BOY OH BOY..

youtube.com/watch?v=ImzOBnMhUho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Oj3kpzmylhg
u.nya.is/qjsvjl.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CLANG CLANG CLANG

It's going to be awful... again

When you release an anime for Berserk and it doesn't hit at least 100 replies after 5 minutes, you know you fucked up.

> looks even worst

Wew, they really doesn't give a fuck doesn't theu?

Your resistance only makes my CLANG harder.

> we're keeping that shitty model of Guts forever

Just fucking fix the faaaaaaaaaaaaace.

Looks pretty good

I'm excited!

>Garbage like Chain Chronicle looks a million times better than this

I'm down, please stop kicking me

We're gonna need more crosses.

>manga on hiatus
>anime is abominable

This is what really pisses me off trash like that gets a proper adaptation while Berserk gets CLANG. Going through the 2016 adaptation was pure torture. It was like watching Caska being gangraped all over again i won't be watching S2 fuck all of this.

I'll watch it

miura aint die for this

Why didn't anyone check these triplets?

Nice digits

> meanwhile the game looks amazing

Not sure how to feel about that. And not just in comparison to the Anime, the style is perfect, with movie renders instead of realtime it would be the proper adaptation Berserk deserves.

>berserk gets a second season
>sao gets a third season AND a movie
Defend this

Why the fuck do they still do CGI? Do they know it doesn't fucking look good? Why are they so goddamn retarded?

Anime was a HUGE fucking mistake.

Its cheap.

Fuck these Jap imbeciles. fucking cancel the show already.

What's his endgame?

They can't fuck up Guts riding Zodd into battle at leas.

No one can.

Never fucking mind how long would it take for a competent studio to pick Berserk again

He's forcing the studio to make the anime to look like the bottom pit of hell so that his manga still looks good, in comparison.

Huh.
Huh.
You're probably right, which bothers me.

>berserk gets another awful CGI adaptation
Defend this first.

I wouldn't be surprised

at least they got rid of the aids lines

Anybody know where I can read the manga online? I had it all downloaded from a year ago but recently had a hard drive failure and lost it all

Miyazaki was right.

Looks like shit but I'll still watch it for the memes

i am still waiting for the rape scene with a clang sound edit

SAO deserves its success even if vocal fedora tippers think otherwise.

Every adapation of Berserk is shit anyway so an extra makes no difference.

Just google it newfag. Bersker might be one of the easiest manga to get your hands on, legally or not.

C L A N G

We'll never get off that boat

HERP I CANT GET FIND MY GRASSES

Any new susumu or is it going to be the same soundtrack?

I would honestly love to hear Muira's honest thoughts on this adaptation. It's crazy how he's just allowing them to rape his magnum opus like this.

>They can't fuck up Guts riding Zodd into battle at leas.

But Zodd's model looks even worse than everything else

>implying Miura uses the internet
>implying Miura leaves his house
>implying Miura has any contact with the outside world other than the salaryman who drew the short straw of having to venture into his unmaintained property and find him in his basement to personally hand him his salary of cold hard cash which he throws into a treasure chest and promptly forgets about

On second watching, you're right. On the other hand, the hatching wasn't in the first season either so maybe they're just incompetent enough that they made the preview before adding the shading filters (again)

TOO LATE
IT'S TOO LATE

>4 seconds of clips
>they can't even make THAT look decent

FUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Why the fuck don't they just use the character models from the new game?

Fuck off you virgins it looks fine. I honestly don't know why you autists get so rattled up about this, the first berserk anime looked like cheesy 80's shit and they actually decided to rectify that by using technology so it's bad? It looks just like the manga in 3d it's like I'm playing a video game. Hell I even watch with a controller in my hand lol. Don't get the hate at all.

>1 second in
>QUALITY
was that really the best shots they could pull? for fucks sake

Would someone really do that?
Go on Sup Forums and post b8?

To remove happiness from the world.

>the first berserk anime looked like cheesy 80's shit
I know it's bait but it still made me angry.

>SAO deserves it's success

How so?

Because it genuinely appeals to a large demographic, who seem to enjoy it?

I have no idea who the fuck the new Berserk show appeals to.

It SHOULD appeal to teenagers who wants violence with a good plot and complex characters.

But the thing is, you need a shit load of episodes to develop characters, and a healthy budget is necessary for that.

Too bad no good studio will ever pick it up. It's quite sad.

> Dat shitty animation
> Dat model of Guts
> mfw I realize the studio behind this abomination learned nothing from last year

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just CLANG my shit up

i dont get the clang meme

This is worse than when DBS was first airing.

DBS is not so bad when you see the inbetweeners in motion, but this looks far worse in that trailer.

Sound file abuse. Clang was ok against the skeles and AMAZING against the chainfags but they for some reason need to play clang even when the DS hit bare flesh. It even ringed when guts picked it up WITH HIS RIGHT HAND

the ride never ends

I still have avoided watching season 1 because of what I've heard. I was going to watch it if S2 looked decent but I guess I'll be able to spend that time doing something else.

You need to improve your baiting skills man

Please no more CGI abomination

Can't wait for the new quality moment.

Why are they still making more

>tfw you genuinely enjoyed the show despite the flaws
>tfw everyone else is only interested in shitposting it ad nauseam

Guts had a hard life.

I can't get excited unless its bad though

At least I can look forward to the shitposting

That's not a PV retard. It's an ad from the channel WOWOW, that's why it's that short. They will broadcast 2 episodes early paril.

Why does it look like they used some stock 3D model for this?

Goddammit Japan stop making anime with 3d tools, it never works.

>It's still fucking trash
I don't even know why I bother anymore...

i only read the manga, never watch the anime, does the fairy apostle arc get animated so far?

what you think the musou game is good? at least dark souls game you could have mechanics in it at least

>comments being deleted

hmm

Really activates those almonds huh?

>CLANG
youtu.be/Oj3kpzmylhg

I don't understand how they can consider this acceptable

Does he even eat?

1/10 - babies first bait, still got me to reply

Those 59 seconds were better than watching Berserk 2016

No, thank God. Rosine is safe from these monsters.

There is nothing to defend.
Miyazaki is 100% right.

>Hiatus after Hiatus after Hiatus
>This Anime
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Honestly, who cares? Conviction was already the last point in the series that was genuinely great

>implying you fags that are complaining won't watch it
>implying there's even anything new for the franchise except this pile of aborted fetus
>implying our existence was already cursed when we read Berserk

There's a second fucking season. WHY.

NOT AGAIN

I'm just hoping for some more defining "CLANG" moments that we can parade around for the next year or so.

Hello darkness, my old friend...

>Didn't even click it
>see the thumbnail
>its fucking shit again

oh fucking boy

Miura mostly follows Anime and light novels nowadays (he said it himself in an interview), so he's probably aware of what modern Anime looks like.
Maybe he even reads and watches things like re:zero and overlord.
He probably hates how the adaptations turned out, but it's not like any other studio wants to work with him for whatever reason.

lick dat pussy b0ss

Koei's low-budget trash seriously makes this anime look like a student film. Everyone at the animation studio should be ashamed of themselves.

u.nya.is/qjsvjl.webm

Why won't they stop

People can shit on '97 all they want, they got their priorities straight, removed shitty comicrelief Puck and Blunderknight and still animated Rosine