Sargon knew of doxxing
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk

>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

OLD

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Imgurs full of screen caps.
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/944760511899557890
twitter.com/ZEPHAN0RI0N/status/943287638693314560
youtube.com/watch?v=YjFmOKqyWpE&feature=youtu.be&t=2m
archive.fo/KTu73
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OH BOI
> OH BOI
OH BOI
> OH BOI
OH BOI
> OH BOI
OH BOI
> OH BOI

THIS IS IT
Jim is going for Sargon.
Give him the data boys.

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/944760511899557890

TO JIM, JF, THEGUARDIAN AND EVERYONE ELSE WONDERING WHERE PIC RELATED AND SOME OTHER DISCORD SCREENCAPS CAME FROM:

It's all still on the discord server that Zephy made public and linked here:

twitter.com/ZEPHAN0RI0N/status/943287638693314560

You can go there right now and see it yourselves. I got it all from the #planning, #execution and #story-of-infiltration channels. Apparently Kraut deleted the main channels for OP Mincemeat and Red Mackerel but forgot about those.

People that act like there are sex differences but no race differences in the brain are the most delusional retards.

henry rollins

TJ Kirk, amazingatheist just retweeted
>"Glad JF is finally getting the attention he deserves. Race is real, and the sooner people stop being afraid of this discussion, the quicker we can mend society"
Are we past the looking glass?

Is TJ jewish? That would explain it

Maybe it's just part of white fedora degeneracy though

what is with Sup Forums and khazar milkers?

Send him the lying by omission clip: youtube.com/watch?v=YjFmOKqyWpE&feature=youtu.be&t=2m

Santa will send you 6 gorillion presents if you do.

>repeating what i said last thread

Destiny just said he's gonna look into race realism (to try and debunk it of course). they're getting nervous the redpill will begin to spread a little too far

Only people that needs a beating is him and thundercuck and youtube is ours lads

Check'd and are you the infamous young Pope poster?

First of all, JF Sebastian is a fucking fraud. He claims to have a phd in biology, but he is really a genetic designer that makes toys.
Kraut and Sandre did nothing wrong!
KYS

Roll

Seducing jewish women to breed out the semite is the true redpill and final solution.

checked!
also did kirk lose a banana in his ass or since when does he agree with anything the alt right stands for? i stopped listening to him when he went full leftist edgelord a few years ago. wtf happened? or is he just pandering to a new audience now that both atheism and scepticism is going the way of the dinosaur on jewtube?

Has Jim part 2 dropped yet?
I liked his detailed analysis.

>Kraut and Sandre did nothing wrong
I guess this little Stasi LARP counts as "scientific research" as well then? Fuck off Sandre, go help Kraut put on his nipple clamps or something

No. They're going to do what (((skeptics))) always do when they get information that is true but doesn't contribute to their shitty egalitarian worldview.
>Well.. That's true.. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't treat everyone equally.
You are witnessing them admitting they lost the argument and then assert that the argument does not mean that they have to change anything. Like always, they argue in bad faith.

>that blatant appeal to authority and complete disregard for the content of their arguments

This is Sup Forums mate, we know how to argue, your simple minded tricks won't work here.

>another 1.5 - 2.5 hours

I WANT MY CRINGIES NOW

look, you fucking faggot, JF Sebastien wouldn't be shit without Dr. Tyrell. the real crime committed here was exposing a private server.

it's 3am here

>No. They're going to do what (((skeptics))) always do when they get information that is true but doesn't contribute to their shitty egalitarian worldview.
Yes they will do that... for now.

its the first step my dude. we get race is real as the main view and after that, the conversion is much much easier. by 2020 or 2019, ethno-nat will be the hot conversation on youtube politics

WE AVE ZE MICE
WHY ARE DE RETARDED???

yeah its not going to be up until 5 or 6am bong time

10 or 11 PM CST

Is this a joke???

Wtf, Kraut and Sandre made this personal over nothing! These faggots deserve to burn in hell for their decisions.

Checked, but race is just a small bit. The JQ is where the shit hits the fan.

I don't care about JF's credentials. You retards did shady shit on that server and were exposed by one of your own members. It's all your own fault for being too stupid to properly run that server in the first place and using it for your little LARP sessions.

This.

"you have embarrassed yourself, for a SECOND tyme."

>This is Sup Forums mate, we know how to argue
i don't think so. how can we believe anything that comes from JF's mouth if he lies about his occupation? he's a genetic designer that makes toys. the real brains behind everything is Dr. eldon tyrell.

It's almost as if this were a joke

Looks like he was aware of the shades reflecting.

Rolling

I’ll give it a gentleman’s roll

>bae caught me sleeping

roll

ONE NOTHING WITH ME

wrong*
fug

>Ignore Replicant posters
>Hide Replicant posters

this

What they're doing, and even are doing right now, is the same answer they gave to Rage After Storm. "So what? Even if these ideas are true, what do you do with them?"
Our next task is giving them an answer they can't roll their eyes at without looking disingenuous.

Roll.

>Jew Granny Panties

I'm so sad that the sargon in the ballpit isn't coming true. It's the best meme to come from this after CRPosting.

>gentleman's roll
NIPPLE CLAMPS

Gonzalo's gf got manly hands, so what?

nothing to see here

her arms are bigger than mine

how many times have y'all jacked it to Aydin so far?
I'm at 8

that's a man

Do you want to fucking settle this at Killroy??? She just has a fucked up body from too many medications as well as eating disorders.

