integrity to not abuse their power in the FBI, and im sure half of them do. law enforcements own members are impugning their image. they need to be flipped upside down and have all their bad apples shaken out, earning the american peoples trust back is a must. they were given it on faith even down to the lowest levels of police, but inserting greed and politics into the sacred duty to uphold the constitution has ruined them.

Leakin' James Comey already got devastated by Drumpf this morning.

in the good old days American presidents would turn over nearly all of the government officials when they were elected

holding positions like that for long terms breeds corruption

holy shit was a faggot.

Thank you Comey

Thank you for making me immediately regret even modestly defending you earlier today.

Only an unpatriotic lanklet like yourself and your shabbily-concealed homosexual partner Wittes could call McCabe an honorable public servant

I'd say hang yourself, but I fear you can't because you're so unnecessarily tall and incompetent

Your tears are delicious!

lol he didn't give that money, he would have screenshot the confirmation page if he did

Brookings like all pedophile dens is rapidly going broke (see also: Democrat National Committee)

Comey isn't helping himself when he retweets stuff like this.

Seems to be a coordinated effort to squeeze money out of the bugmen and cat ladies of the Resistance. With the big split in the FBI, this is probably going to be used as some kind of legal defense slush fund.

Kek confirms

well, Brennan knows best.

>honorable public servants

McCabe is fucking democrat lackey who's so steeped in blue politics he should have recused himself or been fired years ago. how can you have a wife who runs for public office and be steeped in massive amounts of DNC money and have any top level job at the fbi investigating political matters? it's insane.

and Baker just got caught giving classified material to the fucking media, and not just any media, but wild crazy leftwing nutjobs at mother jones of all shitlib rags.

can you imagine the fucking outrage that would explode from democraps if some low level flunky (not even someone on Baker's level) were to give classified intel to Rush Limbaugh? They would try to have both arrested for treason. enjoy the hypocrisy shitshow. Comey was always a fucking stooge.

Brennan, the clown who votes for the Communist Party. a real "hero" of bureaucrats everywhere.

these people make me sick.

Oliver Willis is obese lisper

AHAHAHAHAHAHA IMAGINE BEING SO MUCH OF A FUCKING BOOTLICKER YOU PAY THE FBI!
>P-PLS VIOLATE MY RIGHTS EVEN MORE ALPHABET AGENCIES
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICANS

It's fucking sick man
Did you see Jim Jordan on CNN the other night? Rather than let the man talk to an audience who otherwise might not get to hear him, the host just berated him and talked over him, trying to get him to admit that he was coordinating "talking points" with the WH. And that's a sitting Congressman ffs. They probably even wrote some story about how he didn't deny it because they're that thirsty and desperate. The good news is that we're getting down to the core crooks and key players now.

Holy shit they’re scared.

Just took out a second mortgage on my one bedroom apartment, donated it all. Match me, goys.

KEK for truth

>Pay MORE* to the FBI than they already steal from your taxes

Didn’t the libtards absolutely hate the FBI a year ago?

Lol these good little puppets will throw money at anything the media tells them to be outraged about. I guess that's why the establishment is so left wing.

>washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/facing-republican-attacks-fbis-deputy-director-plans-to-retire-early-next-year/2017/12/23/b4802b8c-e67a-11e7-a65d-1ac0fd7f097e_story.html

archive.is/Fllji

Take a read above at the gag fest that the Compost just put out. This bullshit passes as journalism apparently. This is written by limp wristed faggots who put 40 #resist, #ImWithHer bumper stickers on their glorified golf carts.

just have a gander at this so-called "journalism:"

>Within the agency, there is praise — but also some criticism — for how McCabe has handled his role. Still, he has become a lightning rod in the political storms buffeting the bureau. Conservatives have called for heads to roll at the FBI, and McCabe is atop the lists of many. But current and former FBI officials said it would be dangerous to appease those demands.

>“It would send a terrible message to move him now, but it’s also a terrible situation he’s in,’’ said one law enforcement official.

no mention of the "criticism" (millions of DNC dollaroos going into him and his wife's pocket) or the fact that he's been caught waging vendetta's against Republicans and people who he personally does not like, using the FBI as his personal Gestapo. He's a bureaucrat nigger that ought to hang by his neck until dead.

