"Cultural Marxism" utterly debunked

youtube.com/watch?v=YT3CZpmhhhQ

Why does Sup Forums keep rambling on about the so-called "Cultural Marxism" conspiracy theory, and targeting the Frankfurt School as the alleged culprits? The Franks were very much AGAINST many of the things Sup Forums claims they were for, and what Sup Forums calls "cultural Marxism" can be attributed much more coherently to the trends in postmodernism/post-structuralism from the 1970s and 80s (which are a far cry from the modernist Critical Theory of the Franks).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
youtube.com/watch?v=HN0FFbdWRTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This pair of Khazar milkers gets it:
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

I literally have this next to me but I haven't opened it yet and I keep shitposting on this place

It's not a "conspiracy theory" to name Cultural Marxism as the factor undermining the West. It exists. They hate us for naming it because it's accurate. Postmodernism, poststructuralism, critical theory, these are Cultural Marxism. Only one term needed. Slippery snake contained.

The funniest part is these fuckers throw around the term 'conspiracy theory' as some kind of disparaging label, while positing the 'patriarchy' as some kind of evil force in the West.

The Cultural Marxists are the crazy conspiracy theorists, trying to offload their baggage and negative labels on the people who understand the truth.

A "spiral" pattern? A circular pattern is depicted. Spirals tighten. How does this tighten? Image insufficient.

also
>literally
Fucking kill yourself cunt

I agree.

Literally kill yourself.

The Franks didn't follow base-suprestructure.

sorry mean to post this picture

>A "spiral" pattern? A circular pattern is depicted. Spirals tighten. How does this tighten? Image insufficient.

I didn't make it, but I suppose it will help those who may still initially rely on "Picture" reasoning to grasp ideas. Those who rely entirely on this picture reasoning beginning to end, are just lost and hopeless.

Debunking critical theory or the Frankfurt school still wouldn't disprove the clear use of propaganda by the globalist social left to subvert human nature and condition them to be more agreeable drones for capitalism and status quo-ism.

Marcuse was GOAT. definitely not a conventional Marxist though.

Oh look, this faggot leaf actually came back. Some truly are incapable of learning.

Many people within the left don't seem to think so either. Lukacs didn't think so. Stuart Jeffries's biography on them tells us how Horkheimer moved away from revolutionary post-morten to cultural analysis using a fusion of marxist and non-marxist theories. the marxist org webpage on the frankfurt school straight up calls them bourgeois and divorced from communism

>trying to offload their baggage and negative labels on the people who understand the truth
they always transfer their sins onto their enemies, fucking vipers will burn in hell

Yes, Lukács was very critical of the Franks. The most radical of the bunch was probably Walter Benjamin, who was much more inspired by the Talmud and kabbalah than Marx/Hegel anyway.

It is a culture of critique
You see something working
Critique it
Period.

And?

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. People don't act wrongly in their own eyes.

You moved to Canada Pierre or are you using a proxy?

>Pierre
Well, I am in Québec.

If you're going to post your own videos on pol could you at least do us the courtesy of not using text to speech? No one gives a damn about some nobody's robovoice video.

A French flag used to make this exact thread 3-4 times a day, it was either you ir commies have no other talking point

Yes, I am that person. You caught me Pajeet.

I agree.
As someone who generally agrees with Molymeme & co., it is beyond mindnumbing that this whole band of generally correct sane smarties somehow thinks that the Frankfurt School and the postmodernists wanted to "destroy Western civilization".

And I say that as someone who doesn't even like Adorno, Foucault, Derrida etc. AT ALL. But I've actually READ them, and they were not anti-Western evildoers.

It's not my video.

So you found a video with less than 40 views (when I watched it) from a channel with no subs and decided to share it after watching it?

Bullshit. You made the video you coward.

The relations of production are part of the superstructure wtf is that nonsense

It's a text-to-voice of a blog post which has some decent info. Nevertheless, it completely debunks Sup Forums.

If you want someone to blame for idpol. blame Deleuze and Guattari.
youtube.com/watch?v=HN0FFbdWRTA

So you found a text to voice article of a blog post which the creator of the video cannot name.

Which means that without even knowing what blog post this was from, you found the video.

You're full of shit.

>66 views
>no comments
stop shilling your failed channel here loser

Nice try, kike

"Cultural Marxism" in that context was not referring to idpol.

>relations of production are part of the superstructure

how so?