You don't get it, do you? user was saying that people here generally only care about the arguments, not who they came from. Your desperate attempt to smear JF is meaningless because it's an attack against his person, not the arguments he made. If you're claiming otherwise, point me to a moment in his videos where he states "I'm right and you're wrong because I have a PhD."

I hear its a fighting event now

SKEPTIC COMMUNITY IN FLAMES. fuck all these dweebs I hope it burns.

>cheeky sideboob edition

Guys I’m worried that we BTFO’d him too hard.
He said that he’d do a pro-Holocaust series next but now I’m afraid that he won’t.
I’m tired of winning.

>if he lies about his occupation? he's a genetic designer that makes toys.
wut

Lurk moar.

Find out where and how he is wrong or fuck off.

>I don't care about JF's credentials
so if you found out he was a toy maker, it wouldn't change your opinion of why kraut and sandre were trying to expose him? you know that those coms were confidential and that publishing priveleged conversations is a crime?

Guys I've been here since 2008,im down with traps, resurrecting Egyptian chaos gods, electing presidents, spreading ebola in Africa using black Magick, and having 300 threads of boomers playing retarded NSA, but I simply can't follow this shit anymore

I hope he doesn't try do hurt himself, if we lose Bill Nye and Kraut science is fucked.

Why would you need to 'expose' him? Why not argue the facts? Also which of the kike faggots are you - just asking for the day of the rope.

lel, where did this one come from?

I DEMAND FULL IMAGERY

0 because i have a gf

What needs to be argued is freedom of association, I think. It is the various forceful attempts at hindering this fundamental freedom that is the problem. Without jew / marxist meddling everything would sort itself out

"White pride", as in natural white self confidence should also be stressed, and all ethno-masochism should be pointed out.

I do not think that the heebs will be able to hold race realism at bay much longer. The biggie after that one is their history of crimes and interference. Crimes against allracial groups, and that the reason for it lies in their racial characteristics. Their neurotic, gypsy like nature and so on. Ties into race realism as well ofc, but because of "The JQ" and all the shit surrounding that issue, it will be the next biggie.

>I haven't been following this shit show
>but I'm just gonna pull out for no other reason than to pull out

Normie reeee

AYO BITCH LEMME CLAP DEM CHEEKS

BITCH!

JF is a fraud, and anyone who doesn't know that yet, is going to get a rude awakening
I emailed some of his former co-workers and professors

They told me a lot about JF

doesn't exist
old forum post

see

I certainly don’t think that anybody would lie on the internet

>Your desperate attempt to smear JF
i'm not trying to smear JF, moron. he admits himself to being a genetic designer and toy maker, faggot. to make an alteration in the evolvement of an organic life system is fatal. A coding sequence cannot be revised once it's been established, because by the second day of incubation, any cells that have undergone reversion mutations give rise to revertant colonies like rats leaving a sinking ship. Then the ship sinks.

When I see threads like this it makes me glad I don't know any of this e-celeb horseshite.

pics or it didnt happen

archive.fo/KTu73
Unless you have access to her computer, you're out of luck.

then start talking faggot

who is JF?

CRPosting makes me laugh my fucking ass off every time user, especially the one where he talks about his time burying bodies for Pinochet back in the 80s

>NIPPLE CLAMPS
fuckin kill me senpai

Oh I know why Kraut and Sandre were trying to "expose" him, it's because he made them look like fucking retards and they got mad and wanted to get back at him. Trying to dig up dirt on someone and attacking a person instead of the arguments only makes them look sad and desperate, though.

>you know that those coms were confidential and that publishing priveleged conversations is a crime
Have fun trying to sue the cute little hamster LARPer then, I'm sure it will make your little group of "scientists" look even more amazing than you already do.

Maybe for the USA, the USA is big and doesn't have many Muslims. Europe is small and lacks ressources. We can't make use of the Africans in our economies and Islam will always try to spread itself. They have to go back.

How does that change the facts?

Threadly reminder that The Skeptics(tm) is falling apart because they allowed women to come to the forefront, and so will the alt-right. Sup Forums is supporting this, thots are apparently fine as long as they shill their ideology for attention as opposed to the mainstream.

>emailed some of his former co-workers
same dude and they told me some retard who talks like a fag kept emailing them

Hide your power level.

What we do with them is destroy the leftist narrative utterly. The cornerstone of this narrative is that because all humans have on average the same mental traits, any inequality of outcome indicates systemic bias and inequality of opportunity.

Race realism is the chisel with which we knock out this cornerstone. If the races do not on average have the same mental traits, then the inequality of outcome no longer indicates inequality of opportunity. With that issue solved, we can have actual meaningful and useful social policies which address the actual differences in mental traits.

For a start, we can kill the idea of equal or proportional representation in colleges, and instead promote trade schools and the like among populations with on average lower IQs, which would be more beneficial in fighting poverty in black and hispanic communities.

This is the answer to give, of course, to further reinforce to them that the concept of 'race realism' can be decoupled from 'muh spooky nazis.' Once they have gotten comfortable with this idea more steps can be taken.

Kraut? He's over. OH-VER!

Sure thing buddy.
Let us know after mummy gets you your chicken tendies and tucks you in

thats not how genes work mate... we have done tons of genetic alterations to all kinds of lifeforms by now and most of them are perfectly stable. we are currently at a point where it is outright trivial to alter the genetic code of an organism its just ethically questionable.

Sup Forums is not part of the alt-right

Kraut doxed others before and after Rage, leave MGTOW.

I'm getting their permission then making a vid on a burner account with a voice transcriber.

Let's just say their is a reason JF is a moral nihilist, and he's not telling the full story about his "autistic" gf, or why he left academia.