The donate link isn't working for me. SAD!

Top keks Mr. President

Imagine actually donating money to the government

lmao nothing to see here folks

Want to laugh your brains out at Politifacts... Comey just retweeted his best bud partisan hack Benjamin Wittes to attack Trump.

Politifacts used Wittes as an important source for their article on Trump and Russia. POLITIFACTS say it's PANTS ON FIRE to say its a made-up story.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/dec/12/2017-lie-year-russian-election-interference-made-s/

-Investigations should go forward until all the facts come out about Russia’s role in the election, said Benjamin Wittes, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution and editor in chief of Lawfare, a national security blog.

"It’s possible that the president obstructed justice. It’s also possible the president behaved wildly inappropriately without obstructing justice," Wittes said. "And it’s important to find out exactly what happened."

"Once you say, we don’t mind foreign governments interfering with your elections, then you’re on your way to yielding up significant aspects of sovereignty," he added. "It’s an important line to defend."

nice. real nice. these fucking clowns just can't help themselves. birds of a feather and all that.

Bump
Everyone laugh at the scared statists

lmao what virtue-signaling faggots

Reminder that John Brennan is LITERALLY a communist

Meanwhile go to Gowdy's twitter and he is practically giving McCabe a gigantic penis trophy and lauding him with adulation.

The fuck are you talking about? All Gowdy is doing on Twitter is fighting back against media claims that he "is grilling the FBI" or "undermining Mueller". He is stating that the interviews were conducted professionally and never did he raise his voice at McCabe or anyone else, as Gowdy has been accused of doing by the left.

Gowdy is trash.

Name one thing legit about him. He will be exposed. REAL patriots in the House are Nunes, Gohmert, Gaetz, DeSantis.

Yup, Gowdy,Tim Scott, Poo Haley, and the rest of the South Carolina military industrial cuck crew of statist sucking faggots can fuck right off from now to eternity. Really retards? You picked Marco fucking Rubio? grow a brain

what a phony cunt.. so fuckign cringy

He created a Twitter this week just because he so terrified

What's the date of him saying that? Matters because everyone was saying that prior to it becoming known that Mueller stacked his team with corrupt partisans. If Gowdy said that AFTER it was known the extent it was happening then I'll have had my opinion changed. If it was shortly after Mueller was appointed then everyone was saying that at that time

A leaf just posted a pic but it was immediately deleted before I was able to expand the thumbnail, what was it?

Aliums

These two aliums

Huma and gowdy together looks like in congress

>the date matters
Yet somehow everyone else was privy to the fact that Mueller is a bad guy. Face it, Gowdy is corrupt.
politico.com/story/2017/12/17/gowdy-mueller-trump-probe-301498
By the way, the date was October 29th. Read it and weep. washingtonexaminer.com/trey-gowdy-tells-republicans-to-give-robert-mueller-a-chance-to-do-his-job/article/2638910

Reminder through his own written testimony, James Comey is a faggot

it's called witness tampering -
The manifest intent here was to intimidate a witness into changing his testimony, refusing to testify, or being placed into a circumstance in which his value as a witness has been terminally compromised.

...and how is this making america great???

To a lesser extent, Chuck Grassley for his persistence on Uranium One

>(((Seth Abramson)))

Something tells me it would take a lot for you to get arrested.

Only in the world of sheer, deranged, batshit libtard lunacy would anyone call Trump a defendant or McCabe a witness with a straight face. Looks like these type of people's traffic has slowed down pretty severely, thankfully

>voted for commie
>became CIA Director

When did it all go wrong?

Brennan speaks Arabic and has described Islam as a very beautiful religion. He became familiar with the culture while stationed in Saudi Arabia for years. He also is suspected or leaking the Flynn conversations, using his position within the CIA to destroy an opposition campaign by exposing damaging information obtained through the NSAs spy program.

>Stpeth Abramson

He should be tried for treason and hung in the middle of Time Square if convicted.

Banana Republic tier corruption from the media and 3 letter agencies

this has to be something more. Cant all just be melodramatic cucks standing up to Drumpf